Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SOME THOUGHTS 19:49 - Mar 6 with 2321 viewsizzitme

I DO THINK THAT THE BOARD SHOULD BE HELD TO ACCOUNT FOR OUR CURRENT SITUATION. SO MANY MISTAKES AND POOR APPOINTMENTS SINCE HILLCROFT LEFT.
1) EYRE. NO EXPERIENCE AND IT SHOWED.
2)THEN FLITCROFT EXPRESSED AN INTEREST IN THE JOB AND DUNPHY TURNED HIM DOWN.
3) BEECH. A SHORT TERM FIX THAT WASN'T.
4) COLEMAN. HAD ENOUGH GAMES LEFT TO KEEP US IN LG 1 WHEN APPOINTED . BUT FAILED AND THUS FAILED AT THE FIRST HURDLE. WENT ON TO BE MEDIOCRE AT BEST IN LG 2.PREDICTABLE.
4) MAKING NO MONEY AVAILABLE TO STRENGTHEN THE SQUAD. NO CHANGE THERE.

AND NOW WE ARE LOOKING SOUTH INSTEAD OF NORTH, BEING ONLY 6 POINTS FROM SAFETY, AND IF HILL'S RUN CONTINUES IT WON'T BE LONG?
SOME THOUGHTS on 19:55 - Mar 6 with 2301 viewsmacro

CAPITAL THOUGHTS
SOME THOUGHTS on 20:01 - Mar 6 with 2275 viewsmikehunt

SOME THOUGHTS on 19:55 - Mar 6 by macro

CAPITAL THOUGHTS

WE MIGHT BE GRATEFUL OF COLEMAN'S 37 POINTS COME THE END OF THE SEASON

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

SOME THOUGHTS on 20:16 - Mar 6 with 2250 viewsKenBoon

I AM LITERALLY PUSHING THEM AGAINST AN ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW
1) EYRE WAS ALWAYS VERY SMART LOOKING HE COULD HAVE GONE ON BLIND DATE
2) A BIT LIKE WHEN ON BLIND DATE THE BLOKE WOULD TURN DOWN THE FIT BIRD AND PICK THE PROPER MUNTER WITH A BUBBLY PERSONALITY
3) SMACKING THE REMOTE RATHER THAN CHANGING THE BATTERIES
4) THE BUBBLY PERSONALITY
4 AGAIN) HAVING TO MAKE DO WITH THE BUFFET AND DELUDED DRINK AT THE PUB WHEN YOU WANT TO BE IN A POSH ITALIAN RESTAURANT HAVING SOMETHING TECHNICAL TO EAT

I AM LOOKING AT BLUE SQUARE NORTH TBF. ROCHDALE IS WELL TOO DOWN MARKET FOR THE SOUTH. ALSO IF I WENT FOR A RUN UP A HILL I'D BE SHATTERED BEFORE TO LONG SO IT'D BE A SHORT RUN AND THEN A WALK BACK DOWN, A BUFFET AND DILUDED DRINK, TALK TO SOME FAT LASS AND IGNORE THE STUNNER FLIRTING WITH ME AND BACK HOME TO WATCH THE TELLY AFTER WHACKING THE REMOTE A FEW TIMES.
SOME THOUGHTS on 21:08 - Mar 6 with 2158 viewsVespa

STOP FOOKING SHOUTING.

Up the Dale, C'mon Hornets

SOME THOUGHTS on 11:03 - Mar 7 with 2010 viewsScunnydale

SOME THOUGHTS on 16:57 - Mar 7 with 1862 viewsR442D

Yes lets blame the board...

For acting on behalf of us when we called for the last two clowns to go.

Lets also blame them for stabilising and having a club to support, instead of frivolously spending and creating debt, that could have caused worse damage to where we are now.

We have numerous games to go before the end of the season.
So either get behind this club or if you really do think this; then I suggest you go and arm-chair support a premiership team. Because your stupidity and thoughtless anger wont be greeted with the same mutual understand or respect AT ALL with other supporters.

I also suggest you rethink your statement. Because I am very sure that the players, managing staff and board members come on here to see what we're saying.

And to be quite frank, I'd find what you've just said upsetting & angering, considering how damn hard it is to run club.
SOME THOUGHTS on 21:31 - Mar 7 with 1714 viewsfrenzied

This is no time for pointing the finger...we need a leader on the pitch asap...confidence must be at an all time low amongst the players...id be happy to fluke a win on sat just to give the shirts a boost..its vital those of us who are there get behind the lads for 90 mins,they will make mistakes but its no time for getting on their backs about it..it wont help their confidence at all
SOME THOUGHTS on 12:05 - Mar 8 with 1625 viewsAtThePeake

Cannot believe people still reply to this loon.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024