Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ash... 06:48 - Jan 3 with 4389 viewsblaine_scfc

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9099007/

In the press saying Bony should play, pretty much echoing what the majority of support has been saying over the last few weeks...
Ash... on 07:30 - Jan 3 with 4317 viewsDr_Winston

If by weeks you mean months, yeah.

What with the chairman and the team captain going public with "suggestions" to the boss lately, is that a happy ship?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ash... on 07:33 - Jan 3 with 4311 viewsblaine_scfc

Ash... on 07:30 - Jan 3 by Dr_Winston

If by weeks you mean months, yeah.

What with the chairman and the team captain going public with "suggestions" to the boss lately, is that a happy ship?

That is what I am thinking to be honest. Laudrup coming out in to the press saying he is not concerned about being sucked in to the relegation battle, and Ash then coming out saying the exact opposite.

Until actually hearing the interviews though you can't really tell.
Ash... on 07:52 - Jan 3 with 4269 viewsDr_Winston

I'm not particularly concerned about a relegation battle, although by the end of this month no doubt a few arses will be going.

Need to start winning the "winnable" home games though. No more draws with shite like West Ham. Using Wilf properly like we did on Wed will go a long way towards ensuring that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ash... on 07:57 - Jan 3 with 4259 viewslonglostjack

I'd be more concerned about keeping the defence tight and Chico's performance to be honest Ash.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ash... on 08:04 - Jan 3 with 4239 viewsShaky

Ash... on 07:57 - Jan 3 by longlostjack

I'd be more concerned about keeping the defence tight and Chico's performance to be honest Ash.

Bingo.

He also needs to have a serious word with himself. Since coming back from that injury in the autumn he appears to have forgotten how to run, his positional sense has gone to pot, and he must surely also shoulder a good deal of blame for the general defensive disarry recently.

Maybe a few weeks on the bench would focus his concentration.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Ash... on 08:12 - Jan 3 with 4201 viewsblaine_scfc

Ash... on 08:04 - Jan 3 by Shaky

Bingo.

He also needs to have a serious word with himself. Since coming back from that injury in the autumn he appears to have forgotten how to run, his positional sense has gone to pot, and he must surely also shoulder a good deal of blame for the general defensive disarry recently.

No chance.

Chico has been all over the place, if anyone needs to have a spell on the bench it's him. Ash has been back to near his best last few games in my opinion.
Ash... on 08:17 - Jan 3 with 4185 viewsShaky

Ash... on 08:12 - Jan 3 by blaine_scfc

No chance.

Chico has been all over the place, if anyone needs to have a spell on the bench it's him. Ash has been back to near his best last few games in my opinion.

In my view Amat deserves to start ahead of both Chico and Ash on recent performances.

Chico has been far from his best but IMO Ash has been very poor in the past few weeks.

But as the captain and senior defensive player he is responsible for directing the overall defense goddammit, which has been woeful.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Ash... on 08:46 - Jan 3 with 4080 viewsViking_Jack

Ash... on 07:33 - Jan 3 by blaine_scfc

That is what I am thinking to be honest. Laudrup coming out in to the press saying he is not concerned about being sucked in to the relegation battle, and Ash then coming out saying the exact opposite.

Until actually hearing the interviews though you can't really tell.

Where does Laudrup say he is not concerned? Very recently he stated that it would be very "arrogant" not to be concerned 3 times in a row in this interview just before the Man City game:

Better a brief spell of honour than a long rule of shame

Login to get fewer ads

Ash... on 09:06 - Jan 3 with 4026 viewsIAN05

No chance.

Neither Chico nor Ash are playing well at all. Yes, Williams making some great last minute blocks, but too often does things last ditch because he is not reading the game quickly enough and moat importantly seems unwilling to pick a man up.
Ash... on 09:31 - Jan 3 with 3956 viewsblaine_scfc

Ash... on 08:46 - Jan 3 by Viking_Jack

Where does Laudrup say he is not concerned? Very recently he stated that it would be very "arrogant" not to be concerned 3 times in a row in this interview just before the Man City game:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25574450
Ash... on 09:35 - Jan 3 with 3938 viewsRancid

I like Amat but i'd still stick with Chico and Ash at the back.Chico was very good last season and has started showing signs of returning to that form.Stick with him i say.
Ash... on 09:46 - Jan 3 with 3899 viewsViking_Jack

Ash... on 09:31 - Jan 3 by blaine_scfc

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25574450

Thanks - haven´t seen that one :) Well, in that interview he says that: "As I long as I can see that there's a lot of confidence in the team… then I'm not worried". But he then also says: ...."I have a lot of respect for the numbers and it could be moments when we are just a few points away from that bottom three."

He knows there is a reason to be concerned but believes in his team. Seems a good approach to me. More constructive than much of what is said in here :)

Better a brief spell of honour than a long rule of shame

Ash... on 10:05 - Jan 3 with 3827 viewsQuakerJack

Ash... on 07:52 - Jan 3 by Dr_Winston

I'm not particularly concerned about a relegation battle, although by the end of this month no doubt a few arses will be going.

Need to start winning the "winnable" home games though. No more draws with shite like West Ham. Using Wilf properly like we did on Wed will go a long way towards ensuring that.

Spot on

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Ash... on 10:06 - Jan 3 with 3822 viewsbuilthjack

Both Chico and Ash haven't got anywhere near their best this season, but I think both are starting to turn the corner, and will come good very soon. They seem a bit square, neither making the tackle with the other one dropping in behind.. But we know they are both good players, and will make the doubters swallow their words.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ash... on 10:56 - Jan 3 with 3663 viewsJokeren1943

Ash... on 08:04 - Jan 3 by Shaky

Bingo.

Williams has been okay. As far as I can see Chico is the major problem. Take to many stupid risks.
Ash... on 12:51 - Jan 3 with 3485 views2face

whoscored.com seems to believe we have some problems in the defence.

Ash... on 19:38 - Jan 3 with 3244 viewsCatullus

No chance.

Got to agree Blaine, Ash has been covering for Chico a lot recently. Would like to see Amat in for a while ahead of Chico.
And yes, we all think Bony should always start when fit and available!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ash... on 20:24 - Jan 3 with 3188 viewsbermudajack

Ash... on 19:38 - Jan 3 by Catullus

Got to agree Blaine, Ash has been covering for Chico a lot recently. Would like to see Amat in for a while ahead of Chico.
And yes, we all think Bony should always start when fit and available!!

I agree,

Although Chico is clearly a fans favourite, he tries to follow the ball too much, loses his defensive positioning and gets sucked into midfield too easily causing panick behind him when he doesn't manage to get his foot to the ball...

When he does it looks like a fantastic reading of the game and great anticipation, but when it doesn't work out it can leave us exposed at time...

I still maintain that Tremmel in goals this season is the biggest problem in our defence/ conceding of goals ATM

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Ash... on 12:22 - Jan 4 with 2901 viewspencoedjack

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=379456&start=0&rid=0

Think Ash sh@gged grangetown Reds mrs .....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024