Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread 12:04 - Jan 5 with 41750 viewsTheFranchise

Vs

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Jan 5 with 2617 viewsBanosswan

The best thing was avoiding a rematch.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:43 - Jan 5 with 2598 viewsItchySphincter

Talksport phone in, Manure fans calling for Moyes to be sacked.

Bumbo also think Ashley Cole is a Man UTD player.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:43 - Jan 5 with 2592 viewsJackanapes

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:41 - Jan 5 by ItchySphincter

We just won FFS. Who cares. It's to be expected don't you think?

So you will be logging off then? I mean we just won so that makes everything irrelevant?

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:43 - Jan 5 with 2592 viewsC_jack

The FA Cup can be something of a 'beautiful distraction' this year, I'm really looking forward to the next game.

Bristol Rovers away would be fantastic.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:45 - Jan 5 with 2534 viewsJackanapes

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:43 - Jan 5 by ItchySphincter

Talksport phone in, Manure fans calling for Moyes to be sacked.

Bumbo also think Ashley Cole is a Man UTD player.

We won, who cares. Its to be expected is it not?

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:46 - Jan 5 with 2504 viewsDrizzy

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:43 - Jan 5 by Jackanapes

So you will be logging off then? I mean we just won so that makes everything irrelevant?

Oh don't be so obtuse. We've just beaten Manchester United at Old Trafford in the FA Cup. This is one of the greatest results in the club's history. Enjoy it right here on Planet Swans. F*ck BT Sport.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:46 - Jan 5 with 2504 viewsItchySphincter

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:43 - Jan 5 by Jackanapes

I challenge you to find any post and quote I have made that fall in with you tiresome crusade about these so called negative posts that you are on. I'll wait.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:48 - Jan 5 with 2445 viewsItchySphincter

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:45 - Jan 5 by Jackanapes

We won, who cares. Its to be expected is it not?

I don't know if you advocate managers being sacked but I thought it was mildly amusing, but you carry on, being negative again.

Login to get fewer ads

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:49 - Jan 5 with 2419 viewsmonmouth

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:46 - Jan 5 by Drizzy

Oh don't be so obtuse. We've just beaten Manchester United at Old Trafford in the FA Cup. This is one of the greatest results in the club's history. Enjoy it right here on Planet Swans. F*ck BT Sport.

I agree with this 100%. Stop bickering. I'll even withdraw my plum comment from earlier :) Drinks all round mun. We just won at OT. F**k the mainstream ManU/Scouse obsessed wan*ers. We don't need to argue with each other.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:49 - Jan 5 with 2373 viewsJackfath

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:49 - Jan 5 by monmouth

I agree with this 100%. Stop bickering. I'll even withdraw my plum comment from earlier :) Drinks all round mun. We just won at OT. F**k the mainstream ManU/Scouse obsessed wan*ers. We don't need to argue with each other.

Well said. Pathetic that some prefer petty point scoring.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:50 - Jan 5 with 2367 viewsItchySphincter

I agree with this post and the one by Drizzy. Well said. Stop arguing and trying to pick arguments, you know who you are.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:50 - Jan 5 with 2353 viewsLaudrup

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:41 - Jan 5 by ItchySphincter

A left foot assist from Routledge, what went wrong?

I hate signatures

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:51 - Jan 5 with 2343 viewsItchySphincter

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:49 - Jan 5 by Jackfath

Well said. Pathetic that some prefer petty point scoring.

Well said doc.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:51 - Jan 5 with 2324 viewsDull1Thomas

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:38 - Jan 5 by Edmundo

They were cack compared against the Man U of old (under Ferguson)

Are you a plastic red?

We rode our luck and manged to beat a under strength Man U, who are lacking confidence after 4 home defeats this season alone...make that 5 now!

Yes, we beat what was in front of us and that's all you can ask of the team...so very well played to get the win at OT.

Vorm
Williams
Rangel
Davies
Plabo
Dyer
Lamah
Canas
Michu

Didn't start today

But it only appears Man U were under strength

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:52 - Jan 5 with 2308 viewsItchySphincter

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:50 - Jan 5 by Laudrup

Whut?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:52 - Jan 5 with 2305 viewsmikecph

ML really has a knack for cup runs :)
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:52 - Jan 5 with 2299 viewsJackanapes

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:50 - Jan 5 by ItchySphincter

I agree with this post and the one by Drizzy. Well said. Stop arguing and trying to pick arguments, you know who you are.

You quoted me einstien, if you don't want arguments ignore me..

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:54 - Jan 5 with 2238 viewsJackanapes

This is YOU picking an argument. Get your facts straight.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:54 - Jan 5 with 2232 viewssomersetsimon

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:50 - Jan 5 by Laudrup

Perhaps the rumours about Ince joining us have had some effect on him!
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:54 - Jan 5 with 2226 viewsmonmouth

I agree. Plabo would have fecking killed them!

:)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:55 - Jan 5 with 2216 viewsItchySphincter

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:52 - Jan 5 by Jackanapes

You quoted me einstien, if you don't want arguments ignore me..

Just because I quote you, you have to argue with me? True colours starting to show. You carry on now. If you want to cream your knickers while BT Sport talk about us that's your business, personally I am happy with the football.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:55 - Jan 5 with 2205 viewsJackanapes

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:55 - Jan 5 by ItchySphincter

Just because I quote you, you have to argue with me? True colours starting to show. You carry on now. If you want to cream your knickers while BT Sport talk about us that's your business, personally I am happy with the football.

True colours. Lol.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:57 - Jan 5 with 2168 viewsItchySphincter

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:54 - Jan 5 by Jackanapes

This is YOU picking an argument. Get your facts straight.

Now how is that picking an argument? You were complaining about BT not mentioning us and I was saying who cares. There's a big bad world out there precious. Take care now.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:59 - Jan 5 with 2130 viewsJackfath

I think that young females boobs were a lucky omen. It therefore means that some delicious boobs need to appear in every match day thread from now on.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:59 - Jan 5 with 2116 viewsJackanapes

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:57 - Jan 5 by ItchySphincter

Now how is that picking an argument? You were complaining about BT not mentioning us and I was saying who cares. There's a big bad world out there precious. Take care now.

You cared. people who don't care don't hit the the " add to topic " button.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2014 19:01]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024