Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roy Keane The Pundit 20:38 - Sep 6 with 8626 viewsToast_R

Is he the best pundit on TV?

I always like hearing what he has to say about stuff. Never does an OTT w@nkathon over players or teams like many Sky pundits do and seems to have snappy decisive opinion on things never sitting on the fence to appease offence.

About the only good thing about ITV's coverage in my opinion.
Roy Keane The Pundit on 07:49 - Sep 8 with 1586 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Roy Keane The Pundit on 01:11 - Sep 7 by Northernr

Roy Keane who, when he believed he was going to be the next greatest manager this country had ever seen, said he'd rather go to the dentist than be a television pundit.

Roy Keane who spent £8m on Anton Ferdinand.

Roy Keane who sold Jordan Rhodes for £200,000 and then a week later spent £1.6m on Tamas Priskin.

Roy Keane who then decided to row back on his TV pundit comments, but do so with ITV where the panel only ever have 35 seconds at a time to speak and therefore can't be picked up on such obvious, blatant, glaring contradictions as the ones mentioned above.

Roy Keane isn't even the best pundit in my flat. Gobby, no-nothing, mouthy, cnt.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Dont hold back Clive - say what you mean

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Roy Keane The Pundit on 11:04 - Sep 9 with 1513 viewssimmo

I love how he always turns up for work after leaving his f*cks at home. I watch every time just so I can be there for the day he finally reaches across the desk and bites Chiles pudding face off.

The bullying of Southgate was also hilarious. Shame he managed to get a new job to hold onto his dinner money

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Roy Keane The Pundit on 22:00 - Sep 9 with 1455 viewsMonahoop

Roy Keane The Pundit on 17:35 - Sep 7 by JonDoeman

After, having read his book I concur.

Nasty piece of work, & an awful manager, imagine how Ipswich fans feel after every new Rhodes goal, then turn the telly on to hear Keano's 'expert' opinion on footballers.

I've never understood that West Brom fan Ray Mears look alike being employed either, to be avoided!!!

Would that be the book written by his late labrador Triggs?

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Roy Keane The Pundit on 23:06 - Sep 9 with 1436 viewsCamberleyR

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024