Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes' personality 19:11 - Oct 4 with 1082 viewsMr_Seabass

Trying to pick the bones from our recent bad run of form and wonder if it's anything to do with Hughes' personality? If he comes across as monotone in his interviews as he does to the players, then no wonder we're struggling?! How can he fill them with any enthusiasm or passion when he appears so dull to the media?

I'm not saying sack him because he's soulless, but I just can't warm to the guy, never have done.

Warnock of course was on another level - couldn't wait to here what he had to say pre-match and post-match - similar sort of character to Redknapp??!!
Hughes' personality on 19:25 - Oct 4 with 1040 viewsjamois

fernandes made his bed and has to lay in it. we need some consistency and changing managers so quickly again doesn't serve anyone well. apart from wise-crack hungry journos. don't get me wrong though, i agree with you about the personality.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Hughes' personality on 19:28 - Oct 4 with 1024 viewsTHEBUSH

Hughes says he doesn't get too high when we win and not too low when we lose.
As we've only seen one side of him at the moment, it's 50% true !!
Hughes' personality on 19:30 - Oct 4 with 1020 viewsTW_R

Could be worse - could be Woy!!

But seriously I don't care about his personality. If he does what we're expecting of him, he can be as dour as he likes.
Hughes' personality on 19:35 - Oct 4 with 1009 viewsrunningman75

I think he is alienated from the supporters especially compared to crowd favourites such as Oli who was popular despite some dodgy tactical selections at times.
He is also on a big salary and has yet to prove himself despite us hanging on last season. Many people have made excuses for him due to injuries currently but a manager needs to be braver in times of adversity.
Hughes' personality on 19:41 - Oct 4 with 995 viewswombat

Hughes' personality on 19:35 - Oct 4 by runningman75

I think he is alienated from the supporters especially compared to crowd favourites such as Oli who was popular despite some dodgy tactical selections at times.
He is also on a big salary and has yet to prove himself despite us hanging on last season. Many people have made excuses for him due to injuries currently but a manager needs to be braver in times of adversity.

If we have a crap defence which at present we do I'd go for attack , we have plenty of attacking players , let them have a go defend from the front

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024