Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel gone 09:33 - Aug 7 with 16259 viewshoopstilidie

Official
http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/070813-adel-agrees-fulham-switch-974470.aspx#T

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Adel gone on 14:01 - Aug 7 with 2545 viewsjo_qpr63

Adel gone on 13:48 - Aug 7 by Gloucs_R

I think he will flop. He wont have the luxury of being loved by their fans and his team mates wont put up with his lack of desire to get stuck in and work hard. Expect him to start a few games, get hacked off, be on the bench, get hacked off even more and end up being given back to us as damaged goods.

Really?!
I hope not. I think he will do ok,just wont pull up trees like he did in our promotion season and will have the luxury of not having fans over expectation on him.
Adel gone on 14:02 - Aug 7 with 2543 viewsheadhoops

sad day - not only because we have lost one of those players actually good enough to wear our number 10 shirt - more so because of the abuse and vitriol aimed at him by some on here. The time has come for him to move on he has nothing too prove in the Championship.

I wish him well and look forward to a mind blowing replacement!

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Adel gone on 14:05 - Aug 7 with 2533 viewsQPRDave

Adel gone on 13:53 - Aug 7 by QPunkR

Probably suspicious of why the work Marathon is emblazoned across his chest

Yeah what they tryin to suggest?!..I will admit nice to hear his message to the fans.
Adel gone on 14:23 - Aug 7 with 2497 viewsgobbles

Good luck, time to move on
I would add for all the people who say Taarabt got us promoted, the contribution of Paddy Kenny should not be forgotten.
Adel gone on 14:29 - Aug 7 with 2449 viewsRanger78

Adel gone on 11:06 - Aug 7 by 18StoneOfHoop

Nicely put,Phil. Spot on from simmo and a great post from Merthyr too.

False 9 in front of newly installed Harry at Stamford Bridge 2/1/13 he was absolutely fookin magnificent.Worked his socks off. Missed the penalty v Norwich and that was that. Died-in-the wool 4-4-2 devotee Harry had no wish,plan B or strategy or tactics to deploy him again.

Forget the fluctuating weight,the lateness for training and other occasional unprofessional babyish strops & misdemeanours, without doubt Adel Taarabt has been the most skilful,entertaining player that we have been privileged to watch at Loftus Road this century and some can only come up with 'f*ck off c*nt' or for the 6th time cheaply denigrate AT 'fan boys'.

The best goal assist pass I've ever seen for QPR live. Extraordinary peripheral vision and technique that no other 21st century QPR squad member is capable of.

Remember with respect the joy he gave:

Now let's move on to promotion 2013/14..YOU RRRRRRRRRssssssss!!!!!!!!!

[Post edited 7 Aug 2013 13:49]

I agree with you 100%

For me the Chelsea performance may have been his best, can anyway say he didn't try hard or play for the team that night????

I'm staggered that people are happy for him to be gone but even more staggered by the abuse from some.
Adel gone on 14:30 - Aug 7 with 2445 viewsjo_qpr63

Adel gone on 14:23 - Aug 7 by gobbles

I would add for all the people who say Taarabt got us promoted, the contribution of Paddy Kenny should not be forgotten.

Or Kyle walker,Wayne Routledge,Mackie,Derry,Faulin,Hill,Helgason,Ephraim, tommy smith, and Ishmael miller.
Taraabt was a standout player in a great team.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2013 14:38]
Adel gone on 14:34 - Aug 7 with 2435 viewsPhilmyRs

Adel gone on 14:23 - Aug 7 by gobbles

Kenny was immense but in my opinion without Adel we wouldn’t have got promoted, without Kenny I still think we would have.
Adel gone on 14:50 - Aug 7 with 2395 viewsJamie

Adel gone on 14:34 - Aug 7 by PhilmyRs

Kenny was immense but in my opinion without Adel we wouldn’t have got promoted, without Kenny I still think we would have.

Best defensive record in the country in 2010-11.
Login to get fewer ads

Adel gone on 14:58 - Aug 7 with 2373 viewswestberksr

well now it's finally done I'm gutted. At least if he'd fukked off to Germany or somewhere there'd be a bit of distance, but down the road to that lot.

will miss the tricks and skills as he has been the highlight of the past 3 seasons. Even last year when he ran amok vs Citeh and toyed with the Scum defence.

certainly don't think we are better without but don't wish him well as I still want him here; bollox to it all!
Adel gone on 15:18 - Aug 7 with 2342 viewsGloucs_R

He's only gone on loan, not died FFS.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Adel gone on 15:39 - Aug 7 with 2311 viewsPhilmyRs

Adel gone on 14:50 - Aug 7 by Jamie

Best defensive record in the country in 2010-11.

Warnock had us as a hard to beat team, with a bit of quality (Faurlin, Tommy Smith), plus Adel Tarrabt. Without Adel, I believe our whole approach would have needed to change. Warnock himself said that the team was based around his genius — e.g. other players need to work hard and put up with his strops because he’ll get us promoted. We couldn’t have replaced him, and if we did, we’d have been forced to replace the whole system. Without Kenny the system would have still have been in place, just not as good a keeper between the sticks.

The goals Adel scored (long shots, mazy runs), the assists (exquisite passes, winning penalties), we wouldn’t have got these with another player. He was not the only reason we got to the premier league, I admit, but he was the main reason.
Adel gone on 15:54 - Aug 7 with 2282 viewsJamie

Adel gone on 15:39 - Aug 7 by PhilmyRs

Warnock had us as a hard to beat team, with a bit of quality (Faurlin, Tommy Smith), plus Adel Tarrabt. Without Adel, I believe our whole approach would have needed to change. Warnock himself said that the team was based around his genius — e.g. other players need to work hard and put up with his strops because he’ll get us promoted. We couldn’t have replaced him, and if we did, we’d have been forced to replace the whole system. Without Kenny the system would have still have been in place, just not as good a keeper between the sticks.

The goals Adel scored (long shots, mazy runs), the assists (exquisite passes, winning penalties), we wouldn’t have got these with another player. He was not the only reason we got to the premier league, I admit, but he was the main reason.

And if we'd not had that defensive unit we wouldn't have been in a position to carry Taarabt.
Adel gone on 15:58 - Aug 7 with 2267 viewsNov77

Adel gone on 15:54 - Aug 7 by Jamie

And if we'd not had that defensive unit we wouldn't have been in a position to carry Taarabt.

'carry'?

yeah, like barcelona 'carry' Messi.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Adel gone on 16:03 - Aug 7 with 2236 viewsJamie

Adel gone on 15:58 - Aug 7 by Nov77

'carry'?

yeah, like barcelona 'carry' Messi.

Quite right. There's no difference between a player scoring 10 goals in the second division who wouldn't defend and a player scoring 60 in one of the worlds best leagues who does defensive work as well.
Adel gone on 16:04 - Aug 7 with 2235 viewsdubaistu

Are we picking up any of his wages and what happens if he gets injured, do all costs rest with Fulham?

Will be interesting to see how many games he will get there, I suggest no more than 15 starts.
Adel gone on 16:05 - Aug 7 with 2234 viewsNov77

How many times did you actually see adel play? how many games have you actually attended over the last few years?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Adel gone on 16:19 - Aug 7 with 2189 viewsNov77

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

It was deliberately missed, I was making the point about his absurd suggestion that the team 'carried' adel when on many occassions the opposite was true.
still, I don't think he's ever seen adel play, waiting for an answer on how many times he's attended games over the last few years.

Adel gone on 16:41 - Aug 7 with 2169 viewswestberksr

Adel gone on 15:18 - Aug 7 by Gloucs_R

loan, sold, abducted by aliens, doesn't really matter what the small print is; he's gone, that's the main point.
Adel gone on 16:44 - Aug 7 with 2163 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Can't blame Adel for wanting to play in the Premiership.

I won't abuse him, he's done more for QPR in the last 3 seasons than many of our other players.

Loans for Remy and Taarabt allow for the chance of a return next season (if we get promoted) or a chance to get a better transfer fee.

I'll be interested in seeing how Adel does this season, at least he won't be playing against us!

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Adel gone on 16:51 - Aug 7 with 2146 viewsGetMeRangers

This may be unpopular for some, but I have always thought of Rs supporters as those who appreciate talent such as Tarbs, rather than glory hunters. I went to a lot of games in the promotion season and subsequently in the Prem..... but to see Adel. One or two moments of breath-taking brilliance each game would make the result pale into insignificance.

To me he was worth the admission price alone. I have enjoyed our mavericks over the years and just hope there is a chance we will see him, or his like, in hoops again soon.
Even if we dont, I will cherish all those wonderful moments that left me pondering just how a player could achieve what seemed impossible
Good luck and have a great season with the Fools.
Adel gone on 16:59 - Aug 7 with 1853 viewsNov77

Adel gone on 16:51 - Aug 7 by GetMeRangers

This may be unpopular for some, but I have always thought of Rs supporters as those who appreciate talent such as Tarbs, rather than glory hunters. I went to a lot of games in the promotion season and subsequently in the Prem..... but to see Adel. One or two moments of breath-taking brilliance each game would make the result pale into insignificance.

To me he was worth the admission price alone. I have enjoyed our mavericks over the years and just hope there is a chance we will see him, or his like, in hoops again soon.
Even if we dont, I will cherish all those wonderful moments that left me pondering just how a player could achieve what seemed impossible
Good luck and have a great season with the Fools.

Adel gone on 17:00 - Aug 7 with 1850 viewsBluce_Ree

Adel gone on 14:02 - Aug 7 by headhoops

sad day - not only because we have lost one of those players actually good enough to wear our number 10 shirt - more so because of the abuse and vitriol aimed at him by some on here. The time has come for him to move on he has nothing too prove in the Championship.

I wish him well and look forward to a mind blowing replacement!

I'm only giving it all the swears because it's poxy Fulham that he went to. That said I'm not really fussed. I just like to swear because it's big and clever.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Adel gone on 17:16 - Aug 7 with 1825 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Adel gone on 17:00 - Aug 7 by Bluce_Ree

I'm only giving it all the swears because it's poxy Fulham that he went to. That said I'm not really fussed. I just like to swear because it's big and clever.

Yes, I thought your initial post was a rather tongue in cheek rant.

Really sad to see him go. At times has been the best player in the English Leagues since Ronaldo went, although admittedly much of that was in the championship.

Much rather see him at Fulham than Man u where at times it seemed a possibility.

Good luck to him

It's got to be Yarg

Adel gone on 17:41 - Aug 7 with 1803 viewsGetMeRangers

One positive... looking forward to him renewing his tormenting of Bardiff... Taarabt's too good for you LOL
Adel gone on 17:58 - Aug 7 with 1770 viewsQPRDave

Adel gone on 15:18 - Aug 7 by Gloucs_R

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024