Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another 3 points 17:25 - Mar 7 with 2024 viewsYouTubeDale

Well deserved 3 points in the end. Just a shame they got a penalty to make the game more nerve-racking than it should have been.

A fantastic display from Jones who pulled off some great saves. Hendo took his goal well. And I thought Bennett had missed his chance.
Special mention for Cannon...what an exciting player to watch !!!!!!

Next please...
[Post edited 7 Mar 2015 17:26]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Another 3 points on 18:03 - Mar 7 with 1891 viewsD_Alien

Colchester played some decent football at times, and looked the type of outfit that'd come straight back up if relegated.

We weren't at our best but did enough to earn the victory. It's good to see us defending a one-goal lead for a fair amount of time. Everyone played their part and the only player who struggled a bit was Vincenti. Might need a rest, to come back refreshed for the final run-in.

Toss up between Cannon and Jones for MoM. Given his relative inexperience, I'd say Cannon. As fine a display of fullbackery as you could wish to see.

I posted last week that I expected two wins, and for once we lived up to expectations. I'm quite happy with us still hovering below half way in the table, but there's a lot more teams contesting for sixth place and we've got to be dark horses. Everything to play for, despite the cafuffle about Done's departure. For me, the Orient game being off was more important. If we'd have played and won, we'd be in that play off place right now.

[Post edited 7 Mar 2015 18:07]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Another 3 points on 18:06 - Mar 7 with 1874 views442Dale

Another 3 points on 18:03 - Mar 7 by D_Alien

Colchester played some decent football at times, and looked the type of outfit that'd come straight back up if relegated.

We weren't at our best but did enough to earn the victory. It's good to see us defending a one-goal lead for a fair amount of time. Everyone played their part and the only player who struggled a bit was Vincenti. Might need a rest, to come back refreshed for the final run-in.

Toss up between Cannon and Jones for MoM. Given his relative inexperience, I'd say Cannon. As fine a display of fullbackery as you could wish to see.

I posted last week that I expected two wins, and for once we lived up to expectations. I'm quite happy with us still hovering below half way in the table, but there's a lot more teams contesting for sixth place and we've got to be dark horses. Everything to play for, despite the cafuffle about Done's departure. For me, the Orient game being off was more important. If we'd have played and won, we'd be in that play off place right now.

Not just sixth, but fifth too. We're three points behind Sheff U if we win our game in hand.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Another 3 points on 18:09 - Mar 7 with 1853 viewsolympicdale

Another 3 points on 18:06 - Mar 7 by 442Dale

Not just sixth, but fifth too. We're three points behind Sheff U if we win our game in hand.

Shhh don't let Mr HIll hear you say that.

Life is a game of fate.

Another 3 points on 22:06 - Mar 7 with 1643 viewspl56

Another 3 points on 18:03 - Mar 7 by D_Alien

Agree with that . I'm one of Peter V's biggest fans , but he had a 'mare today . A real bad day at the office we can all understand hopefully . However , at times it felt like plying with 10 men !!
Another 3 points on 01:12 - Mar 8 with 1535 viewsTVOS1907

Another 3 points on 18:06 - Mar 7 by 442Dale

If only we'd played that Orient game...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Another 3 points on 08:07 - Mar 8 with 1446 viewsColDale

I thought Colchester were quite poor (Hewitt aside) and we should have won by a much more handsome margin given the breaks that we had. Wrong decision making at key times stopped us tearing them apart.

Surprised more hasn't been made of the penalty (can't remember the last we conceded). I know the argument about Rose making it easier for the ref by making that challenge, but there's a a clear gap in time before the challenge and the lad falling to the floor.

Didn't see anything in David Fox that suggested we should have signed him, and if we had he'd be nowhere near our matchday squad.

Cannon was great for the 55 mins or so that he played, and we were definitely weaker once he went off. On this evidence, Hilly's done it again.

That said, we did well to hold on in the end and very grateful as always for the points. And its great to see Ian Henderson back to his best. Welcome back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024