Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've Just Heard Something 21:13 - Dec 23 with 5021 viewsunion_jack

I have absolutely no idea how true it is or whether there is even a shred of truth in it but it has come from a minor journalistic source.

It is believed that Huw has not spoken to ML for the past three months because he thinks he is 'a lazy waste of space'.

Now I don't think it us true and I've only heard it at least third hand but thought I'd share it for some debate.

Fill your boots and don't shoot the messenger!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

I've Just Heard Something on 22:28 - Dec 23 with 1316 viewsunion_jack

I've Just Heard Something on 22:26 - Dec 23 by jack_in_exile

Last season he was shocking. This season he has been better but he's no better than what we have imo. We need some quality in the wings and for me he aint it

Yes we need better but as a squad member I think he is ok. Has put some good shifts in recently.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

I've Just Heard Something on 22:29 - Dec 23 with 1316 viewsGriffting

I've Just Heard Something on 22:23 - Dec 23 by union_jack

An I alone in thinking that Lamah is a valuable addition to the squad?

Can't argue with the rest.

I think Lamah is a better option than Routs at the mo. Can't see any of the loanies being sent back.. Maybe if Aspas comes in Vasquez will be returned? Who knows.
I've Just Heard Something on 22:38 - Dec 23 with 1290 viewsjack_in_exile

I've Just Heard Something on 22:29 - Dec 23 by Griffting

I think Lamah is a better option than Routs at the mo. Can't see any of the loanies being sent back.. Maybe if Aspas comes in Vasquez will be returned? Who knows.

Aspas can do one. We have a perfectly capable striker in Bony but we arent servicing him. Get in some better wingers and he'll score more.

The only reason I say get rid of Lamah in Jan and not the summer is to get someone else in, I cant see us bringing in a winger to add to what we have and I dont see Pablo Dyer or Routs going anywhere
I've Just Heard Something on 22:40 - Dec 23 with 1285 viewsWarwickHunt

I've Just Heard Something on 21:28 - Dec 23 by union_jack

A fair point but it seems to be quite common knowledge in the journalistic world. Or so I am led to believe.

I can't subscribe to your theory of keeping shtum however though I see where you are coming from.

That said, mods feel free to pull it if you agree with Bryn. No problem here.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2013 21:30]

"quite common knowledge in the journalistic world"

I've Just Heard Something on 22:43 - Dec 23 with 1274 viewsRancid

I've Just Heard Something on 22:38 - Dec 23 by jack_in_exile

Aspas can do one. We have a perfectly capable striker in Bony but we arent servicing him. Get in some better wingers and he'll score more.

The only reason I say get rid of Lamah in Jan and not the summer is to get someone else in, I cant see us bringing in a winger to add to what we have and I dont see Pablo Dyer or Routs going anywhere

We do have a perfectly good striker in Bony.Not sure about our other options though.
I've Just Heard Something on 11:06 - Dec 24 with 1077 viewsbostondanvers

Last season he was shocking. This season he has been better but he's no better than what we have imo. We need some quality in the wings and for me he aint it

I'm afraid to tell you it's true HJ and ML only speak to each other when they have to. HJ wants to sign Tom Ince in January ML doesn't want him.
Don't expect ML to here next season evens if he wants to stay .
I've Just Heard Something on 11:14 - Dec 24 with 1053 viewsTokijo

I've Just Heard Something on 22:38 - Dec 23 by jack_in_exile

Thought Tom Ince was coming in January transfer window?
I've Just Heard Something on 11:23 - Dec 24 with 1034 viewsWarwickHunt

I've Just Heard Something on 11:06 - Dec 24 by bostondanvers

I'm afraid to tell you it's true HJ and ML only speak to each other when they have to. HJ wants to sign Tom Ince in January ML doesn't want him.

Aye - why would Laudrup want to sign a player he openly "admires" when one of our wingers is seriously injured and two others are playing like c*nts?

F*ck. My. Eyes.
Login to get fewer ads

I've Just Heard Something on 11:36 - Dec 24 with 995 viewsDarran

I've Just Heard Something on 11:06 - Dec 24 by bostondanvers

Isn't that normal then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I've Just Heard Something on 11:42 - Dec 24 with 977 views2face

Why do they HAVE to be great friends and sing kumbaya. Not everybody can get along. But they can still work together as professionals. Many of the worlds greatest success stories are built on relationships between people that hated each others guts.

I've often worked with people I didn't like personally for one reason or another. But were still able to talk to them cordially and get on with the job.
I've Just Heard Something on 16:09 - Dec 24 with 802 viewsjackportis

Hj the businessman would not ignore an important person such as his manager.. Made up story rubbish no source there at all get a life

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

I've Just Heard Something on 16:21 - Dec 24 with 788 viewsWarwickHunt

Last season Giroud and Ramsey were shocking...

The boy's got a lot of raw talent and has made good progress, definitely a keeper.
I've Just Heard Something on 16:35 - Dec 24 with 768 viewsjack_in_exile

I've Just Heard Something on 16:21 - Dec 24 by WarwickHunt

Last season Giroud and Ramsey were shocking...

The boy's got a lot of raw talent and has made good progress, definitely a keeper.

What a load of crap. Last season Schechter was shocking and this season hes no better. Lamah was shocking last season and so far this season he hasnt done anything in my eyes to be a 'valuable' squad member. Get him out, and get some genuine quality in, Ince or otherwise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024