Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread 12:04 - Jan 5 with 41747 viewsTheFranchise

Vs

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:32 - Jan 5 with 2618 viewsLiam12345

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:30 - Jan 5 by AnotherJohn

Chico had a good match too, so any doubt about the goal can be forgotten.

everyone played very well very unlucky to concede the one

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:33 - Jan 5 with 2606 viewsItchySphincter

I thought they looked very dangerous on the attack and our defence dealt with them confidently. Very encouraging.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:33 - Jan 5 with 2605 viewsJohnw102

So glad I have a ticket for next weeks game, just wish I had the money to have done both matches! YJBs stuff Man Ure. A weeks rest now and lets get into them early next week that will shut the crowd up.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:33 - Jan 5 with 2604 viewsmonmouth

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:31 - Jan 5 by Odgaard

Bony is playing better and better, his link up with others is all so improving . When he get service he is dangerous!

Fabio should be a shame of such an awful challenge - deserved RED!

Its gonna be a tough challenge next time at Trafford, when Rooney and perhaps V. Persie are back! Without those two and Carrick, united is quite ordinary ..

Luckily they have a game this Tuesday :D D: D

.....And it's one that the dour scotch gimp really must win now.P.R.E.S.S.U.R.E.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:33 - Jan 5 with 2605 viewssomersetsimon

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:30 - Jan 5 by union_jack

Great result yes.

But cack? No they are not that. We just had the measure of them like hopefully we will next week.

On the positive, our boys will be full of confidence going back up there next week. On the negative side, Man U will put out a very strong side and will be out for revenge!
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:33 - Jan 5 with 2602 viewsSwanfan1

feck me only Swansea fans can see a negative in a win at Old Trafford first time in the clubs history

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:34 - Jan 5 with 2550 viewsLord_Bony

Nice interview with Wilfried there.

All thanks to God!

Yeah right on.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:36 - Jan 5 with 2477 viewspencoedjack

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:33 - Jan 5 by Swanfan1

feck me only Swansea fans can see a negative in a win at Old Trafford first time in the clubs history

I agree mate the negativity on the majority(until page 8) of this thread is embarrassing.
Login to get fewer ads

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:36 - Jan 5 with 2465 viewsItchySphincter

Tiresome. Give yourself a break.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:36 - Jan 5 with 2457 views2face

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Jan 5 by haremscarem

Bony and Routledge were the two men of this match! Routledges speed and Bony's physics were decisive.

Routledge makes great crosses with his left foot.
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:36 - Jan 5 with 2454 viewsJohnw102

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:29 - Jan 5 by 2face

I don't quite get Moyes. They have a week before next game and he puts out a reserve side against a PL side in the FA. He really needs a trophy. He's never won one. I can see now why. Not that I'm complaing though

They have Carling Cup Semi on Tuesday.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:36 - Jan 5 with 2444 viewsJackanapes

mate you need to delete that poll.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:37 - Jan 5 with 2435 viewsmax936

Quite simply that was BRILLIANT.

Just a pity for me that I had to watch it on a pigging laptop.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:37 - Jan 5 with 2416 viewssomersetsimon

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:38 - Jan 5 with 2395 viewsEdmundo

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:30 - Jan 5 by union_jack

Great result yes.

But cack? No they are not that. We just had the measure of them like hopefully we will next week.

They were cack compared against the Man U of old (under Ferguson)

Are you a plastic red?

We rode our luck and manged to beat a under strength Man U, who are lacking confidence after 4 home defeats this season alone...make that 5 now!

Yes, we beat what was in front of us and that's all you can ask of the team...so very well played to get the win at OT.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:38 - Jan 5 with 2373 viewsSenhin

That Bony really is shit and a waste of 12m right?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:39 - Jan 5 with 2369 viewsJackanapes

bt sport still havent mentioned us. They are handwringing about how bad UTD are. I was under the impression this was an FA cup show.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:39 - Jan 5 with 2368 viewslonglostjack

Laudrup doesn't know what he's doing

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:39 - Jan 5 with 2357 viewsSwanfan1

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:36 - Jan 5 by Jackanapes

mate you need to delete that poll.

Bony poll ?...
Yes haha I am happy to delete that poll,
what a beast ...

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:39 - Jan 5 with 2327 viewsItchySphincter

Only the second time in 30 odd years they've gone out at this stage. Perfect for us, bit of a break, fresh for next week, bit of confidence after a few decent showings. We couldn't really ask for more.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:40 - Jan 5 with 2312 views2face

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:36 - Jan 5 by Johnw102

They have Carling Cup Semi on Tuesday.

OK I'll shut up then
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:40 - Jan 5 with 2311 viewsJackanapes

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:39 - Jan 5 by Swanfan1

Bony poll ?...
Yes haha I am happy to delete that poll,
what a beast ...

Or you could do a " whose to blame for all bonys goals" poll.... or something.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:40 - Jan 5 with 2302 viewsmacman

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:29 - Jan 5 by 2face

I don't quite get Moyes. They have a week before next game and he puts out a reserve side against a PL side in the FA. He really needs a trophy. He's never won one. I can see now why. Not that I'm complaing though

Don't they face Sunderland on Monday, semifinal?
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:40 - Jan 5 with 2288 viewsOdgaard

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:33 - Jan 5 by monmouth

.....And it's one that the dour scotch gimp really must win now.P.R.E.S.S.U.R.E.

exactly! :P
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:41 - Jan 5 with 2279 viewsItchySphincter

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:39 - Jan 5 by Jackanapes

bt sport still havent mentioned us. They are handwringing about how bad UTD are. I was under the impression this was an FA cup show.

We just won FFS. Who cares. It's to be expected don't you think?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024