Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do does this result mean 15:18 - Sep 1 with 2771 viewssidekick_jack

We now have the loudest fans and best team in the world?

Do does this result mean on 15:20 - Sep 1 with 2766 viewsDarran

We still haven't got any ultras so its not all good.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Do does this result mean on 15:25 - Sep 1 with 2687 viewsbermudajack

Obviously

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Do does this result mean on 15:31 - Sep 1 with 2592 viewsmonmouth

Dunno. Wheres 'Good God Alive'?? He can tell us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Do does this result mean on 15:44 - Sep 1 with 2487 viewsCatullus

No, it means we played better against a poor WBA side. It should be a confidence boost though and with Liverpool up next it's all good.
The travelling Jacks were good again today though, kudos to them, wish I could have been there.
Hernandez was much better. Is he better away from home? I thought Pozuelo dropped us in it a few times, trying to be clever deep in our own half. Still some stray passes from Shelvey but an improvement there too. Michu was his usual self. I thought Ben Davies and Chico were great today. And Canas was very calm and assured.
We were deffo better but WBA were definitely poor.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Do does this result mean on 15:50 - Sep 1 with 2439 viewsunion_jack

Do does this result mean on 15:44 - Sep 1 by Catullus

No, it means we played better against a poor WBA side. It should be a confidence boost though and with Liverpool up next it's all good.
The travelling Jacks were good again today though, kudos to them, wish I could have been there.
Hernandez was much better. Is he better away from home? I thought Pozuelo dropped us in it a few times, trying to be clever deep in our own half. Still some stray passes from Shelvey but an improvement there too. Michu was his usual self. I thought Ben Davies and Chico were great today. And Canas was very calm and assured.

Yep, sums the game up very well from our perspective.

Thought we were sloppy and too casual at times. Still 2 goals, 3 points!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Do does this result mean on 16:10 - Sep 1 with 2350 viewsharemscarem

Do does this result mean on 15:44 - Sep 1 by Catullus

I almost agree with everything. I don't think Michu played his best game. His level was up and down during the whole match, I think. Other than that spot on!

I really hope for a quick striker who can make the deep runs. Bony will get better, but it is nice to have this alternative.

Do does this result mean on 17:04 - Sep 1 with 2273 viewsPrivate_Partz

it may just be that WB are not that bad but we are very good. How many teams have we beaten in the Prem who have been described as poor when we beat them? MAybe we are lucky and all these trams have off days against us but I doubt it.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Do does this result mean on 17:07 - Sep 1 with 2257 viewspencoedjack

2 nil win away from home and still some are not happy

Un fuking believable
Login to get fewer ads

Do does this result mean on 17:59 - Sep 1 with 2160 viewsGoodGodAlive

Do does this result mean on 15:31 - Sep 1 by monmouth

Dunno. Wheres 'Good God Alive'?? He can tell us.

Where am I, you ask. We were playing today, so I went to the game. You made it back quick.

3 points on the bag, just as I predicted. The season starts here. Albion awful, Anelka a spent force.
Do does this result mean on 18:03 - Sep 1 with 2132 viewsGoodGodAlive

Do does this result mean on 17:04 - Sep 1 by Private_Partz

it may just be that WB are not that bad but we are very good. How many teams have we beaten in the Prem who have been described as poor when we beat them? MAybe we are lucky and all these trams have off days against us but I doubt it.

We were good. They were poor, relegation looms there. We will get better now thanks to the win. Will beat Liverpool after the international break. Best time to play them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024