Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton 08:47 - Feb 2 with 8226 viewsYorkRanger

So I hear that Barton is part of the Five Live team tonight commenting on Transfer Deadline Day.

When will this nonsense get stopped?
Barton on 21:49 - Feb 2 with 1033 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Barton on 21:44 - Feb 2 by PinnerPaul

"Talking QPR in a minute"

They said that 25 minutes ago, when I made my post, but they still haven't got there!
Barton on 21:51 - Feb 2 with 1025 viewsPinnerPaul

Barton on 21:49 - Feb 2 by OnlyHereForTheNiko

They said that 25 minutes ago, when I made my post, but they still haven't got there!

Exactly!

David Pleat is talking now, so it won't be soon!
Barton on 21:56 - Feb 2 with 1006 viewsPinnerPaul

Joey would have Adebeyor , "would get in our team"

Would welcome a signing to put one or two players on their toes!

Still hoping to meet someone new in training tomorrow morning, didn't seem worried about getting there on time after his "late night"
Barton on 21:58 - Feb 2 with 1001 viewsPinnerPaul

Mark Chapman not going to ask JB about past or present QPR players, as that wouldn't be fair.
Barton on 14:07 - Feb 3 with 881 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Barton on 14:08 - Feb 3 with 877 viewsJonDoeman

And they got 6 easy points of us. Well done Joe.

It Is What It Is !!

Barton on 14:19 - Feb 3 with 857 viewsWestminsteRs

Heard a couple of minutes of this last night when they were talking about medicals and were asking Phil Neville how the process works. Asked if the medicals focus on players' weaker areas, Joey - quick as flash - jumped in and made a witty remark about Neville's passing. Pots and kettles... Later on he told Neville that he must know what it's like not to be world class and essentially get carried by teammates. It's confirmed my belief that he is utterly delusional and believes he's Zinedine Zidane.
Barton on 15:07 - Feb 3 with 837 viewssimmo

Barton on 14:19 - Feb 3 by WestminsteRs

Heard a couple of minutes of this last night when they were talking about medicals and were asking Phil Neville how the process works. Asked if the medicals focus on players' weaker areas, Joey - quick as flash - jumped in and made a witty remark about Neville's passing. Pots and kettles... Later on he told Neville that he must know what it's like not to be world class and essentially get carried by teammates. It's confirmed my belief that he is utterly delusional and believes he's Zinedine Zidane.

Especially seeing as Phil Neville has more winners medals than Joey has completed passes.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Barton on 15:23 - Feb 3 with 797 viewsQPunkR

Barton on 15:07 - Feb 3 by simmo

Especially seeing as Phil Neville has more winners medals than Joey has completed passes.

Yup, and heavens forfend he would've turned the conversation to int'l caps

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024