Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The annual who is renewing thread 09:21 - Mar 24 with 5305 viewskingsburyR

With the fixtures and our current form its pretty safe to say we are down.

Finally after years of the odd comment not renewing is a real possibility this summer. We sit 5 in a row in MU (I love my seat) but 4 of the 5 have said no to next season regardless of what division we are in.

How many other have the same mind set?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

The annual who is renewing thread on 13:47 - Mar 24 with 1974 viewsGuppy22

Asked my 12 year old on Sunday and without a minutes thought he said he wants to, also my 8 year old daughter wants one, although she is not in my good books after I missed the Matt Philips goal as she needed the toilet at that precise moment!!!
The annual who is renewing thread on 19:59 - Mar 24 with 1887 viewsderbyhoop

Not me. But that's personal circumstances. I'll miss about 5 games at the start and 3 more at the end. Just.makes it poor value.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

The annual who is renewing thread on 20:21 - Mar 24 with 1863 viewseccles

The annual who is renewing thread on 12:14 - Mar 24 by AgedR

Not down to me, my 11 year old is renewing, bringing me along and I'm paying.

His first season was the Warnock promotion season. I thought he was our lucky charm.

He's not.

He's riddled with the same poxy fortune as the rest of us.

I've run out of lucky shirts, pants, socks and hats supporting this lot. But just like Arnie........ "I'll be back!"
The annual who is renewing thread on 20:47 - Mar 24 with 1838 viewsqprewan

Yes me and my 16 year old son (owza on here) will be renewing though I am not that hopeful about next season. Not sure about how many away games we doing though; we both prefer the aways to home games but with him hitting 16 it makes the train a lot more expensive - will probably depend on the team being at least competitive which is more than they've been this season.
The annual who is renewing thread on 20:58 - Mar 24 with 1826 viewsthehat

Absolutely love the Championship - So yes defiantly however if we stay up I'm gonna think twice.
The annual who is renewing thread on 21:13 - Mar 24 with 1815 viewsPunteR

Never had a season ticket, just cant get to that many games,but will renew membership..just in case we make the playoff final again.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The annual who is renewing thread on 22:42 - Mar 24 with 1774 viewscoolranger

I'm done. No fun anymore.

Hasn't really been fun for 3-4 years with a few obvious exceptions.
The annual who is renewing thread on 14:06 - Mar 25 with 1693 viewsfrancisbowles

Definitely renewing. What else would I do with my time? Probably end up wasting it!

Besides taking the longer term view, in the last five seasons Warnock's Champions and Oh Bobby Zamora firmly in my top five seasons/moments since 1970.
Login to get fewer ads

The annual who is renewing thread on 16:27 - Mar 25 with 1663 viewsCliff

Only if we go down.
The annual who is renewing thread on 00:04 - Apr 7 with 1544 viewsLowerloftLad

3 in xblock won't be renewing me due to work reasons i won't be able to get to enough games to make it worth while as Saturdays and Tuesdays will be a right pain to get off but I'm hoping time away will make it more fun for when I can get to a game after 4 years it feels more like a choir

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

The annual who is renewing thread on 14:26 - Apr 7 with 1440 viewsPommyhoop

The annual who is renewing thread on 20:58 - Mar 24 by thehat

Absolutely love the Championship - So yes defiantly however if we stay up I'm gonna think twice.

Complete opposite to you over here mate.If we go down i'll have to renew Setanta to get the odd game live rather than all of them if we stay up.
My Mrs wants us to go down
[Post edited 7 Apr 2015 14:28]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The annual who is renewing thread on 21:07 - Apr 7 with 1370 viewssmegma

Yes, silly question
The annual who is renewing thread on 21:21 - Apr 7 with 1364 viewspaulparker

Yaaahhhhooooooooooo you fecking beauty

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024