Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The damned Utd tonight 22:40 - Dec 4 with 2137 viewsizzitme

Totally exposed by the absence of Ferguson again. Now condemned with this result at home to Everton, to mid table and Everton were basically allowed to dominate the game. Never would have happened under Ferguson''s watch. Woeful in defence, and always on the backfoot.
I wonder when the owners patience will run out, and when Ferguson will be brought back from retirement, as there is no one else?
The damned Utd tonight on 22:52 - Dec 4 with 2113 viewsClivert

If I cared I'd blame the guy who chose Moyes.

Oh right.
The damned Utd tonight on 22:56 - Dec 4 with 2104 viewsHopwoodblue

Picked to fail

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

The damned Utd tonight on 23:43 - Dec 4 with 2041 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Yaaaawwwwwn.
The damned Utd tonight on 00:09 - Dec 5 with 2022 viewsrochdale1987

I love it, the fact the title race is still wide open but i do feel arsenal could grab it.
The damned Utd tonight on 06:29 - Dec 5 with 1945 viewsBazzanne

The damned Utd tonight on 00:09 - Dec 5 by rochdale1987

I love it, the fact the title race is still wide open but i do feel arsenal could grab it.

Who gives a rats arse? It's always avoid day when manure fail.
The damned Utd tonight on 07:34 - Dec 5 with 1911 viewsashes

Looking forward to taking the p@$s at work.! No sympathy with glory hunters who don't follow their local team.
The damned Utd tonight on 07:46 - Dec 5 with 1900 viewsdale1968

Sorry should this not be on the Utd Board??

As a dale fan

Who gives a flying ____

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

The damned Utd tonight on 09:11 - Dec 5 with 1831 viewsonedalefan

The damned Utd tonight on 07:34 - Dec 5 by ashes

Looking forward to taking the p@$s at work.! No sympathy with glory hunters who don't follow their local team.

Interview with a concerned fan on Talksport this morning. Lives in London, surprise surprise!!
Login to get fewer ads

The damned Utd tonight on 11:26 - Dec 5 with 1742 viewsBFC

The damned Utd tonight on 09:11 - Dec 5 by onedalefan

Interview with a concerned fan on Talksport this morning. Lives in London, surprise surprise!!

A Manure fan living in London is classed as a 'local boy' at OT these days!

Feel sorry for the proper old school Reds, of which I know a good few, as they are lumped in with all the Sky Sports/latest replica shirt but never been to a game types.
The damned Utd tonight on 16:22 - Dec 5 with 1534 viewsDale_Pea

The damned Utd tonight on 07:46 - Dec 5 by dale1968

Sorry should this not be on the Utd Board??

As a dale fan

Who gives a flying ____

Never understand when people say that, there's load of topics on here that aren't about Dale?

I actually think United will be ok this season and will end up in the top four, but Moyes will never be a top manager, I'm convinced of that.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

The damned Utd tonight on 18:19 - Dec 5 with 1407 viewsD_Alien

The damned Utd tonight on 16:22 - Dec 5 by Dale_Pea

Never understand when people say that, there's load of topics on here that aren't about Dale?

I actually think United will be ok this season and will end up in the top four, but Moyes will never be a top manager, I'm convinced of that.

I'm inclined to agree

He's solid enough but a club like Utd need more than that.

Martinez seems to be taking Everton to a new level after years of being "nearly a top club" under Moyes, and playing more attractive football which just goes to show what a top manager really can do.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The damned Utd tonight on 21:48 - Dec 5 with 1239 viewsColDale

The damned Utd tonight on 18:19 - Dec 5 by D_Alien

I'm inclined to agree

Martinez seems to be taking Everton to a new level after years of being "nearly a top club" under Moyes, and playing more attractive football which just goes to show what a top manager really can do.

If united fans think they have a problem now, the absence of Champs Lge money will have serious implications to the Glazer repayment plan, and will rule out any serious spending that is needed to repair that team. Rooney aside, there are too many key players for them in their 30's.
The damned Utd tonight on 21:58 - Dec 5 with 1217 viewsdingdangblue

The damned Utd tonight on 18:19 - Dec 5 by D_Alien

I'm inclined to agree

Interestingly Everton are away to Arsenal this weekend - if the win there you would have to take their title challenge seriously! They've already beaten Chelsea too , with only a loss at City being their only disappointing result. From what I've seen last night and this season already they look a really exciting team to watch - a massive change from Moyes Everton.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024