Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NAPOLI!!!!!! 12:17 - Dec 16 with 71959 viewsjackmorsel

Awesome!
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 13:41 - Dec 16 with 4255 viewshuwjacbastad

Staying in Rome can be just as problematic as Naples on Euro nights. Just ask Spurs who got attacked by AS Roma Ultras in town even though they were playing Lazio.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 13:53 - Dec 16 with 4160 viewslexolas

hello, i'm a napoli fan :) Good luck for the game
Napoli ultras don't use knifes. Most of the fans were stabbed by young gangsters.
Don't walk alone by night in isolated places and you will be safe.
Rome is full of fascist that love to play with knifes, so you would have more problems.
Napoli has a very bad reputation 'couse of organized crime but normal people (99% of us) is very friendly.

Sorry for my bad english :D
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 13:55 - Dec 16 with 4129 viewslucignolo

Hi Friends. I am a Napoli supporter. Napoli is not as many of you are describe. I don't know where all these perceptions are coming from. The Hopspitality of Napolitans are famous in all part of the world. All Swan supporter will be welcome. Napoli in all period of the year are full of turists 12 a none of them are stubbed. Enjoy Napoli drinking a coffee to the BAR AL CURVONE, or a fantastic Pizza to a restaurant da Ciro a Mergellina.
Get an Aliscafo ( fast ship) to go to Capri to havea CAprese cake a shooting a lot of photos. All these will remain in your mint for ever....together the three goals that El Pipita will score.
Marry Xmas to all Swan supporters.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 13:55 - Dec 16 with 4128 viewsClinton

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 13:18 - Dec 16 by _

Yeah, believe me, we won't be staying in Napoli, it's hell on earth, seriously, but like Warwick says, the BEST pizza's...shame we can't all just converge on the city itself, we'd need to be a thousand strong for that though, all top boys haha....

You could just pop down Castellamare in the Mumbles, might be easier

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:04 - Dec 16 with 4025 viewsihatechopra

Just booked for me and my 15 year old son. Flying Ba from Gatwick on the Wednesday 26th 1420 and returning on the Friday about midday> Staying at the Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo at a cost of £420 all in for the 2 of us.
I promised him 1 away trip in Europe as we may never get to play in europe again and we couldnt do the group games so it had to be this but now reading about previous trips it may sound like a bad idea !!! I hope not !!!

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:08 - Dec 16 with 3988 viewsJackbustard

Sorrento isnt that far either lovely resort apparantly. That does sound very tempting.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:08 - Dec 16 with 3980 viewslucignolo

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:04 - Dec 16 by ihatechopra

Just booked for me and my 15 year old son. Flying Ba from Gatwick on the Wednesday 26th 1420 and returning on the Friday about midday> Staying at the Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo at a cost of £420 all in for the 2 of us.
I promised him 1 away trip in Europe as we may never get to play in europe again and we couldnt do the group games so it had to be this but now reading about previous trips it may sound like a bad idea !!! I hope not !!!

Be relax and enjoy Napoli. Your son after this trip will return in Naples with his girlfriend.
Forza Napoli
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:13 - Dec 16 with 3930 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 13:55 - Dec 16 by lucignolo

Hi Friends. I am a Napoli supporter. Napoli is not as many of you are describe. I don't know where all these perceptions are coming from. The Hopspitality of Napolitans are famous in all part of the world. All Swan supporter will be welcome. Napoli in all period of the year are full of turists 12 a none of them are stubbed. Enjoy Napoli drinking a coffee to the BAR AL CURVONE, or a fantastic Pizza to a restaurant da Ciro a Mergellina.
Get an Aliscafo ( fast ship) to go to Capri to havea CAprese cake a shooting a lot of photos. All these will remain in your mint for ever....together the three goals that El Pipita will score.

What would be the best area to stay in Naples my friend and how would we get to the ground from there?
Login to get fewer ads

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:13 - Dec 16 with 3930 viewsGlyn1

The Bay of Naples and Swansea Bay look identical apparently.

And 100% respect to whoever wrote that "See Naples and Dai" gag.

[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 14:15]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:17 - Dec 16 with 3896 viewsPhil_S

Good to see the balanced views coming from Napoli fans - am planning this one with my daughter for the same reason as the other poster described earlier - the away leg is in half term.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:29 - Dec 16 with 3796 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Some jessies on here aye.

"we're all going to die!!!", "getting stabbed is a certainty!!!" " I'm booking a hotel in Luxembourg and traveling from there!!"

I'm flying to Naples, staying in Naples, and will be coming home in one piece thank you very much.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 14:29]

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:36 - Dec 16 with 3730 viewsblaenaugwentjack

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:29 - Dec 16 by FearOfAJackPlanet

"we're all going to die!!!", "getting stabbed is a certainty!!!" " I'm booking a hotel in Luxembourg and traveling from there!!"

I'm flying to Naples, staying in Naples, and will be coming home in one piece thank you very much.

Right bunch of wussies, makes you wonder if they are crapdiff fans . Me and the big fella will turn out , that will show um
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:39 - Dec 16 with 3707 views_

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:29 - Dec 16 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Have you ever been there?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:44 - Dec 16 with 3666 viewsHolliday

Hello guys ,

I'm a Napoli fan , nice to meet you !

I've just read some of the posts you wrote above and I would like to say that you don't have to be afraid of visiting our city... I mean , like all big cities, it could be dangerous only if you are looking for problems, but if you will use the normal careful everything will be alright, and you will have an unforgettable experience , enjoying one of the most beautiful cities in Italy ! The only advice I can give you is to act like everyday : do not annoy people with loud voice and shouts , try not to get drunk and so on. Just don't annoy other people , that's all. People in Naples are friendly, if you show respect to them , they will respect you.

Finally here's a section in the SSC NAPOLI official Website where you can find some useful informations to reach the stadium : http://www.sscnapoli.it/static/content/Getting-to-the-Stadium-198.aspx

I'm looking forward to watch a great football match against your team ! Have a nice day , and excuse me for my bad english ! I've tried my best !

Ciao !
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:46 - Dec 16 with 3653 viewsLord_Bony

I ve been there and there's definitely an air of craziness about the place.i ve never seen so many mopeds in my life and the way italian motorists drive is unbelievable there.my advice you re more likely to be knocked down than stabbed lol.

Guys I normally travel about with can't make it but I d love to go.

If anyone is interested in getting a collective together PM me.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:49 - Dec 16 with 3608 viewslovejuicejack

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 13:55 - Dec 16 by lucignolo

Ciao Amigo, better english than Perchrockjack.

All these will remain in your mint for ever.

Can we get a Moussolini smiley please?
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:52 - Dec 16 with 3579 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:39 - Dec 16 by _

Have you ever been there?

No. I'm sure you're going to tell me how rough and crazy it is.

Don't you feel this talk of certain danger and staying away from the place at all costs is going a tad too far?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:53 - Dec 16 with 3573 viewsLord_Bony

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:49 - Dec 16 by lovejuicejack

Ciao Amigo, better english than Perchrockjack.

All these will remain in your mint for ever.

Can we get a Moussolini smiley please?

Actually it s amico

Amigo is Spanish

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:54 - Dec 16 with 3551 viewslovejuicejack

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:53 - Dec 16 by Lord_Bony

Actually it s amico

Amigo is Spanish

You actually posted that
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:56 - Dec 16 with 3533 viewslovejuicejack

So Napoli ... how good are they I know little about them, do we stand a chance??
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:58 - Dec 16 with 3507 viewsRancid

I suppose it'll depend on what sort of person YOU are which will determine if you get any trouble out there.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:58 - Dec 16 with 3507 viewsDarran

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:53 - Dec 16 by Lord_Bony

Actually it s amico

Amigo is Spanish

Chow for now.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:59 - Dec 16 with 3501 viewsmarchamjack

Booked a 5* hotel now too in Naples at £125 each for 3 nights, flights plus hotel for 4 of us £225 each the trip (well, apart from double that drinking money on top!!)

Whoever says that Europe is rubbish for us hasn't done a European trip.

No doubt someone will be on later to say not as good as Scunny away though

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:00 - Dec 16 with 3493 viewsscottishjack

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:56 - Dec 16 by lovejuicejack

So Napoli ... how good are they I know little about them, do we stand a chance??

I think this match can be safely filed under "Nothing to lose..."

Napoli will be the favourites to go through I would imagine, but who knows on the night eh?
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:09 - Dec 16 with 3429 viewsmj88

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:13 - Dec 16 by TenkosBlondeWig

What would be the best area to stay in Naples my friend and how would we get to the ground from there?

Hi friends, I'm a Naples supporter, happy to come back to UK.
About your potential travel to Naples, I might give you some suggestion.
Naples city centre is a good place to stay, it's the biggest UNESCO historical centre in Europe so it's also very interesting to visit; should be a safe area, you only should pay attention in the late evening, but nothing far different from how you should do in every city with over 1 million hinabitants.
The more you pay, the safer and more comfortable you will, it's obvious.
If you have money to spend, 4 o 5 stars hotel in via Partenope are almost a Paradise, in front of the sea, the Castel dell'Ovo, with many pubs and pizzerias and 5 minutes walking from the most famous square in town, Piazza Plebiscito.
About the ground, the Linea 2 of the metro stops at "Piazzale Tecchio", which is essentially in front of the San Paolo stadium.
I don't think any "ultras/hooligan" problem will be before and during the match, I think you have civil supporters and the idiots that call themselves "ultrà" normally create rivalry against other idiots like them.

For your staying, you must eat a pizza, Naples is where pizza was born and here there are certainly the best pizzas in the world. Try also the expresso coffee, the "babbà", the "pastiera" and others specialities that made our cooking one of the bests in the world.

You also have, half a hour or a hour far, Ercolano, Pompei, Sorrento, the Amalfi coast (with Positano), Capri, Ischia and Procida.

Have a good time, mates :D
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024