Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonjo - One of Us. 13:31 - Nov 4 with 10371 viewsTrundle10

Get off his back. He is a youngster and he deserves our support. He is a Jack.
Jonjo - One of Us. on 17:36 - Nov 4 with 2009 viewslovejuicejack

Jonjo - One of Us. on 13:54 - Nov 4 by Trundle10

There were others yesterday who were below mediocre. WTF was Chico doing for their goal. But thats fine.... It's Chico.

Thanks 4 reminding me ... Chico wtf sort your self out love, try concentrating on the game rather than a tv camera. this aint strictly, keep your nut down and get on with it. another that is getting carried away with his own hype.
Jonjo - One of Us. on 17:47 - Nov 4 with 1987 viewsLiam12345

well fcking said

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Jonjo - One of Us. on 17:48 - Nov 4 with 1980 viewsJackfath

He was playing up to the fans. What a fool. If people on here think it was ok what he did, he has conned you. He played awfully yesterday, yet you think its acceptable to do that after that?

Bonkers.

If he had scored the winner, by my guest, do what you want. But you lost you plum. Hang your head, clap the fans and get off sharpish.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Jonjo - One of Us. on 17:50 - Nov 4 with 1978 viewswr72

Jonjo - One of Us. on 17:51 - Nov 4 with 1969 viewsJackfath

Jonjo - One of Us. on 17:50 - Nov 4 by wr72

Nothing wrong with that whatsoever

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Jonjo - One of Us. on 17:53 - Nov 4 with 1969 viewswr72

Jonjo - One of Us. on 17:51 - Nov 4 by Jackfath

Nothing wrong with that whatsoever

Innit.He earned that one.
Jonjo - One of Us. on 17:54 - Nov 4 with 1961 viewsJackfath

I suspect those SCFC fans who think JJS was ok doing that are under 19 years old.

Jonjo - One of Us. on 18:20 - Nov 4 with 1944 viewsmonmouth

Jonjo - One of Us. on 17:54 - Nov 4 by Jackfath

I suspect those SCFC fans who think JJS was ok doing that are under 19 years old.

And/or possibly have a 'mind' like JJS? Each to their own. Not a big issue for me, but not to my taste by any means. Play well do what you like; play like that second half and please just melt away out of my sight.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Jonjo - One of Us. on 18:32 - Nov 4 with 1937 viewsJackoBoostardo

To be honest with you guys - I'm getting sick of this criticising for the sake of having a scapegoat bull5hit!

What are you guys? 12? Get a grip.

Criticism needs to be shared for yesterdays poor show. JJ was the only player pulling weight and getting stuck in. He made mistakes yesterday - much like all the others. Where's the criticism for Taylor? Chico? Michu?

Being a player comes hand in hand with criticism for a poor display - but give the boy a chance in the squad before writing him off will you!? You expect him to do well yet constantly slam him every chance you get - and then expect him to keep doing well with him morale through the floor?! If that's your attitude - then you obviously don't love your club.

I fukin hate meltdowns.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Jonjo - One of Us. on 18:33 - Nov 4 with 1930 viewslovejuicejack

Jonjo - One of Us. on 18:32 - Nov 4 by JackoBoostardo

To be honest with you guys - I'm getting sick of this criticising for the sake of having a scapegoat bull5hit!

Criticism needs to be shared for yesterdays poor show. JJ was the only player pulling weight and getting stuck in. He made mistakes yesterday - much like all the others. Where's the criticism for Taylor? Chico? Michu?

Being a player comes hand in hand with criticism for a poor display - but give the boy a chance in the squad before writing him off will you!? You expect him to do well yet constantly slam him every chance you get - and then expect him to keep doing well with him morale through the floor?! If that's your attitude - then you obviously don't love your club.

I fukin hate meltdowns.

Ask urself why he hasnt been in the squad and it aint because of injury
Jonjo - One of Us. on 18:39 - Nov 4 with 1927 viewsreddythered

Jonjo - One of Us. on 18:32 - Nov 4 by JackoBoostardo

I fukin hate meltdowns.

JJS also wanted to act the hard man.

Seemed to stop that after a 50/50 with Turner.

Just seems he needs to grow up a bit.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Jonjo - One of Us. on 18:44 - Nov 4 with 1913 viewsGowerjack

Jonjo - One of Us. on 18:39 - Nov 4 by reddythered

JJS also wanted to act the hard man.

Seemed to stop that after a 50/50 with Turner.

Just seems he needs to grow up a bit.

Reddy

He was a complete embarresment

If i was a Cardiff fan I would have p*ssed myself laughing at him.

Imagine how you would feel if one of your new recruits had done the ayatollah to you after such an abject performance.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Jonjo - One of Us. on 18:51 - Nov 4 with 1902 viewsreddythered

Jonjo - One of Us. on 18:44 - Nov 4 by Gowerjack

Reddy

Imagine how you would feel if one of your new recruits had done the ayatollah to you after such an abject performance.

Bearing in mind I've seen Cameron Toshack play, Shelvey looked like f***ing Messi by comparison...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Jonjo - One of Us. on 18:52 - Nov 4 with 1897 viewsVetchitBack

Slagging off our own player for doing swim away in Cardiff? What's next, doing the Ayatollah or whoring ourselves for cash?I suppose everyone deals with grief in their own way. It was a poor team performance in a string of poor team performances so if you're gonna blame one man it should be the manager.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Jonjo - One of Us. on 18:53 - Nov 4 with 1893 viewsGowerjack

Jonjo - One of Us. on 18:51 - Nov 4 by reddythered

Bearing in mind I've seen Cameron Toshack play, Shelvey looked like f***ing Messi by comparison...

Fe k me I saw him before you....You old feck

And now he's back !

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Jonjo - One of Us. on 19:29 - Nov 4 with 1875 viewsJackoBoostardo

Jonjo - One of Us. on 18:44 - Nov 4 by Gowerjack

Reddy

Most here are "complete embarrassments".

Get over yourself and support the team! They were sh1t yesterday and need the collective kick up the a55!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Jonjo - One of Us. on 20:37 - Nov 4 with 1839 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

People often comment that players don't really care about the clubs they play for. In doing the swim away Jonjo was simply embracing the traditions of the club. For it is written, "when a Swansea fan sees a gathering of scummers he shall do the swim away, for it pleaseth the Lord". (The Holy Book of Jacks, Chapter 7, Verse 9). Amen.
Jonjo - One of Us. on 20:40 - Nov 4 with 1836 viewsSuperSwans

If Michu scored the winner and done the swim away no one would be moaning, i don't see what the problem is, if you cant take banter at a football game don't go...
Jonjo - One of Us. on 21:17 - Nov 4 with 1816 viewslovejuicejack

Jonjo - One of Us. on 20:40 - Nov 4 by SuperSwans

If Michu scored the winner and done the swim away no one would be moaning, i don't see what the problem is, if you cant take banter at a football game don't go...

So if the FA ban Shelvey for 2 games say ... will you still have the same view.
Jonjo - One of Us. on 21:33 - Nov 4 with 1799 viewsSuperSwans

Jonjo - One of Us. on 21:17 - Nov 4 by lovejuicejack

So if the FA ban Shelvey for 2 games say ... will you still have the same view.

Will just show what a joke the FA are, its not mocking a tragedy, i agree he needs to grow up.
But what harm has this caused? Ow yes thats right just a few 15 year old chav's calling him a w***er. Lets ban every swans fan for 2 games for doing the swim away as it might of hurt someones feelings? Or ban a few Cardiff fans for singing "Swansea run from Cardiff" pathetic it really is...
Jonjo - One of Us. on 21:50 - Nov 4 with 1773 viewslovejuicejack

Jonjo - One of Us. on 21:33 - Nov 4 by SuperSwans

Will just show what a joke the FA are, its not mocking a tragedy, i agree he needs to grow up.
But what harm has this caused? Ow yes thats right just a few 15 year old chav's calling him a w***er. Lets ban every swans fan for 2 games for doing the swim away as it might of hurt someones feelings? Or ban a few Cardiff fans for singing "Swansea run from Cardiff" pathetic it really is...

Yeah I agree with you but never the less if and its a big if we end up losing him for games then he has further let us dwn, thats my point.
Jonjo - One of Us. on 22:46 - Nov 4 with 1742 viewsDaithejack

JJS has got all attributes to go on and be a really good footballer he's just got a lot of growing up to do, he seems to have an attention span of a goldfish at the moment but that will come and when he matures he could be a top player. His antics after the final whistle probably wasn't the brightest move and in the cold light of day he probably now regrets it. He's not the most confident of lads so his own fans slagging him off isn't going to do much good he gets enough stick off the opposition, and as for the performance on the pitch yesterday his was not one of the worst in a white shirt by a long way he was better than Michu for a start and nobody else exactly covered themselves in glory. I'm as pissed off as everybody else at the way we rolled over yesterday but theres no point in crucifying a kid for it when there was a lot more experienced players who's performance considering it was a local derby was nothing less than F#%king shocking and that includes the manager who has suppose to have been there and done it all. I hope that game and the reaction of the Swans fans comes as a wake up call to the whole club because if things don't improve sharpish it could turn into a very long season.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Jonjo - One of Us. on 23:22 - Nov 4 with 1725 viewsDaneloCruz

Jonjo - One of Us. on 22:46 - Nov 4 by Daithejack

JJS has got all attributes to go on and be a really good footballer he's just got a lot of growing up to do, he seems to have an attention span of a goldfish at the moment but that will come and when he matures he could be a top player. His antics after the final whistle probably wasn't the brightest move and in the cold light of day he probably now regrets it. He's not the most confident of lads so his own fans slagging him off isn't going to do much good he gets enough stick off the opposition, and as for the performance on the pitch yesterday his was not one of the worst in a white shirt by a long way he was better than Michu for a start and nobody else exactly covered themselves in glory. I'm as pissed off as everybody else at the way we rolled over yesterday but theres no point in crucifying a kid for it when there was a lot more experienced players who's performance considering it was a local derby was nothing less than F#%king shocking and that includes the manager who has suppose to have been there and done it all. I hope that game and the reaction of the Swans fans comes as a wake up call to the whole club because if things don't improve sharpish it could turn into a very long season.

Good Post.
Jonjo - One of Us. on 23:48 - Nov 4 with 1720 viewsgevans

Jonjo - One of Us. on 23:22 - Nov 4 by DaneloCruz

Good Post.

I think Jonjo is a very good player, I just don't think he is a swans player. Swans are about one touch two touch football, nice triangle passing through teams, when Jonjo plays we don't do this because he's to busy trying to play the killer 50 yard pass. Brendan Rodgers has got Liverpool playing same style as swans and he could see that he doesn't suit that style of play, if he thought he could play that way he would of loaned him not sold him. It feels swans are changing there style to suit him rather then him changing to ours.
He has made to many mistakes, gave away penalty at spurs, 2 goals against Liverpool, gave ball away in last minute against Kuban resulting in penalty when all he had to do was keep the ball, then yesterday.
Keep him as a sub to change game if our passing game not working.
Jonjo - One of Us. on 02:05 - Nov 5 with 1699 viewsScoobyWho

Jonjo - One of Us. on 15:32 - Nov 4 by Apathy

Would have meant a bit more if we'd won yesterday. Can't see the point of him doing it

Because it winds up the idiotic Cardiff skip rats.

Holier than tho, family stand excuses from 1993 to it never happened in the sea, because we are Cardiff and we are hard. When we all know they have been running backwards for twenty years.

Hope that helps.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024