Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non QPR - Barcelona Trip Advice 20:18 - Aug 7 with 2132 viewsNoDiddley

Looking to take the missus on a short break & thinking of Barca, thing is I don't do old relics is there plenty to do & see?
Also she's a sun seeker so is there a beach suited for bathing?
Cheers
Non QPR - Barcelona Trip Advice on 13:56 - Aug 8 with 368 viewsballbag

Non QPR - Barcelona Trip Advice on 12:01 - Aug 8 by Konk

True. I know there's great beaches between there and San Sebastian, but I thought the beaches in Bilbao's limits were meant to be a bit minging due to the industry? Are have I got that wrong?

My ex is from Bilbao and we used to get to the beaches around Sopelana on the tube. They're quite nice actually, very surf oriented.

But granted, Bilbao was a shithole 20 years ago compared to what it's become. I'm off there in 10 days as it happens!
Non QPR - Barcelona Trip Advice on 14:06 - Aug 8 with 362 viewsKonk

Non QPR - Barcelona Trip Advice on 13:56 - Aug 8 by ballbag

My ex is from Bilbao and we used to get to the beaches around Sopelana on the tube. They're quite nice actually, very surf oriented.

But granted, Bilbao was a shithole 20 years ago compared to what it's become. I'm off there in 10 days as it happens!

Balls - I'd just assumed it would be like the sea round er, Naples or Rotterdam or somewhere. What a div.

I really enjoyed Bilbao - went there last year for a few days and then had a week in San Sebastian. Good spot for a few days mooching about on an extended pub crawl and we found it almost impossible to find rubbish food in either city. Really would like to go back there tonight and stuff my face with the old pinxtos and some nice ice cold beer.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024