Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: 16:58 - Jul 28 with 15811 viewsEalingRanger

I predict 4 more players will leave Qpr. 2 more will leave on Loan next week as we want to keep them for future. But more to go. Lets see.

But I'm resolute on getting people who want to play with pride for QPR. Who get excited to put the hoops shirt. Who want promotion. Hungary

Lots of choice upfront. So we will bolster firepower. We are working damm hard. I learn fast. And I don't care about negative comments.

to clear any doubt. Ale faurlin I hope gets back to the form. He's my favourite hoop. A model professional. Hope he gets to prove himself

Haven't talked about players in. We should just keep quiet till we do a deal. Pointless talking. Do the deal then talk

After clearing up mess I will keep my word that I said last season. And say less on twitter hahaha

Key goal is twitter is to keep fans posted. I think it's refreshing and transparent. And you fans deserve it

The abuse I get is undeserving for someone who works so hard but it's results that counts. And I have failed on that count as Chairman.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 13:56 - Jul 29 with 1789 viewssix_foot_two

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 13:09 - Jul 29 by WatfordR

Firstly, I'd say I have all of the time in the world for TF, best chairman and owner we've had certainly since Jim Gregory.

However, leaving aside my personal distaste for HR, IMO it was a mistake to give HR a contract which didn't include a relegation break clause. HR's appointment was all about trying to keep us up, and the contract should have reflected that.

Second, HR should have been removed after the Wigan home game. He was never going to be interested in managing us in the championship, and all that's happened since is wasted time which will inevitably lead to HR going sooner or later. If it meant paying him off, so be it, it wouldn't cost as much as another season in the second tier.

There has to be a realisaaion at board level that HR won't leave without compensation, unless an opportunity arises elsewhere that will earn him more. That's the nature of the beast.

If we are prepared to learn from our mistakes with players and pay them off to go away, I've no idea why we shouldn't be prepared to do the same with the manager.

How do you know he's not interested in managing a championship side ?

Could you send me the link where he has said this or do you know him personally ?

We should know
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 14:13 - Jul 29 with 1744 viewsrrrspricey

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 13:48 - Jul 29 by daveB

So if we pay Redknapp off then who do we get in as manager?

Off the top of my head Karl Robinson, Gianfranco Zola, Eddie Howe...all young, hungry managers who would fit into doing things the way TF thinks they should be now.
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 14:22 - Jul 29 with 1729 viewstoboboly

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 14:13 - Jul 29 by rrrspricey

Off the top of my head Karl Robinson, Gianfranco Zola, Eddie Howe...all young, hungry managers who would fit into doing things the way TF thinks they should be now.

Zola and Howe have better set ups than we have atm. Also Howe moved for his family back to Bournemouth so may not fancy the London scene.

Robinson is, imo of course, overated by a country mile.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 14:55 - Jul 29 with 1682 viewsessextaxiboy

How many teams have they taken from the Championship to the Prem .. between them I mean ?
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 15:13 - Jul 29 with 1657 viewsbaz_qpr

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 14:55 - Jul 29 by essextaxiboy

How many teams have they taken from the Championship to the Prem .. between them I mean ?

If you were going that route you might even want to consider Bircham, been very impressed with what he has done with the EDS and how they play.
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 15:16 - Jul 29 with 1644 viewsQPunkR

I'm gonna chime in with my tride-and-trusted 'Gigi De Canio' comment at this point

QPR - "shit but local"

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 15:21 - Jul 29 with 1627 viewsdaveB

Zola won't leave Watford, he's got too much of a good thing going on there.

I rate How but can't see him leaving Bournermouth for a while.

If we do change it I'd go for Steve Gallen or Bircham
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 15:24 - Jul 29 with 1617 viewsQPRDave

Yeah and when they go 10 games without a win and the message boards are demanding they go ....?.....off on the roundabout again and so it will go until this club disappears up its own a**e
Login to get fewer ads

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 16:48 - Jul 29 with 1573 viewsWatfordR

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 13:56 - Jul 29 by six_foot_two

How do you know he's not interested in managing a championship side ?

Could you send me the link where he has said this or do you know him personally ?

We should know

Here you go:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22844428

For someone you can rely on to tell a lie every time he opens his mouth, that's as good a sworn statement.
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 16:56 - Jul 29 with 1537 viewsMatch82

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 13:48 - Jul 29 by daveB

So if we pay Redknapp off then who do we get in as manager?

Does it matter, this time in 6 months we'll be calling for their head anyway
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 16:59 - Jul 29 with 1525 viewswittle

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 16:56 - Jul 29 by Match82

Does it matter, this time in 6 months we'll be calling for their head anyway

yep season hasnt even started and some fans want him out,nothing like giving the man a chance is there.
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 14:34 - Aug 2 with 1408 viewsLoft1979

I have said this before: HR was hired KNOWING the chances of escape were very slim. Clause? If HR asks for a clause it shows he is not commited, If TF asks for a clause HR does not think TF is committed. ..
STEVE McCLAREN: Based on the comments from HR and players I think he IS the best FA signing. And reading behind the lines, HR has SAID he is not a great coach...he is an ego manager. McClaren IS a coach. Together they could really make some on this team better. Again read the comments. Mbia, SWP, Granero all will be much better under McClaren. Joey Barton could learn something too. I would not be suprised if HR steps aside when QPR are promoted.
NEXT SUBJECT: No Loan players yet?
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 14:38 - Aug 2 with 1395 viewsQPRDave

Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 14:34 - Aug 2 by Loft1979

I have said this before: HR was hired KNOWING the chances of escape were very slim. Clause? If HR asks for a clause it shows he is not commited, If TF asks for a clause HR does not think TF is committed. ..
STEVE McCLAREN: Based on the comments from HR and players I think he IS the best FA signing. And reading behind the lines, HR has SAID he is not a great coach...he is an ego manager. McClaren IS a coach. Together they could really make some on this team better. Again read the comments. Mbia, SWP, Granero all will be much better under McClaren. Joey Barton could learn something too. I would not be suprised if HR steps aside when QPR are promoted.
NEXT SUBJECT: No Loan players yet?

Most loans i would have thought will come in the weeks after the window shuts
Uncle Tony's latest Twitter outpourings: on 16:25 - Aug 2 with 1357 viewsLoft1979

Some high profile loans already. Adam Smith, Jack Robinson.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024