Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? 00:31 - Dec 16 with 6833 viewsprestondale

Having watched Gary Jones in the week, then watched this clown pass the ball to every player in red it is about time he was BINNED

I liked him in the early games but since the injury he has been shocking, For me the highlight of today was when he was subbed. He is our CAPTAIN and he is one of the worst players I have seen in a Dale shirt since from Michael Simpkins!
Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 00:33 - Dec 16 with 4447 viewsjudd

He's nowhere near as bad as the prolific* George Donnelly, who has me pining for the clown shoes of MBH.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 00:40 - Dec 16 with 4424 viewschuckleberry

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 00:33 - Dec 16 by judd

He's nowhere near as bad as the prolific* George Donnelly, who has me pining for the clown shoes of MBH.

I was just about to add that he's not as bad as Dogshit Donnelly but you beat me to it. I almost miss Sako.
Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 00:41 - Dec 16 with 4420 viewsjudd

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 00:40 - Dec 16 by chuckleberry

I was just about to add that he's not as bad as Dogshit Donnelly but you beat me to it. I almost miss Sako.

Not as much as he misses.

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 00:42 - Dec 16 with 4418 viewschuckleberry

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 00:41 - Dec 16 by judd

Not as much as he misses.

Judd, you are awful. Not as awful as Donnelly.
Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 00:48 - Dec 16 with 4406 viewsjudd

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 00:42 - Dec 16 by chuckleberry

Judd, you are awful. Not as awful as Donnelly.

That's a blessed relief.

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 00:52 - Dec 16 with 4397 viewsprestondale

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 00:33 - Dec 16 by judd

How embarrassing is this? We sponsor Gorgeous George!
Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 00:53 - Dec 16 with 4393 viewsjudd

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 00:52 - Dec 16 by prestondale

How embarrassing is this? We sponsor Gorgeous George!

What are your thoughts then, if you don't mind me asking?

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:04 - Dec 16 with 4375 viewsprestondale

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 00:53 - Dec 16 by judd

What are your thoughts then, if you don't mind me asking?

I think he tries his best but he does not have the touch or the finish unfortunately. We will him to do better but sadly ...
Login to get fewer ads

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:06 - Dec 16 with 4365 viewsjudd

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:04 - Dec 16 by prestondale

I think he tries his best but he does not have the touch or the finish unfortunately. We will him to do better but sadly ...

Undoubted endeavour but when he labelled bury as dogshit he really opened himself up to scrutiny.

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:10 - Dec 16 with 4358 viewsprestondale

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:06 - Dec 16 by judd

Undoubted endeavour but when he labelled bury as dogshit he really opened himself up to scrutiny.

In the past we have sponsored Gilks, Jean Louis, James Spencer (oops), scott warner. Apart from Spencer I think we did okay. GD is going the way of Spencer at the moment
Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:12 - Dec 16 with 4354 viewsjudd

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:10 - Dec 16 by prestondale

In the past we have sponsored Gilks, Jean Louis, James Spencer (oops), scott warner. Apart from Spencer I think we did okay. GD is going the way of Spencer at the moment

Everyone you sponsor leaves.

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:14 - Dec 16 with 4348 viewschuckleberry

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:12 - Dec 16 by judd

That's good news.
Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:15 - Dec 16 with 4344 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Sweetcorn! Someone called the Captain a name....where are you?
Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:18 - Dec 16 with 4341 viewsjudd

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:15 - Dec 16 by Albert_Whitehurst

NC, differing opinions on a message board/forum are a big no no.

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:19 - Dec 16 with 4338 viewsprestondale

Gilkes and Jean Louis were okay, they have gone on to better things. To be fair any decent players get snapped up by someone else or we cannot offer a decent contract. Some players look ok initially but are ultimately poor - Spencer for instance. I always liked Scott Warner cos he was a Rochdale lad and he always tried his best.
Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:20 - Dec 16 with 4332 viewsjudd

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:19 - Dec 16 by prestondale

Gilkes and Jean Louis were okay, they have gone on to better things. To be fair any decent players get snapped up by someone else or we cannot offer a decent contract. Some players look ok initially but are ultimately poor - Spencer for instance. I always liked Scott Warner cos he was a Rochdale lad and he always tried his best.

Scott is a lovely lad, Parkin told me releasing him was the hardest thing he'd ever had to do. Well, until he got found out about the barmaids.

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:25 - Dec 16 with 4328 viewsrochdale1987

Has Donnelly not tweeted any shite after todays game? Cav and Donnelly are two of the poorest footballers i've seen while we have been at this level.
Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:50 - Dec 16 with 4299 viewssweetcorn

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:15 - Dec 16 by Albert_Whitehurst

No issue with people questioning his footballing ability and they can do so at their will.

But how did you put it? he's a pr*ck and you hope he breaks his legs. Classy.

Shame you can't attend friday eh, could have spoken directly to him in the dale bar after the game.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:51 - Dec 16 with 4297 viewsWill_RAFC

I don't understand why people don't see what Cavanagh does for the team. He breaks up the passing play of Tutte and Kennedy to ensure the football we play isn't too pretty and gives us the chance to attempt to foul the opposition before they put the ball in the net.

Seriously though, he has no business still being in the team. His form is appalling, and by my reckoning him and McIntyre are the only outfield players not to be dropped due to poor form. A sign of Coleman's favourites? The likes of Rafferty and Grimes are dropped at any opportunity but these two clowns are given chance after chance to prove how appalling and past it they are. He doesn't even seem to have any leadership qualities as the organisation of the team in the last few weeks has been non existant.

I think the fact Cavanagh has played in 19 games and we've won 3 tells you everything you need to know. Undefeated in 7 without him, winning 5. No coincidence.
Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:52 - Dec 16 with 4292 viewsjudd

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:51 - Dec 16 by Will_RAFC

I don't understand why people don't see what Cavanagh does for the team. He breaks up the passing play of Tutte and Kennedy to ensure the football we play isn't too pretty and gives us the chance to attempt to foul the opposition before they put the ball in the net.

Seriously though, he has no business still being in the team. His form is appalling, and by my reckoning him and McIntyre are the only outfield players not to be dropped due to poor form. A sign of Coleman's favourites? The likes of Rafferty and Grimes are dropped at any opportunity but these two clowns are given chance after chance to prove how appalling and past it they are. He doesn't even seem to have any leadership qualities as the organisation of the team in the last few weeks has been non existant.

I think the fact Cavanagh has played in 19 games and we've won 3 tells you everything you need to know. Undefeated in 7 without him, winning 5. No coincidence.

Fookin' geet arfs!

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:57 - Dec 16 with 4287 viewsThreeLions

What had George done now, other than have a witch hunt against him? Seems a de ent player who runs his heart out for the club to me. Yeah he's no robin van persie but he tries his best. That will do for me in this league we ate back in.
Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 09:24 - Dec 16 with 4192 viewssweetcorn

Awaiting a reply, which deep down I know isn't going to come.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 09:27 - Dec 16 with 4178 viewsG_Dale

Was tutte captain when we had that unbeaten run?

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 09:44 - Dec 16 with 4140 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:50 - Dec 16 by sweetcorn

No issue with people questioning his footballing ability and they can do so at their will.

But how did you put it? he's a pr*ck and you hope he breaks his legs. Classy.

Shame you can't attend friday eh, could have spoken directly to him in the dale bar after the game.

Yes, as we covered before...a flyaway comment made with little malice and designed for effect.

Not quite sure I understand the clubs logic of giving fans cheap beer on a Friday night and then meeting the players after. There's enough barnys at this club at present.

Travelling up for the game on Friday isn't a good use of my time though.
Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 09:44 - Dec 16 with 4135 views442Dale

Peter Cavanagh- Captain fantastic? on 01:57 - Dec 16 by ThreeLions

What had George done now, other than have a witch hunt against him? Seems a de ent player who runs his heart out for the club to me. Yeah he's no robin van persie but he tries his best. That will do for me in this league we ate back in.

No witchhunt, he's just not good enough. Dean Walling tried hard, he wasn't good enough either. Jason Anders tried hard, he wasn't good enough either. Jon Shaw tried hard and has twice the ability and he wasn't good enough either (at the time, but he'd be fine now).

It's a poor do if fans can't make an honest assessment on a player after months worth of evidence. Running about should be within the capabilities of anyone, if it becomes a player's main attribute (look how many times it's mentioned as just that in Donnelly's case), then the player in question isn't really up to much.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024