Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernandes backs Hughes 10:54 - Oct 2 with 2062 viewsFFC1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19795877
Fernandes backs Hughes on 11:10 - Oct 2 with 2036 viewsToast_R

We would have won if we didn't go down to 10?

Oh dear. Sorry but the damage was done way before that, any chance of a win went up in smoke after 3 minutes through inert defending.

Chasing the bladdy game and getting stretched is what caused the red card to happen.
Fernandes backs Hughes on 11:12 - Oct 2 with 2033 viewssmegma

Fernandes said he expected the side to improve when injured players returned to the team.

"I'm calm and want to build stability which is what most fans want. There are many out there who are clueless," he said.
Fernandes backs Hughes on 11:22 - Oct 2 with 2014 viewsToast_R

One of them being his manager...
Fernandes backs Hughes on 11:24 - Oct 2 with 1998 viewsNov77

The dreaded 'vote of confidence'.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Fernandes backs Hughes on 11:30 - Oct 2 with 1977 viewsadhoc_qpr

That's all he can say for the time being.

I believe that they don't want to sack Hughes and are desperate for it things to turnaround - but equally i think they didn't want to sack Warnock but didn't shrink from a tough decision.

Fail to pick up any points or at least 1 win from the next 4 matches and Hughes will be on the brink.
Fernandes backs Hughes on 11:35 - Oct 2 with 1966 viewsToast_R

I'm really f*cked off at the moment.

Reading last week pissed me off royally (pardon the pun) then you wait for what seems like an age to put things right and they somehow pull a w@nkier performance out the bag.

Reckon I'll have calmed down by Thursday
Fernandes backs Hughes on 11:39 - Oct 2 with 1948 viewsDesertBoot

Reading gave us so many clues as to what needed to change for last night. What happens? Hoilett is dropped. Clueless

Wish I could be like David Watts

Fernandes backs Hughes on 11:44 - Oct 2 with 1925 viewsJuzzie

Injuries & suspension are part of the game, it's why we have a 25 man squad. If we can only rely on getting results by only having our best XI then we're in for a long season.

Login to get fewer ads

Fernandes backs Hughes on 16:03 - Oct 2 with 1823 viewsSpiritofGregory

Hughes signed Onouha, kept Dyer, left Young out of the squad, didn't fully address the centre back issue during the summer, signed a 50k a week keeper to sit on the bench.

Hughes needs to take a long hard look at himself instead of blaming injuries and Fernandes knows this. I think Fernandes was hoping for the Hughes that built a top half of the table team at Blackburn on a tight budget. It appears that he got the free spending Hughes who was at Man City.
Fernandes backs Hughes on 16:07 - Oct 2 with 1813 viewsWeaverQPR

Stability is a wonderful thing but does that mean you stick buy a manager when he is simply not getting results. Lets see where we are after the Soton game.

@WeavQPR

Fernandes backs Hughes on 16:08 - Oct 2 with 1810 viewswombat

Fernandes backs Hughes on 16:03 - Oct 2 by SpiritofGregory

Hughes signed Onouha, kept Dyer, left Young out of the squad, didn't fully address the centre back issue during the summer, signed a 50k a week keeper to sit on the bench.

Hughes needs to take a long hard look at himself instead of blaming injuries and Fernandes knows this. I think Fernandes was hoping for the Hughes that built a top half of the table team at Blackburn on a tight budget. It appears that he got the free spending Hughes who was at Man City.

young is and was injured when the squad was announced so he wouldnt have made a blind bit of differnec to the team defending

but agree the defence should have been sorted out a long long time ago

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024