Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sponsor a Goal 12:05 - May 31 with 10469 viewsdilleydaler

Just got the letter from Peter Woodhouse, asking me for a cheque and to confirm whether I want to sponsor a goal again next season.

Funnily it's the same letter as last year, a single sheet of A4, no club crest, plain text, riddled with typos. It's the kind of thing you would have got from Sunday school, inviting you to the 1974 garden party.

Staggeringly it, doesn't even have a return address! Yet, it states that "off-the-field income is very important to the club." Obviously not important enough to give you a return address, or an alternative means of payment, I think the last time I wrote a cheque was for this last year.

The thing that's most amazing is that I made the suggestion the form was improved when I returned it last year. So sum total of improvement "off-the-field" = zilch.

Bloody Rubbish
Sponsor a Goal on 07:56 - Jun 1 with 2259 viewsPDIDDY

Sponsor a Goal on 23:28 - May 31 by Rosun

Fcuk me puff daddy. Is it the case that school summer holidays have started early? Or have you been on a bl3 all day session?
30k could buy you 3 car park spaces for the next x number of years.

I don't drink and don't need 3 car parking spaces, thanks for the advice though

Gissa job

Sponsor a Goal on 22:00 - Jun 16 with 1953 viewsdilleydaler

Interesting plug on the RAFC website, maybe they do read this stuff!

Which is nice.
Sponsor a Goal on 22:15 - Jun 16 with 1930 viewssissy

Sponsor a Goal on 21:44 - May 31 by PDIDDY

You seem to know everything about SD and his workings as you did with, who PDIDDY really was, we met you saw and was wrong. I #feelgood

We still paying £100k for McNultly as per the text you received? #ITK

"Sign here please". #lol #clareslaw

Sponsor a Goal on 22:16 - Jun 16 with 1929 viewssissy

Sponsor a Goal on 22:21 - May 31 by milly

I will sponsor all our keepers at a £1000 a goal they score.Might at least give them a penalty to take in the jpt etc if they know a grand is at stake.

I'd get somebody to insure that bet if I was you.

UTS.

Sponsor a Goal on 22:18 - Jun 16 with 1922 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Sponsor a Goal on 22:16 - Jun 16 by sissy

I'd get somebody to insure that bet if I was you.

UTS.

In fairness the pay out will be 10% if lucky!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Sponsor a Goal on 22:29 - Jun 16 with 1884 viewsPDIDDY

Sponsor a Goal on 22:15 - Jun 16 by sissy

We still paying £100k for McNultly as per the text you received? #ITK

100k? He was out of contract , never said anything of the like

Gissa job

Sponsor a Goal on 23:42 - Jun 16 with 1831 viewsRosun

Sponsor a Goal on 07:56 - Jun 1 by PDIDDY

I don't drink and don't need 3 car parking spaces, thanks for the advice though

I never said anything about drinking.
Have you been on the stronger stuff?
Sponsor a Goal on 08:29 - Jun 17 with 1703 viewssissy

Sponsor a Goal on 22:29 - Jun 16 by PDIDDY

100k? He was out of contract , never said anything of the like

My apologies you didn't say it at all.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/138061/mcnulty/#0

Login to get fewer ads

Sponsor a Goal on 11:23 - Jun 17 with 1624 viewsParkinsGimp

Sponsor a Goal on 21:18 - May 31 by TVOS1907

This initiative has raised over £30,000 since it started and could raise more with suitable marketing.

What's backward about a fairly simple concept raising money for the club?

Come on TVOS you should know better than to engage a bury fan in talks of earning money or raising money in a correct fashion. All they know ( or dont know as the case maybe) is dodgy loans to pay dodgy loans or perhaps start crying and get the buckets out ....please help out great little club......LOL
Sponsor a Goal on 18:40 - Jun 17 with 1529 viewsPDIDDY

Sponsor a Goal on 08:29 - Jun 17 by sissy

My apologies you didn't say it at all.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/138061/mcnulty/#0

But the date is feb, when he was under contract, you signed him after he got his promotion medal, no doubt his last ever one... Pissy the stalker . Ps pissy, so didds knew about him doing to dale in February. ITK
[Post edited 17 Jun 2015 18:50]

Gissa job

Sponsor a Goal on 18:52 - Jun 17 with 1517 viewssissy

Sponsor a Goal on 18:40 - Jun 17 by PDIDDY

But the date is feb, when he was under contract, you signed him after he got his promotion medal, no doubt his last ever one... Pissy the stalker . Ps pissy, so didds knew about him doing to dale in February. ITK
[Post edited 17 Jun 2015 18:50]

So did you say it or not? Bit of a change of stance from "I never said anything of the kind."
Decent bullshitters usually remember the shite they've previously spouted but you're a special kind I guess. Your posts certainly suggest it.

Sponsor a Goal on 19:03 - Jun 17 with 1496 viewsPDIDDY

Sponsor a Goal on 18:52 - Jun 17 by sissy

So did you say it or not? Bit of a change of stance from "I never said anything of the kind."
Decent bullshitters usually remember the shite they've previously spouted but you're a special kind I guess. Your posts certainly suggest it.

I've slept since feb, dale were intersted in feb, bury wanted a fee , so what is your point? One seems to have an agenda, a couple of others who don't post anymore did, I'm not Sherlock but I can guess :-)

Gissa job

Sponsor a Goal on 19:10 - Jun 17 with 1485 viewssissy

Sponsor a Goal on 19:03 - Jun 17 by PDIDDY

I've slept since feb, dale were intersted in feb, bury wanted a fee , so what is your point? One seems to have an agenda, a couple of others who don't post anymore did, I'm not Sherlock but I can guess :-)

Agenda? It's a football forum you sad case. If you talk enough shite as you do someone will eventually pull you up on it. You strike me as the paranoid type off that post. Insecure about something maybe?

Sponsor a Goal on 19:40 - Jun 17 with 1457 viewsPDIDDY

Sponsor a Goal on 19:10 - Jun 17 by sissy

Agenda? It's a football forum you sad case. If you talk enough shite as you do someone will eventually pull you up on it. You strike me as the paranoid type off that post. Insecure about something maybe?

What shite? I post what I hear or what I know, I don't look back at posts from months ago like some, sad case? Paranoid? Insecure? Not that I'm gonna check your post history but as you say this is a footy forum, have you ever posted anything football related?

Gissa job

Sponsor a Goal on 19:56 - Jun 17 with 1428 viewssissy

Sponsor a Goal on 19:40 - Jun 17 by PDIDDY

What shite? I post what I hear or what I know, I don't look back at posts from months ago like some, sad case? Paranoid? Insecure? Not that I'm gonna check your post history but as you say this is a footy forum, have you ever posted anything football related?

Yeah I posted about Jim McNulty. You know, a footballer.

Sponsor a Goal on 20:00 - Jun 17 with 1363 viewsPDIDDY

Sponsor a Goal on 19:56 - Jun 17 by sissy

Yeah I posted about Jim McNulty. You know, a footballer.

A post with an agenda #paronia

Gissa job

Sponsor a Goal on 20:01 - Jun 17 with 1362 viewssissy

Sponsor a Goal on 20:00 - Jun 17 by PDIDDY

A post with an agenda #paronia

Sponsor a Goal on 20:04 - Jun 17 with 1358 viewsPDIDDY

Sponsor a Goal on 20:01 - Jun 17 by sissy

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024