Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs 17:43 - Jan 6 with 5070 viewsLblock

Would you?

A far better bet than Karen Brady in my book!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 07:34 - Jan 7 with 1096 viewsWesty75

These kind of threads are eerily reminiscent of that scene in Silence of the Lambs when Jodie Foster walks down the corridor in the nutcase/stalker/cannibal wing of the prison.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 10:08 - Jan 7 with 985 viewsAntti_Heinola

Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 07:34 - Jan 7 by Westy75

These kind of threads are eerily reminiscent of that scene in Silence of the Lambs when Jodie Foster walks down the corridor in the nutcase/stalker/cannibal wing of the prison.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

agree. BUT WE'RE ALL RED-BLOODED MEN, AREN'T WE?! GET IN THERE! RIGHT DIRTY SORT! I AM DEFINITELY NOT HOMOSEXUAL, OK?

Bare bones.

Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 12:55 - Jan 7 with 902 viewsQPunkR

You'd think with all her fella's £££ she'd be able to get those eyebrows seen to though, right?
Not knocking her at all, mind

QPR - "shit but local"

Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 12:59 - Jan 7 with 887 viewsKonk

Looking at the BBC video, I noticed they've got the same kettle as we have at home. Small world.

She's not doing anything for me - I prefer a more natural look that doesn't hint at seven hours a day spent gawping into a mirror. Each to their own, though.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 18:02 - Jan 7 with 770 viewshoof_hearted

Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 12:59 - Jan 7 by Konk

Looking at the BBC video, I noticed they've got the same kettle as we have at home. Small world.

She's not doing anything for me - I prefer a more natural look that doesn't hint at seven hours a day spent gawping into a mirror. Each to their own, though.

Well you've already come out of the closet with your love for the Berb. I'll buy you a babycham and you can keep the husband out of the way while she's getting well smashed by us men.

And if anyone finds a post where I declared my man love for Shaun Derry last year my account was hacked, right?
Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 18:04 - Jan 7 with 766 viewsbosh67

Yes, Carolyn Radford can sit on my board any time she likes

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 18:14 - Jan 7 with 741 viewshoof_hearted

Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 18:04 - Jan 7 by bosh67

Yes, Carolyn Radford can sit on my board any time she likes

You mean she can sit on you, bored.
Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 18:15 - Jan 7 with 736 viewsbosh67

Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 18:14 - Jan 7 by hoof_hearted

You mean she can sit on you, bored.

Probably!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 18:21 - Jan 7 with 727 viewshoof_hearted

Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 18:15 - Jan 7 by bosh67

Probably!

Wouldn't bother me either!
Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 21:40 - Jan 7 with 641 views100percent

Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 10:08 - Jan 7 by Antti_Heinola

agree. BUT WE'RE ALL RED-BLOODED MEN, AREN'T WE?! GET IN THERE! RIGHT DIRTY SORT! I AM DEFINITELY NOT HOMOSEXUAL, OK?

Oh gosh..... I appear to have lowered the tone ....... I promise to discuss her obvious understanding of marx's third theory of dialectical materialism next time in my best cut glass accent.....
sorry to let the side down once more.....
Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 22:02 - Jan 7 with 613 viewsTacticalR

Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 21:40 - Jan 7 by 100percent

Oh gosh..... I appear to have lowered the tone ....... I promise to discuss her obvious understanding of marx's third theory of dialectical materialism next time in my best cut glass accent.....
sorry to let the side down once more.....

You smooth-tongued devil.

Air hostess clique

Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 22:10 - Jan 7 with 601 views100percent

Mansfield Chief Exec / Chairmans Mrs on 22:02 - Jan 7 by TacticalR

You smooth-tongued devil.

smooth tongued, obviously closet homosexual devil to you Tactical.........
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024