Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? 23:22 - Dec 22 with 11226 viewsunion_jack

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:30 - Dec 23 with 1280 viewsPhil_S

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:28 - Dec 23 by buzzbox

Yeah i do realise that after January we have only got a few games against the top teams, i also realise that we have been unable to beat the likes of Stoke, West Ham, Hull at home, anybody who thinks there is not a strong possibility of us struggling to stay up are delusional.

So you are definitely right are you? Despite us having played everyone (bar Chelsea and Aston Villa once) and being 11th in the table?

And the form table suggesting we are ticking along nicely at somewhere between 43 and 47 point form
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:35 - Dec 23 with 1276 viewsbuzzbox

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 17:19 - Dec 23 by I_will_swan_you_up

I like how few appreciate the participation in Europa League.

Sure, it has its share of the - at times - underperforming play and will likely show here in the late December schedule as well but the alternative is to play better and get a 7th position in the PL - possibly 6th (and then it's Europa League over again, this time without any of the signings that play because Michael is here...)

Who the f'uck cares if we end 11th-15th or 7th-10th. Relegation is not a theme and anyone who suggest it is know f'cuk all.

We are doing just fine and are about to meet the mighty Napoli. That's incredible.

This post may very well make another appearance later in the season just to show everyone who are suggesting the possibility of relegation that they know fcuk all, on the other hand, it might come back to bite you on your backside.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:37 - Dec 23 with 1271 viewsmonmouth

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:28 - Dec 23 by buzzbox

Yeah i do realise that after January we have only got a few games against the top teams, i also realise that we have been unable to beat the likes of Stoke, West Ham, Hull at home, anybody who thinks there is not a strong possibility of us struggling to stay up are delusional.

"anybody who thinks there is not a strong possibility of us struggling to stay up are (sic) delusional"

Really?......really?.......REALLY?

A STRONG possibility? DELUSIONAL? despite us only probably needing 16 points from 21 games? Gosh.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:46 - Dec 23 with 1254 viewsbuzzbox

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:30 - Dec 23 by Phil_S

So you are definitely right are you? Despite us having played everyone (bar Chelsea and Aston Villa once) and being 11th in the table?

And the form table suggesting we are ticking along nicely at somewhere between 43 and 47 point form

Of course i`m not definitely right, but seven pts is no big deal to make up, as i say if we struggle to get points in our next batch of games which could very well happen, the gap may very well have closed and we will be in the relegation mix, Hope to fcuk it does not happen, but what i`m saying is quite a possibility.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:46 - Dec 23 with 1253 viewsblaine_scfc

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:37 - Dec 23 by monmouth

"anybody who thinks there is not a strong possibility of us struggling to stay up are (sic) delusional"

A STRONG possibility? DELUSIONAL? despite us only probably needing 16 points from 21 games? Gosh.

Anything can happen. No one definitely knows what will happen. One thing we do know though is that we have 6 games coming up which if you looked at it prior to the season, you wouldn't expect many points, bar maybe Villa away. When you get in to these slumps they are hard to get out of.

I am not saying we are shoe ins for relegation, but when I come on here and read people going on and on about Cardiff going down bla bla bla, I think before we start shouting off we need to get our own house together. We are not a crap side, but we are no where near as good as some would suggest on here.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:47 - Dec 23 with 1251 viewsJackanapes

A strong possibility of us struggling to stay up. Can you be any more vague? So I'm delusional if i choose not to look 19 games ahead? Given that our form is so erratic, how can you possibly suggest that we are going to settle into any sort of a pattern? Oh I forgot, you are a precog.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:51 - Dec 23 with 1238 viewsbuzzbox

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:37 - Dec 23 by monmouth

Are you are saying there is no possibility of us being dragged in to the relegation mix then.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2013 18:52]
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:55 - Dec 23 with 1229 viewsmonmouth

Everyone is aware that the season doesn't end in January I suppose? And that all the other teams have to play the top 6 not just us?

Login to get fewer ads

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:56 - Dec 23 with 1225 viewsmonmouth

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:51 - Dec 23 by buzzbox

Are you are saying there is no possibility of us being dragged in to the relegation mix then.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2013 18:52]

No, I'm answering your post. If you want to wriggle now then feel free.

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 19:02 - Dec 23 with 1214 viewsbuzzbox

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:55 - Dec 23 by monmouth

Everyone is aware that the season doesn't end in January I suppose? And that all the other teams have to play the top 6 not just us?

Yep i`m sure everyone is well aware of that , and also aware that we are only only seven points above the relegation zone in what is turning out to be a very tight bottom half of the table.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 19:06 - Dec 23 with 1206 viewsbuzzbox

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:56 - Dec 23 by monmouth

No, I'm answering your post. If you want to wriggle now then feel free.

No is your answer, good man.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 19:18 - Dec 23 with 1188 viewsJackanapes

7 of our last 8 homes games are against the teams around us. we win them all 3-0. You can all relax.( Many elves died getting me this information, so you can all spend christmas happy. I hope you are all grateful.)

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 19:27 - Dec 23 with 1172 viewsJackFish

For those saying that we're "only" seven points above the bottom three... while that's true, Palace and Fulham have managed just 13 points each this season in 17 games. On current form, it'll be another 8 matches before they get another seven points.

Just as a comparison, last season we finished with 46 points. Wigan were 18th with 36 points. A gap of ten. In 2011-12 we finished with 47 pts and Bolton went down with 36, eleven points difference.

A seven point gap at this stage of the season is still a fair chunk.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 19:29 - Dec 23 with 1165 viewsDr_Winston

Would love to see him here next season. Would also love to see him stop making the same mistakes over and over.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 19:29 - Dec 23 with 1165 viewsJackanapes

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 19:27 - Dec 23 by JackFish

For those saying that we're "only" seven points above the bottom three... while that's true, Palace and Fulham have managed just 13 points each this season in 17 games. On current form, it'll be another 8 matches before they get another seven points.

Just as a comparison, last season we finished with 46 points. Wigan were 18th with 36 points. A gap of ten. In 2011-12 we finished with 47 pts and Bolton went down with 36, eleven points difference.

A seven point gap at this stage of the season is still a fair chunk.

At least someone understand statistics. We have picked up points at pretty much the same rate for our entire time in the Prem. There is no obvious reason why this should suddenly change now.

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 19:42 - Dec 23 with 1143 viewsexiledclaseboy

I think there's a possibility we may be in a relegation battle and a possibility that we may not.

There, I think that's covered it.

Poll: Tory leader

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 19:47 - Dec 23 with 1130 viewsmonmouth

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 19:42 - Dec 23 by exiledclaseboy

I think there's a possibility we may be in a relegation battle and a possibility that we may not.

There, I think that's covered it.

Nope. You must plump for which of the two is a 'strong' possibility, and be sure you pick the right one or you're DVLusional.

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 19:54 - Dec 23 with 1117 viewsexiledclaseboy

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 19:47 - Dec 23 by monmouth

Nope. You must plump for which of the two is a 'strong' possibility, and be sure you pick the right one or you're DVLusional.

If you insist. Given our position in the league and the points we have on the board (although that's irrelevant apparently for some reason, and don't even think of mentioning that we're still in the Europa League otherwise you'll open yourself up to all sorts of derision from the self-appointed guardians of "realism" amongst us) I think the strongest possibility is that we won't be in a relegation battle. But I must add that this statement doesn't rule out the less strong possibility that we might be.

Phew. Tired now.

Poll: Tory leader

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 20:01 - Dec 23 with 1099 viewsbermudajack

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 19:47 - Dec 23 by monmouth

What's stupid is everyone conceding that we have absolutely no chance of getting any points from Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd or Spurs? I thought we played quite well against Everton!!!

I reckon we'll win at least one of those games and possibly 3pts at Villa and Fulham at home and suddenly we're flying again...

We should be challenging for points in all of these games...

And this is as positive that I could possibly be

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 20:09 - Dec 23 with 1082 viewsswancity

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 20:01 - Dec 23 by bermudajack

What's stupid is everyone conceding that we have absolutely no chance of getting any points from Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd or Spurs? I thought we played quite well against Everton!!!

I reckon we'll win at least one of those games and possibly 3pts at Villa and Fulham at home and suddenly we're flying again...

We should be challenging for points in all of these games...

And this is as positive that I could possibly be

An incredible 16 percent would not like to see laudrup here next season?

I find that staggering. Is it because he doesn't get irate with referees I wonder. Apart from playing Itay schecter too much and giving Alvaro Vasquez too many opportunities he has done little wrong and got so much right hasn't he.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 22:26 - Dec 23 with 1020 viewsbermudajack

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 20:09 - Dec 23 by swancity

An incredible 16 percent would not like to see laudrup here next season?

I find that staggering. Is it because he doesn't get irate with referees I wonder. Apart from playing Itay schecter too much and giving Alvaro Vasquez too many opportunities he has done little wrong and got so much right hasn't he.

It's a similar tale year in year out, fans wanting the best for their club, frustrated when they don't win...
Expectations increased due to last seasons performances
Fear of relegation
New players still settling in to the PL pace
Key Injuries to key players
More frustration etc.

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 22:35 - Dec 23 with 1007 viewsjack_in_exile

He's going in the summer imo anyway but I dont 'want' him gone. But its hard to argue that we've been shocking since the cup win, minus a few good performances at valencia and wba etc.

It's not enjoyable watching us anymore but not only that we arent picking up points where we could be. JDG needs dropping which wont ever happen and we need a decent set of wingers who dont get to the box and turn around and come back a la Sinclair (in the prem).
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 22:39 - Dec 23 with 1001 viewsRancid

It wouldn't worry me if he was here or not.I'd like to see him here next season on the back of a great 2nd half of this season but if we continue the way we've been playing then i could take it or leave it him being here.Everything will depend on what happens from now til May i'd guess.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 23:29 - Dec 23 with 964 viewsswancity

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 22:39 - Dec 23 by Rancid

It wouldn't worry me if he was here or not.I'd like to see him here next season on the back of a great 2nd half of this season but if we continue the way we've been playing then i could take it or leave it him being here.Everything will depend on what happens from now til May i'd guess.

And who do you propose to offer the job to if laudrup leaves in june

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 00:42 - Dec 24 with 932 viewstomdickharry

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 19:29 - Dec 23 by Jackanapes

At least someone understand statistics. We have picked up points at pretty much the same rate for our entire time in the Prem. There is no obvious reason why this should suddenly change now.

Yes there is,injuries to major players and some dud signings in the goalscoring department.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024