Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NO GAMES 20:41 - Sep 11 with 1855 viewsizzitme

I CAN UNDERSTAND THE LACK OF RECENT FIXTURES DUE TO INTERNATIONALS AND EUROPE ETC BUT.
NO MIDWEEK FIXTURES FOR THE LOWER LEAGUES BEGGARS THE QUESTION? AS IN, WHILST THE WEATHER IS FAIR ETC WHY DO WE NOT HAVE A FULL MIDWEEK PROGRAMME, TO DEFLECT CANCELLED GAMES WHICH WILL INEVITABLY COME ABOUT IN THE DEEP MIDWINTER.

NOT ROCKET SCIENCE?
NO GAMES on 20:46 - Sep 11 with 1840 viewsBigDaveMyCock

I'm with you on this. Seems like an age since we had a Tuesday game. I'd love to go to an evening game whilst it's still relatively light and warm. As for internationals, whilst I see the point, I fookin hate watching England.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

NO GAMES on 20:49 - Sep 11 with 1830 views442Dale

If we'd had midweek fixtures this week it would have clashed with England. There is only one midweek fixture in Dec, Jan and Feb and we can't not have Saturday games arranged in those months.

The season started earlier and because of this there are only 5 midweek fixtures (exc holiday period games), whereas we might like the odd Tuesday game now, it's not necessary.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

NO GAMES on 20:55 - Sep 11 with 1809 viewsBigDaveMyCock

NO GAMES on 20:49 - Sep 11 by 442Dale

If we'd had midweek fixtures this week it would have clashed with England. There is only one midweek fixture in Dec, Jan and Feb and we can't not have Saturday games arranged in those months.

The season started earlier and because of this there are only 5 midweek fixtures (exc holiday period games), whereas we might like the odd Tuesday game now, it's not necessary.

Yeah you're right, shame I like my Tuesday night games.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2013 20:55]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

NO GAMES on 20:57 - Sep 11 with 1795 viewsTVOS1907

NO GAMES on 20:49 - Sep 11 by 442Dale

All clubs were consulted on whether they wanted the season to start on 3rd August or 10th August.

The majority went for 3rd August, meaning one less midweek fixture.

On the original fixture schedule sent out in March, there were midweek fixtures planned for next week, but when the fixtures were released, that date disappeared and was replaced by Tues 26th November.

Personally I agree with the OP that it might have made more sense to use next week (instead of that November week), but I'm wondering whether the clubs wanted to avoid clashing with the start of the Champions League?

If they got rid of the JPT, there would be a bit more flexibility.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2013 21:00]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

NO GAMES on 21:03 - Sep 11 with 1777 viewsD_Dale

NO GAMES on 20:55 - Sep 11 by BigDaveMyCock

Yeah you're right, shame I like my Tuesday night games.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2013 20:55]

And the JP Trophy will provide one (if not more) midweek game. Even so, I'd rather have seen Dale's home game against Scunny on a warmer evening than it's likely to be - on Tuesday 26 November.
NO GAMES on 21:06 - Sep 11 with 1767 viewsBartRowou

CAN'T BE DOING WITH TUESDAY AWAY GAMES ANY MORE WHAT WITH ALL THESE ROADWORKS ETC.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

NO GAMES on 21:06 - Sep 11 with 1767 viewsjudd

Can't we get the Trust to sort out the DEMAND for midweek FIXTURES?

Poll: What is it to be then?

NO GAMES on 21:14 - Sep 11 with 1742 viewsTVOS1907

NO GAMES on 21:06 - Sep 11 by judd

Can't we get the Trust to sort out the DEMAND for midweek FIXTURES?

Digital MESSAGEBOARD will look very bright then, tbf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

NO GAMES on 21:18 - Sep 11 with 1734 viewsjudd

NO GAMES on 21:14 - Sep 11 by TVOS1907

Digital MESSAGEBOARD will look very bright then, tbf.

How are we going to TRAIN on that?

Sweet Jesus.

Poll: What is it to be then?

NO GAMES on 21:29 - Sep 11 with 1708 viewsPDIDDY

Good game at claggan pk in the Scottish cup on Saturday, lets do it boys

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024