Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow 15:53 - Jan 14 with 8279 viewsDarran

I'm going for all guilty except Barlow because he's never had any problems pulling birds.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jan/14/rolf-harris-pleads-not-guilty-ind

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jan/14/dave-lee-travis-trial-fame-target

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jan/14/roache-trial-told-ignore-ken-barl

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 13:16 - Feb 6 with 1497 viewsperchrockjack

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 12:03 - Feb 6 by Swanzay

Ken, Not guilty

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26068034

To me it was a gross waste of money to bring him to trial.
Some shocking decisions being made by CPS.
Uncorroborated evidence from 40 years ago.
I tell you my arse is twitching as 1967 was a fun year

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 13:39 - Feb 6 with 1485 viewsshandyjack

The women, who cannot be named for legal reasons, had claimed he indecently assaulted them in the toilets and dressing rooms at Granada Studios in Manchester, as well as in his car

This is the bit that grips me, WHY can't they be named for legal reasons yet they can name Roach and let the papers drag his innocent name through the mud. All should be un named till after the case his heard and then name and shame the guilty party or the liars

Poll: Expectation for the season

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 18:39 - Feb 6 with 1440 viewsJackfath

Sincere apologies William. I am sorry I doubted you. Please forgive me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 19:15 - Feb 6 with 1427 viewsgyrjack

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 13:39 - Feb 6 by shandyjack

The women, who cannot be named for legal reasons, had claimed he indecently assaulted them in the toilets and dressing rooms at Granada Studios in Manchester, as well as in his car

This is the bit that grips me, WHY can't they be named for legal reasons yet they can name Roach and let the papers drag his innocent name through the mud. All should be un named till after the case his heard and then name and shame the guilty party or the liars

totally agree, dont know the details of each case, but mud sticks and I'm pretty sure if I were named on a sex abuse charge and found not guilty, I would probably still have to move away or risk constant sh1t. Where does it end anyway, I'm sure we have all made suggestive comments and copped a sly grope of an arse when pssd up, blimey better move anyway!
Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 17:14 - Feb 13 with 1377 viewsDarran

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/feb/13/dave-lee-travis-not-guilty-indece

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 17:47 - Feb 13 with 1354 viewsjackportis

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 17:14 - Feb 13 by Darran

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/feb/13/dave-lee-travis-not-guilty-indece

There you go hes now a victim ofhis own self pity. Lets hope rolf goes down. He is probably the most poular out of all the accused kevin webster, barlow and dlt so he must be confident now. At least one should go down imho.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 17:48 - Feb 13 with 1352 viewsJackfath

Sincere apologies Dave. I am sorry I doubted you. Please forgive me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 18:32 - Feb 13 with 1324 viewsLord_Bony

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 17:21 - Jan 15 by Lord_Bony

So in court today a lady reading the news live on radio 1 reckons DL TRAVIS fondled for 10 seconds her whilst reading the news live therefore unable to stop him.was this a sick joke knowing his sense of humour or something more sinister?

But how can she prove this from 30 years ago and also is something like this worth persuing with public funds? Saville,yes and if this is in the same league then of course...but somehow I get the feeling it s not ....we ll have to see what the next ones bring.

Well done Bony...

You called it right again me old son....should never have gone to court,waste of money again!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 19:04 - Feb 13 with 1298 viewsexiledclaseboy

You have to wonder how these cases got to court in the first place. Not saying either Roach or Travis are guilty or not guilty of what they were accused off but there was never going to be enough evidence to convict them "beyond reasonable doubt". Seems to me that the CPS got caught up in the post-Savile hysteria and actively wanted a couple of high profile guilty verdicts to take the pressure off.

Most tellingly, what these verdicts will do in the main is probably discourage other victims from coming forward.

Poll: Tory leader

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 19:05 - Feb 13 with 1294 viewsDr_Winston

You just know Rolf's the only one going to get found guilty.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 19:15 - Feb 13 with 1285 viewsJackfath

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 19:04 - Feb 13 by exiledclaseboy

You have to wonder how these cases got to court in the first place. Not saying either Roach or Travis are guilty or not guilty of what they were accused off but there was never going to be enough evidence to convict them "beyond reasonable doubt". Seems to me that the CPS got caught up in the post-Savile hysteria and actively wanted a couple of high profile guilty verdicts to take the pressure off.

Most tellingly, what these verdicts will do in the main is probably discourage other victims from coming forward.

Perhaps it will make women think twice about making malicious claims about men?

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 19:20 - Feb 13 with 1275 viewsexiledclaseboy

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 19:15 - Feb 13 by Jackfath

Perhaps it will make women think twice about making malicious claims about men?

Possibly. Assuming of course that the claims made in these cases were malicious. Far more likely though that malicious claims will still be made as they're generally made by those with an axe to grind so are unlikely to be put off easily. Genuine victims though already face distrust, cynicism and in many cases misogyny so are hardly likely to be encouraged by this type of case and outcome.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Tory leader

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 19:22 - Feb 13 with 1270 viewsLord_Bony

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 19:05 - Feb 13 by Dr_Winston

You just know Rolf's the only one going to get found guilty.

Should have kept his didgareedoo to himself

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 19:25 - Feb 13 with 1258 viewsDarran

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind DLT did some of the things he's accused of back in the early 70s,thankfully things have moved on in the 21st century and pinching a ladies bottom etc in work is no longer acceptable.

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 19:36 - Feb 13 with 1239 viewsjackportis

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 19:25 - Feb 13 by Darran

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind DLT did some of the things he's accused of back in the early 70s,thankfully things have moved on in the 21st century and pinching a ladies bottom etc in work is no longer acceptable.

Damm it wish it was the 70s again.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 11:41 - Feb 14 with 1088 viewsperchrockjack

I dealt with cases that were what I thought we old but that was in terms of months .
These cases had no corroboration nor DNA so pure one word against another. Its what the gutter press love ,gossip especially sexual and its pitiful.

So youre sure he did those things? Really proves my point.

This and the other cases are IMO dubious in the extreme and frankly quite what Police are doing now is a world away form what I knew.

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 11:49 - Feb 14 with 1087 viewsDarran

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 11:41 - Feb 14 by perchrockjack

I dealt with cases that were what I thought we old but that was in terms of months .
These cases had no corroboration nor DNA so pure one word against another. Its what the gutter press love ,gossip especially sexual and its pitiful.

So youre sure he did those things? Really proves my point.

This and the other cases are IMO dubious in the extreme and frankly quite what Police are doing now is a world away form what I knew.

Of course he did some of them there was a total lack of equality in those days.

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 14:13 - Feb 14 with 1046 viewsperchrockjack

So now we can do away from juries ;just refer them to you. You re believing your own hype/.

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 14:18 - Feb 14 with 1045 viewsDarran

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 14:13 - Feb 14 by perchrockjack

So now we can do away from juries ;just refer them to you. You re believing your own hype/.

WTF are you on about?
Are you seriously telling me you don't understand what I'm saying because if you are you need to get a five year old to explain to you.

Things used to happen in the work place in those days that are thankfully not allowed today,whether it was sexual abuse is open to interpretation.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 14:23 - Feb 14 with 1037 viewsperchrockjack

No I am not and you need a five year old to explain that wasn't what I meant.

You re clearly not up for any respectful discussion today so that s me out.

In fact Im not sure I want to ever discuss anything with you again as you seem to have agendas of your own.
Finally , I was born a full decade before you and am well aware of what is what like in the workplace.
Let that be the end please

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 14:24 - Feb 14 with 1036 viewsDarran

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 14:23 - Feb 14 by perchrockjack

In fact Im not sure I want to ever discuss anything with you again as you seem to have agendas of your own.
Finally , I was born a full decade before you and am well aware of what is what like in the workplace.

You're the one they made a beastly reply to me mun.
Bloody hell like.

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 15:36 - Feb 14 with 1014 viewsCountyJim

If you where on that Jury the only evidence seems to me is one persons word against another and in that case I would have to say Not Guilty
Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 20:28 - Feb 15 with 957 viewsDarran

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 14:23 - Feb 14 by perchrockjack

Here you go Sonny.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/feb/15/catherine-bennett-cuddles-a

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 14:21 - Feb 17 with 894 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 20:28 - Feb 15 by Darran

Here you go Sonny.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/feb/15/catherine-bennett-cuddles-a

Birds, eh. They love it really

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rolf,DLT and Ken Barlow on 16:08 - Feb 17 with 873 viewsyescomeon

Who would win in a triple-threat rock, paper, scissors match?

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024