Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Graham scoring one. 22:33 - Dec 9 with 5082 viewsmikecph

So what do you guys make of DG putting one in. I hated that he was the one scoring. But I appreciate he didn't celebrate and I think it was a nice gesture with the standing ovation from home crowd when he went off.
Danny Graham scoring one. on 10:39 - Dec 10 with 1204 viewsTheFranchise

He should have celebrated, after 11 months i'd have been doing backflips.
Danny Graham scoring one. on 10:51 - Dec 10 with 1196 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Danny Graham scoring one. on 10:39 - Dec 10 by TheFranchise

what he said

Don't agree with non celebrating at all but when someone does it against you you can't help but have a little bit of respect

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Danny Graham scoring one. on 11:51 - Dec 10 with 1172 viewsGowerjack

Danny Graham scoring one. on 22:47 - Dec 9 by Jackfath

Nice gesture?

The bloke scored a goal against us and our "fans" give the bloke a round of applause and stand up when he's subbed.

People are thick as f u c k.

100% Correct.

Feckin plastics

Cheering an opposition played who had scored against us.

What the Feck is going on?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Danny Graham scoring one. on 12:15 - Dec 10 with 1158 viewsFlashberryjack

Danny Graham scoring one. on 23:18 - Dec 9 by Dr_Winston

I got no beef with Danny Graham. Gave him a little clap when he went off.

Agree ...I did the same.
He showed respect by not celebrating his goal ..... and we showed a little respect back with a polite round of applause.
No big deal, but just goes to show that all football supporters are not mindless morons.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Danny Graham scoring one. on 15:55 - Dec 10 with 1121 viewsMolliemick

On past and current form DG is a far better centre forward than Wilfried Bony.
Danny Graham scoring one. on 16:01 - Dec 10 with 1116 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Danny Graham scoring one. on 15:55 - Dec 10 by Molliemick

To be fair -and with the utmost respect - I believe that statement to be a load of bol**cks!!!

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Danny Graham scoring one. on 16:22 - Dec 10 with 1103 viewsblaine_scfc

one goal in thirty games? Better than Bony?
Danny Graham scoring one. on 16:34 - Dec 10 with 1099 viewsmonmouth

Danny Graham scoring one. on 10:39 - Dec 10 by TheFranchise

In his head he was sprinting around the stadium, waving his arms and screaming f**k yeah at the top of his lungs. It only didn't come out because it's the new received wisdom amongst dull sheep-like players to show 'respect'. There was no respect from me to the bugger after he'd scored so I don't see why he's bothered.

I clapped him gently when he came off as that goal against Chelsea sent me into a meltdown of delight last year and that's not a feeling you get often. I would clap SS21 and Stephen Dobbie for a similar reason if they came back. Mind you, I also clapped Pabs and De Guz, but I was pretty much on my todd on that one.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Graham scoring one. on 17:56 - Dec 10 with 1073 viewsOldjack

Fuk im! were my parting words to Danny boy, he's one of the enemy now ,standing ovation, clapping his goal , what's all that about? ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Danny Graham scoring one. on 20:08 - Dec 10 with 1036 viewscockneyswan

Danny Graham scoring one. on 00:43 - Dec 10 by Spratty

Whatever happened when Danny left he still played an important part in our club and in our progression in the cup and he was a popular player.

Respect to him for not celebrating the goal (especially as he must have been so delighted to score). Would not have applauded when he scored, that seems a bit bizarre to me and not very motivating for our team.

I was happy to give Danny a clap when he went off though and to be honest I would have thought that would be quite motivating to our current players as it shows regardless of what happens in the future we will still appreciate the part they played in our club.

Hated the moaning and booing.

This.
Danny Graham scoring one. on 20:14 - Dec 10 with 1031 viewsexiledclaseboy

I clapped his good performances for us when he was playing for us. F*cked if I'm going to clap him when he's playing for the opposition. Next thing you know we'll be announcing the amount of away fans and clapping them for turning up.

Poll: Tory leader

Danny Graham scoring one. on 20:18 - Dec 10 with 1023 viewsJackfath

Danny Graham scoring one. on 20:14 - Dec 10 by exiledclaseboy

I clapped his good performances for us when he was playing for us. F*cked if I'm going to clap him when he's playing for the opposition. Next thing you know we'll be announcing the amount of away fans and clapping them for turning up.

That's a great idea.

#clapmore

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Danny Graham scoring one. (n/t) on 21:43 - Dec 10 with 993 viewslovejuicejack

Danny Graham scoring one. on 16:22 - Dec 10 by blaine_scfc

one goal in thirty games? Better than Bony?

[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 21:44]
Danny Graham scoring one. on 21:44 - Dec 10 with 992 viewslovejuicejack

oh boy you`ve outted urself with that load of flannel
Danny Graham scoring one. on 08:44 - Dec 11 with 959 viewsnumbers123

players not celebrating is the worst fashion in football. they are all just on the bandwagon. I was a fan of graham but not like he was a legend for the club. i would have been pissed off if he went up to our crowd rubbing it in our faces but appologising and looking like u didnt want to score is pathetic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024