Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evil genius 21:10 - Dec 8 with 5554 viewsdonkonky

Few of us talking about songs/ chants in the pub earlier ......what about a revival of the best song since Vetch days ...... Jon Jo Shelvey Evil genius ........only thinking like :)
Evil genius on 00:28 - Dec 10 with 1033 viewsrob

Evil genius on 00:24 - Dec 10 by C_jack

How do you count August to November then? I believe it was November 20th, just before half time against Birmingham, we were 2-1 up as well.

Huh? Honestly? He was the forefront of us changing style, and made significant impact with us winning L1.

Not to mention I could watch him just kick a football about all day.
Evil genius on 00:36 - Dec 10 with 1010 viewsC_jack

Evil genius on 00:28 - Dec 10 by rob

Huh? Honestly? He was the forefront of us changing style, and made significant impact with us winning L1.

Not to mention I could watch him just kick a football about all day.

If you believe that being a good player in League One is substantial enough to suggest he would have cut it at the top level, then that's your right mate.

I believe Jason Scotland got 20 goals that season, that's a pretty significant impact. He might make another significant impact there again next season because he now plays for Barnsley, who are near the bottom of the Championship.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Evil genius on 00:43 - Dec 10 with 1002 viewsrob

Evil genius on 00:36 - Dec 10 by C_jack

If you believe that being a good player in League One is substantial enough to suggest he would have cut it at the top level, then that's your right mate.

I believe Jason Scotland got 20 goals that season, that's a pretty significant impact. He might make another significant impact there again next season because he now plays for Barnsley, who are near the bottom of the Championship.

I'm sure the vast majority of Swans fans would believe he would cut it in the Premiership and would wish we had a fit FB now.

But, according to you, he was only good for three moths.
Evil genius on 00:45 - Dec 10 with 1000 viewsC_jack

Evil genius on 00:43 - Dec 10 by rob

I'm sure the vast majority of Swans fans would believe he would cut it in the Premiership and would wish we had a fit FB now.

But, according to you, he was only good for three moths.

Well he wasn't any good for the rest of the season he was injured mun.

Good night to you!

Evil genius on 00:46 - Dec 10 with 999 viewsItchySphincter

Evil genius on 00:36 - Dec 10 by C_jack

Jason Scotland was excellent in the Championship dumbo. You do know the difference between the Championship and League One don't you?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Evil genius on 00:49 - Dec 10 with 993 viewsrob

"Well he wasn't any good for the rest of the season he was injured mun.

Good night to you! -"

Gosh. I just don't know what to say.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 0:51]
Evil genius on 00:56 - Dec 10 with 984 viewsParlay

Swans fans thought Trundle could play in the Prem ffs

Scot Sinclair, Jason Scotland, Danny Graham all took the championship by storm and had nowhere near the same impact in the prem.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Evil genius on 13:32 - Dec 10 with 948 viewsC_jack

Evil genius on 00:46 - Dec 10 by ItchySphincter

Jason Scotland was excellent in the Championship dumbo. You do know the difference between the Championship and League One don't you?

You've answered your own argument, go have a look at how many goals he scored in the premier league, which is what we're talking about, if you hadn't picked up on that, dumbo.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 13:36]

Login to get fewer ads

Evil genius on 14:13 - Dec 10 with 940 viewsItchySphincter

F*ck, you're thick.

Evil genius on 16:24 - Dec 10 with 921 viewsQuakerJack

Evil genius on 00:24 - Dec 10 by ItchySphincter

Well that's bull, Ferrie's injury broke hearts. If anything his extended contracts whilst injured soured his relationship with fans, never martyred.

I meant his footballing ability. He'll always be remembered as a quality player, one who everyone seems to wonder how good he would be at our current level, he's being compared to players like shelvey even tho he never played at his level. Had he not got injured he may have struggled at this level, had Kennedy not been assassinated he may have gone on to become the worst president they had, but he died and hope went with him.We thought we llost a great player when he got injured but he may have flopped at the next level up but we like to believe he'd have gone on to great things, he left us forever a class act but nobody really can compare him with shelvey because we just don't know how good he would have been, is my point

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Evil genius on 17:18 - Dec 10 with 908 viewsC_jack

Evil genius on 16:24 - Dec 10 by QuakerJack

I meant his footballing ability. He'll always be remembered as a quality player, one who everyone seems to wonder how good he would be at our current level, he's being compared to players like shelvey even tho he never played at his level. Had he not got injured he may have struggled at this level, had Kennedy not been assassinated he may have gone on to become the worst president they had, but he died and hope went with him.We thought we llost a great player when he got injured but he may have flopped at the next level up but we like to believe he'd have gone on to great things, he left us forever a class act but nobody really can compare him with shelvey because we just don't know how good he would have been, is my point

Stop creating a coherent argument, Itchy sphincter will struggle to understand.

Evil genius on 17:39 - Dec 10 with 895 viewsItchySphincter

The crux of you're argument was that Shelvey was better because he has played in the Premier League and that Bodde was inferior because he hadn't. Now if you want to bring dead presidents into it, it's clearly you who is struggling to form a coherent thought pattern. Blatantly absurd, chump.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 17:41]

Evil genius on 18:26 - Dec 10 with 885 viewsDrizzy

Evil genius on 17:18 - Dec 10 by C_jack

Stop creating a coherent argument, Itchy sphincter will struggle to understand.

Aii he's been rinsed again on this thread. He's a bit of a simple c*nt you see.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Evil genius on 18:38 - Dec 10 with 878 viewsItchySphincter

Course Newport. BTW Newp, what did you think of FB? Or were you still supporting Liverpool all the way back then? When you have something to add, we'll talk. Until then , back in your box.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 18:41]

Evil genius on 19:01 - Dec 10 with 863 viewsC_jack

Evil genius on 17:39 - Dec 10 by ItchySphincter

The crux of you're argument was that Shelvey was better because he has played in the Premier League and that Bodde was inferior because he hadn't. Now if you want to bring dead presidents into it, it's clearly you who is struggling to form a coherent thought pattern. Blatantly absurd, chump.

I haven't mentioned Shelvey or Bodde in the same sentence, let alone any dead presidents. So many rings run around you in this thread we should call you Saturn.

Evil genius on 19:07 - Dec 10 with 825 viewsItchySphincter

No, but you proclaimed it a coherent argument didn't you?

Evil genius on 20:06 - Dec 10 with 812 viewsDrizzy

Evil genius on 18:38 - Dec 10 by ItchySphincter

Course Newport. BTW Newp, what did you think of FB? Or were you still supporting Liverpool all the way back then? When you have something to add, we'll talk. Until then , back in your box.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 18:41]

I'm from London you thick tw*t. Genuinely no idea as to why you keep calling me Newport.

Bodde's play has been largely romanticised. Someone else nailed it with the James Dean analogy.

Evil genius on 20:08 - Dec 10 with 810 viewsDarran

Evil genius on 20:06 - Dec 10 by Drizzy

I'm from London you thick tw*t. Genuinely no idea as to why you keep calling me Newport.

Bodde's play has been largely romanticised. Someone else nailed it with the James Dean analogy.

Because you were NewportJack in a previous life probably Newport.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Evil genius on 20:28 - Dec 10 with 800 viewsItchySphincter

Evil genius on 20:06 - Dec 10 by Drizzy

Fair enough, you did see him play then? That's your opinion? Good for you. It's different to mine abut your entitled to it and I wouldn't dream of criticising you for it.. Thank you for finally contributing a POV, Newp.

Evil genius on 20:38 - Dec 10 with 787 viewsQuakerJack

Evil genius on 17:39 - Dec 10 by ItchySphincter

I brought presidents into it, it was just an analogy to make my point that it's difficult to say who is better because we'll never truly know due to Ferrie's injury.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Evil genius on 20:53 - Dec 10 with 776 viewsItchySphincter

Yes you did QJ and you are correct in that we will never know, due to cruel circumstances may I add. That is not to say that imbeciles should write of FB as a lower league no mark because he didn't play in the PL. It just demonstrates their plasticity. You'd have to go along way to find a better player in a Swans shirt and that includes our current squad.

Evil genius on 21:16 - Dec 10 with 762 viewsDrizzy

Evil genius on 20:08 - Dec 10 by Darran

Because you were NewportJack in a previous life probably Newport.

Going to assume this is some kind of wind up. I don't believe in reincarnation for the record.

Tedious.

Evil genius on 21:23 - Dec 10 with 758 viewsNeath_Jack

Evil genius on 20:53 - Dec 10 by ItchySphincter

Yes you did QJ and you are correct in that we will never know, due to cruel circumstances may I add. That is not to say that imbeciles should write of FB as a lower league no mark because he didn't play in the PL. It just demonstrates their plasticity. You'd have to go along way to find a better player in a Swans shirt and that includes our current squad.

No one has written him off with being a lower league no mark, you however, reckoned that JJS (FSG) isn't fit to lace his boots, which of course is another load of hyperbole. There's a pattern there.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Evil genius on 21:25 - Dec 10 with 752 viewsItchySphincter

Depends how you take it.

Evil genius on 21:26 - Dec 10 with 752 viewsC_jack

Evil genius on 20:53 - Dec 10 by ItchySphincter

Any evidence to back up that sweeping statement then? a crystal ball maybe? Mystic Meg's word?

Cracking player in L1, started off well in the Championship, but to suggest that he was any better than any of our current squad is laughable. You carry on being a romantic turnip though.

Shelvey is twice the player Ferrie Bodde was.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2013 21:26]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024