Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suarez. 17:21 - Jan 6 with 9037 viewsTheBlob

You cheating little rodent.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Suarez. on 20:13 - Jan 6 with 1551 viewsMedwayR

Suarez. on 20:11 - Jan 6 by Pacal_Votan

Dicanio was honest against United if I recall.

I couldn't care less if the ref scored for us if it counted.

Di Canio caught the ball from a cross against Everton after the GK went down injured, instead of trying to score.

Poll: Who’s better?

Suarez. on 20:15 - Jan 6 with 1544 viewsCHUBBS

Suarez. on 20:13 - Jan 6 by MedwayR

Di Canio caught the ball from a cross against Everton after the GK went down injured, instead of trying to score.

That doesn't count cos he's right wing filth who should be hung drawn and quartered.
Suarez. on 20:18 - Jan 6 with 1538 viewsTacticalR

Suarez. on 17:36 - Jan 6 by paulparker

what do you expect he plays for a rodent club
have hated those cheating gits for years, horrible, horrible club
BTW when is a handball ever going to be given into todays game the norm now is to say its accidental?? have i missed something when i was a kid handball was a penalty, poor old mansfield should have had 3 penalties in 5 mins,
typical bottle job Refs

I think Brendan Rodgers is some kind of marsupial rather than a rodent.

Air hostess clique

Suarez. on 20:19 - Jan 6 with 1529 viewsPacal_Votan

Like I said....he was honest.

"Try the whine!!!"

Suarez. on 20:33 - Jan 6 with 1510 viewsSpiritofGregory

Suarez. on 18:38 - Jan 6 by hoopstilidie

RVP

Suarez is because he is playing for Liverpool and RVP for Man Utd. RVP has a much better team around him. Suarez has to work harder for his goals.
Suarez. on 20:47 - Jan 6 with 1494 viewshoopstilidie

Suarez. on 20:33 - Jan 6 by SpiritofGregory

Suarez is because he is playing for Liverpool and RVP for Man Utd. RVP has a much better team around him. Suarez has to work harder for his goals.

Then Taarabt is better than Messi by that reckoning.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Suarez. on 20:56 - Jan 6 with 1482 viewsrobith

Suarez. on 20:33 - Jan 6 by SpiritofGregory

What about when he pretty much single handedly carried Arsenal last year?

Regardless, your logic is off. Best is the best, an empirical fact, not based on context.

Also Suarez is in good form at the mo cos he's a flat track bully. The top teams mark him out of the game, where as RVP scores at every level.

Such a shame such talent lies in such an abominable human being. Headbutting refs, biting players, repeatedly racially abusing opponents, blatantly cheating in a world cup QF and despite being sent off celebrating like he personally won the world cup, his perpetual diving.
Suarez. on 22:48 - Jan 6 with 1437 viewsPommyhoop

Harry was his manager then .

H tells a couple of stories about DiCanio including the bit of good sportsmanship.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Suarez. on 22:59 - Jan 6 with 1420 viewsthemodfather

Suarez. on 22:48 - Jan 6 by Pommyhoop

Harry was his manager then .

H tells a couple of stories about DiCanio including the bit of good sportsmanship.

football needs the 4th official to have a say, usin the available technology...while this cheat was celebrating, within secs the 4th man could have told the ref via a link, "handball,no goal"
so easy
end of motd smug debates
why so many accept the liverpool love in amazes me
Suarez. on 23:02 - Jan 6 with 1414 viewsBeds_Ranger

After Mansfield go to the trouble of saving 96 seats with the names of the dead on them, and that c*nt does that. A complete piece of shit.
Suarez. on 23:03 - Jan 6 with 1412 viewsPommyhoop

Suarez. on 22:59 - Jan 6 by themodfather

football needs the 4th official to have a say, usin the available technology...while this cheat was celebrating, within secs the 4th man could have told the ref via a link, "handball,no goal"
so easy
end of motd smug debates
why so many accept the liverpool love in amazes me

Yep ,F*** goal line technology,get video playback >>that would sort out over the line stuff like Clints goal..and cheating b"stards like Suarez ,Tevez and that orrible cheating Norwich C**t who got Barton banned.

Suarez. on 23:16 - Jan 6 with 1388 viewsJeff

Suarez. on 23:03 - Jan 6 by Pommyhoop

Yep ,F*** goal line technology,get video playback >>that would sort out over the line stuff like Clints goal..and cheating b"stards like Suarez ,Tevez and that orrible cheating Norwich C**t who got Barton banned.

The issue of video technology always raises its ugly head during controversial decisions such as this. Yes, this was handball, and the goal shouldn't have stood, but what if the handball wasn't so cut and dry, and the 4th official, after multiple viewings can't decide whether its ball to hand or hand to ball? Do we stand around for two minutes? Do we stop play whilst this two minute deliberation occurs, penalising one of the terms in terms of lost momentum etc.? Who do you give the ball back to if they decide that no infringement has occurred?

What if the 4th official thinks its a handball but the referee saw the incident clearly and didn't think it's a handball? Who decides whether it goes to the video replay on the first place?

Video replay might be great for those cut and dry perfect situations like today and Clint Hill vs Bolton, but in situations where it's not so cut and dry it actually makes things worse.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Can we not knock it?

Suarez. on 23:20 - Jan 6 with 1383 viewsPommyhoop

Suarez. on 23:03 - Jan 6 by Pommyhoop

Irish men everywhere remember this bit of basket ball to cheat us out of a World Cup place.

Suarez. on 23:28 - Jan 6 with 1375 viewsPommyhoop

Suarez. on 23:16 - Jan 6 by Jeff

The issue of video technology always raises its ugly head during controversial decisions such as this. Yes, this was handball, and the goal shouldn't have stood, but what if the handball wasn't so cut and dry, and the 4th official, after multiple viewings can't decide whether its ball to hand or hand to ball? Do we stand around for two minutes? Do we stop play whilst this two minute deliberation occurs, penalising one of the terms in terms of lost momentum etc.? Who do you give the ball back to if they decide that no infringement has occurred?

What if the 4th official thinks its a handball but the referee saw the incident clearly and didn't think it's a handball? Who decides whether it goes to the video replay on the first place?

Video replay might be great for those cut and dry perfect situations like today and Clint Hill vs Bolton, but in situations where it's not so cut and dry it actually makes things worse.

Maybe each team have a couple of 'challenges' like they do in cricket.I dont know but something has to be done.Look how many times we were cheated last season.
And they are now pushing goal line technology through.How many times does football honestly need goal line technology? Once every 2 years?I remember only a handful in 40 odd years of watching football both on the terraces and on tele..

Suarez. on 23:37 - Jan 6 with 1109 viewsJigsore

Suarez. on 23:02 - Jan 6 by Beds_Ranger

After Mansfield go to the trouble of saving 96 seats with the names of the dead on them, and that c*nt does that. A complete piece of shit.

Exactly. Definition of c**t.

Did anyone see the Liverpool fans desperately try latch onto Gordon Strachan's analogy? It was sh ite, you can't compare a parking ticket to a game of football. There isn't sportsmanship in parking on double yellow lines...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Suarez. on 23:42 - Jan 6 with 1098 viewsQPR1882

Its a funny old world,when Devon White punched the ball in against Everton we all laughed.
Suarez. on 23:46 - Jan 6 with 1093 viewsPommyhoop

Suarez. on 23:28 - Jan 6 by Pommyhoop

Maybe each team have a couple of 'challenges' like they do in cricket.I dont know but something has to be done.Look how many times we were cheated last season.
And they are now pushing goal line technology through.How many times does football honestly need goal line technology? Once every 2 years?I remember only a handful in 40 odd years of watching football both on the terraces and on tele..

Just to add in that handful of instances I can only think of one instance where goal line technology would have a distinct advantage over video playback to a 4th official.
That was the Geoff Hurst goal in 66.All the others including Clint Hill,Frank Lampard for England ,Clive Allen for Palace and that Spurs goal against Man U.couldve easily been sorted by a 4th official watching a playback.
They are wasting money in pushing for goal line technology.Fifa paying lip service .

Suarez. on 06:50 - Jan 7 with 1050 viewssmegma

Suarez. on 19:05 - Jan 6 by Pacal_Votan

What about Bean's goal at Gillingham?

Did everyone bleat about that?

That was a one off and he was actually falling over when the ball hit his hand and his momentum saw him whack the ball with his hand. I don't recall Bean being involved in any other dubious incidents since. Trouble and cheating allegations following Suarez around like a shadow.
Suarez. on 07:29 - Jan 7 with 1038 viewsqprmick

He is not an Englishman or a gentlemen, hang the bastard. Whoever said sport is fair.

Qprmick

Suarez. on 09:31 - Jan 7 with 1004 viewsBluce_Ree

Tiresome Liverpool fans at work giving it the whole 'if it was Man Utd no-one would be going on about it.'

F**king c**ts. Same old bitter nonsense from them. Only Liverpool could cheat a non-league side out of the cup and still act like victims.

WORSE THAN CHELSEA FANS. And that's swearing.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Suarez. on 09:34 - Jan 7 with 1000 viewsVish

Suarez. on 09:31 - Jan 7 by Bluce_Ree

Tiresome Liverpool fans at work giving it the whole 'if it was Man Utd no-one would be going on about it.'

F**king c**ts. Same old bitter nonsense from them. Only Liverpool could cheat a non-league side out of the cup and still act like victims.

WORSE THAN CHELSEA FANS. And that's swearing.

If there was a Man U/Arsenal/Chels, Villa or any other player notorious for diving, already cheated blatantly when playing for his country and embarrassed himself and his club by not shaking Evra's hand. Believe me, neutral fans would be on his back as well. Suarez only has himself to blame for getting stick.
Suarez. on 09:50 - Jan 7 with 988 viewsBluce_Ree

I don't mind that he cheated in the world cup. I remember Impey doing the same for us. Got sent off and City (I think) scored the penalty but I clapped Impey off for taking one for the team.

I just hate everything else about him and everything about Liverpool.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Suarez. on 09:56 - Jan 7 with 980 viewsTheBlob

Hansen,you're a f*cking condescending,patronising prat.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/9784399/Liverpool-stri

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Suarez. on 09:57 - Jan 7 with 867 viewsVish

Suarez. on 09:50 - Jan 7 by Bluce_Ree

I don't mind that he cheated in the world cup. I remember Impey doing the same for us. Got sent off and City (I think) scored the penalty but I clapped Impey off for taking one for the team.

I just hate everything else about him and everything about Liverpool.

also hate everything about him and Liverpool.

The way he celebrated the missed penalty after the handball was the thing that pee'd most people off.

he's an idjit of the highest order. just a shame he's a damn good player.
Suarez. on 10:16 - Jan 7 with 851 viewsBluce_Ree

Suarez. on 09:57 - Jan 7 by Vish

also hate everything about him and Liverpool.

The way he celebrated the missed penalty after the handball was the thing that pee'd most people off.

he's an idjit of the highest order. just a shame he's a damn good player.

Luckily he's at a shit team that are never going to win anything.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024