Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
***MATCH THREAD*** 09:48 - Sep 15 with 12400 viewsBakes

It's going to be a long day, ups and downs, highs and lows, goals, yellow cards and colourful language but if we stick together we will get through this.

Come one you R's!

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

***MATCH THREAD*** on 09:55 - Sep 15 with 4561 viewsWeaverQPR

I worry if Ferdinand plays, he;s looked poor and with all this other crap that follows this fixture i can see him being all over the shop big style. Onouha has done ok in his last two sub appearances so id give him a go.

Still think we could be on for a hiding though.

@WeavQPR

***MATCH THREAD*** on 09:57 - Sep 15 with 4548 viewshoopstilidie

Head and common sense says we'll get little to nothing from this game.

That said if ever there was an unpredictable fixture this is it.

All I ask is that we give it everything.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

***MATCH THREAD*** on 10:02 - Sep 15 with 4537 viewsJAPRANGERS

2-2 if we are really up for it. Doesn't bear thinking about if we're not. If we could actually get a result, I think we'll all be sporting semis init??
***MATCH THREAD*** on 10:14 - Sep 15 with 4517 viewssilky

***MATCH THREAD*** on 10:02 - Sep 15 by JAPRANGERS

2-2 if we are really up for it. Doesn't bear thinking about if we're not. If we could actually get a result, I think we'll all be sporting semis init??

You crack me up fella,

Think it will be 2-3, and we will get a player sent off today, just have that feeling.....

Still as long as we give it a real good go that is all a fan could ask for

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

***MATCH THREAD*** on 10:38 - Sep 15 with 4492 viewsJamie

0-2 but with some encouraging play from us.
***MATCH THREAD*** on 10:46 - Sep 15 with 4482 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Terry is a racist
He wears a Nazi hat !
His dad will sell you cocaine
and his mum will rob your flat!

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

***MATCH THREAD*** on 10:51 - Sep 15 with 4467 viewsgueRRilla

Working today so will be kept up to date via text Unfortunately can't see this as anything but a step too far for a QPR team undergoing huge transition. Not been overly impressed with Hughes as manager so far and not holding out much hope that he's made much use of the two week break. However, I hope to be proven wrong!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
***MATCH THREAD*** on 11:00 - Sep 15 with 4453 viewsRANGERS4EVER

The atmosphere today has to unbelievably good its almost deafening because a few of mt chelsea mates believe that they are going to out sing us. The atmosphere will be the difference between losing and getting so loud . We have to get behind our players whether were winning 6-0 or losing 6-0 amd we need to frighten the Chelsea players like last year. I really want today to be the loudest i have ever heard the QPR crowd and really hope we take a point of three off them and play some fantastic football.
COMMMEEE ON U'RSSSSSSSSSSS

Login to get fewer ads

***MATCH THREAD*** on 11:36 - Sep 15 with 4422 viewsbosh67

I have a bad feeling about today. I think the handshake debacle may be the only thing we do okay. Hope the team are really up for this today. They'll need to be. 1-4 is my fear today. But, as said above 'some encouraging play rolling the ball back to the half way line'.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

***MATCH THREAD*** on 11:41 - Sep 15 with 4408 viewsNov77

There was all this build up to the FA cup tie with talk about handshakes etc. and that turned out to be a damp squib. Have a feeling today might be the same especially if we go a goal down early.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

***MATCH THREAD*** on 11:51 - Sep 15 with 4388 viewsWeaverQPR

I can't see anything other than an away win. For me the our support is key, if we fail to replicate the atmosphere of last seasons 1-0 chelsea will just stroll it

@WeavQPR

***MATCH THREAD*** on 12:02 - Sep 15 with 4365 viewsdennisbailey92

I was feeling really positive until I looked at this thread, too many people thinking with their heads and not there hearts on here!

Still going to remain hopeful and go for 1-1
***MATCH THREAD*** on 12:08 - Sep 15 with 4350 viewsTHEBUSH

***MATCH THREAD*** on 09:55 - Sep 15 by WeaverQPR

I worry if Ferdinand plays, he;s looked poor and with all this other crap that follows this fixture i can see him being all over the shop big style. Onouha has done ok in his last two sub appearances so id give him a go.

Still think we could be on for a hiding though.

Agree, don't think Anton has been playing well enough to get in the team.

I think that there maybe a surprise or 2 also, with Diakite or M'bia getting a game today, hope so !!
***MATCH THREAD*** on 12:13 - Sep 15 with 4335 viewsElHoop

We can win this game if we play well. Their start isn't as great as it looks. They beat Reading and Wigan who look likely to be in the basement area come next April, and Newcastle who had been away in Europe a couple of days earlier. They were thrashed in the Super Cup. I don't rate Di Matteo. I reckon he got lucky last season and I reckon tha the luck will eventually run out. Maybe today is the start.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
***MATCH THREAD*** on 12:23 - Sep 15 with 4314 viewsRs_Holy

***MATCH THREAD*** on 11:00 - Sep 15 by RANGERS4EVER

The atmosphere today has to unbelievably good its almost deafening because a few of mt chelsea mates believe that they are going to out sing us. The atmosphere will be the difference between losing and getting so loud . We have to get behind our players whether were winning 6-0 or losing 6-0 amd we need to frighten the Chelsea players like last year. I really want today to be the loudest i have ever heard the QPR crowd and really hope we take a point of three off them and play some fantastic football.
COMMMEEE ON U'RSSSSSSSSSSS

Same as last year, Lets make it a special atmosphere!.....

I'm going for a 1 - 1 draw!
***MATCH THREAD*** on 12:33 - Sep 15 with 4293 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Optimistic 2-2.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

***MATCH THREAD*** on 12:33 - Sep 15 with 4293 viewsBrightonhoop

They imploded under pressure last season. So let's do it again. They cannot handle LR and the pressure is on them. Not us. No one expects a result for us, so it's all on them. All we need to do is twist the metaphorical knife. And I hope someone breaks Terry's legs out there today ending his sordid little career once and for all.
***MATCH THREAD*** on 12:40 - Sep 15 with 4275 viewsDesertBoot

A point at best but will take defeat if we are looking like a team ready to progress.

Wish I could be like David Watts

***MATCH THREAD*** on 12:42 - Sep 15 with 4265 viewsRANGERS4EVER

All i want to see is some great football by QPR and we show signs of progress.Anything more would be a lovely bonus

***MATCH THREAD*** on 13:45 - Sep 15 with 4124 viewsqprrunner

***MATCH THREAD*** on 12:42 - Sep 15 by RANGERS4EVER

All i want to see is some great football by QPR and we show signs of progress.Anything more would be a lovely bonus

Adel starts and I'm happy, at least that way we know we'll have at least one player who tries get it down and play. Must start, big reason Chelsea were on top of us 2nd half was Warnock taking Adel off.
***MATCH THREAD*** on 13:51 - Sep 15 with 4102 viewsPey

All this handshake talk is getting me Pi55ed.
Takes out all the pleasure we would like to see in front of a derby.
If MH lines up Anton for this match he is surely out of his depts.

Want to see a rangers side battling for every inch and play some football with attacking attitude.
Will be very curious to see if the players have more understanding on the pitch.
Also will we have made some progress on set pieces ? both attacking and defending.

Come on you Rrrrrrs
***MATCH THREAD*** on 13:53 - Sep 15 with 4097 viewsPommyhoop

***MATCH THREAD*** on 13:45 - Sep 15 by qprrunner

Adel starts and I'm happy, at least that way we know we'll have at least one player who tries get it down and play. Must start, big reason Chelsea were on top of us 2nd half was Warnock taking Adel off.

This is exactly how I remember last seasons match.I couldnt believe Colin took Adel off.He got both their players sent off ffs..
Without Adel we had nothing ..Alamo time ,We held on .Just..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

***MATCH THREAD*** on 13:54 - Sep 15 with 4090 viewsBklynRanger

***MATCH THREAD*** on 12:42 - Sep 15 by RANGERS4EVER

My first actual match thread of the season.

I think we'll give a much improved home display for most of the game, have a couple of defensive lapses and lose with a certain amount of dignity.

Later tonight there will be people panicking over our lack of points.

Anybody have any links? New laptop and I can't remember any of the strange names...
***MATCH THREAD*** on 13:58 - Sep 15 with 4074 viewsTheBlob

Masterclass from Granola and Caesar........mmmmmm fruit'n fibre.....

R's 1-0.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

***MATCH THREAD*** on 13:59 - Sep 15 with 4070 viewsDesertBoot

***MATCH THREAD*** on 13:54 - Sep 15 by BklynRanger

My first actual match thread of the season.

I think we'll give a much improved home display for most of the game, have a couple of defensive lapses and lose with a certain amount of dignity.

Later tonight there will be people panicking over our lack of points.

Anybody have any links? New laptop and I can't remember any of the strange names...

Frontrowtv and livescorehunter.

Wish I could be like David Watts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024