Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland 06:50 - Mar 24 with 18839 viewstooting_hoop

Is it too early to start this (or too late?)

My old enemy 'hope' is back.

Come on your R's

Follow me on Twitter @tootinghoop

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:52 - Mar 24 with 1412 viewsBasingstokeR

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:49 - Mar 24 by TGRRRSSS

No they're referring to the fact he seems to be laughing his head off at another defeat 3-1 down, with a man sent off the club getting relegated and he's laughing about it.

Exactly!!!

No-one on the bench happy - Barton laughing and nudging them all like a comedian at a wake.
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:53 - Mar 24 with 1375 viewsTGRRRSSS

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:51 - Mar 24 by QPR1882

I GIVE UP

YAWNING

FFS

Watch bench after the 3rd goes in against Liverpool then tell me Barton does not care.

You learn more in defeat than in victory about the attitudes. I'm sure he was delighted with winning, however he seems less concerned with a defeat.
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:55 - Mar 24 with 1328 viewsBklynRanger

The Dagenham commentator on Player was hilarious just now.

Jeeeeesus that was grim.
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:56 - Mar 24 with 1318 viewsHunterhoop

Yep, I'm pretty sure Anton is not good at football. He just doesn't look like he knows what he should be doing. Like a bloke who's found himself playing CB in the Prem by fluke and is constantly worried someone is going to say, "Hold on, what are you doing here, you're terrible."

Also, Bothroyd looks alright since he's been on.
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:56 - Mar 24 with 1319 viewsQPR1882

i honstly give up with some of the posters on here.

we were shit in midfield today

we were shit at corners

we lost 3-1 and still all some on here have to moan about is Barton laughing on the bench

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:56 - Mar 24 with 1317 viewsBasingstokeR

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:53 - Mar 24 by TGRRRSSS

You learn more in defeat than in victory about the attitudes. I'm sure he was delighted with winning, however he seems less concerned with a defeat.

Yep.
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:56 - Mar 24 with 1307 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Great decision to drop Barton today. Think we should stick with Mackie until the end of the season, judging by today's performance he will definitely improve our chances of staying up. And even if we get relegated at least the anti-Barton mob will be happy.
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:57 - Mar 24 with 1292 viewsRs_Holy

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:51 - Mar 24 by QPR1882

I GIVE UP

YAWNING

FFS

Watch bench after the 3rd goes in against Liverpool then tell me Barton does not care.

Please wake up! This is the proof of what we knew all along. HE SIMPLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT QPR!
Login to get fewer ads

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:57 - Mar 24 with 1283 viewsBasingstokeR

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:56 - Mar 24 by Orthodox_Hoop

Great decision to drop Barton today. Think we should stick with Mackie until the end of the season, judging by today's performance he will definitely improve our chances of staying up. And even if we get relegated at least the anti-Barton mob will be happy.

Are you arguing he should have started as I'm sure 95% of us would have dropped him?
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:59 - Mar 24 with 1263 viewsTGRRRSSS

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:56 - Mar 24 by QPR1882

i honstly give up with some of the posters on here.

we were shit in midfield today

we were shit at corners

we lost 3-1 and still all some on here have to moan about is Barton laughing on the bench

it gives a pervading idea of his attitude and his and others attitude means we're all off to Barnsley and co next season.
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:59 - Mar 24 with 1253 viewsHollowayRanger

we thinks plain to see now that the most EXPENSIVE GAMBLE in the history of QPR has been nothing short of a total disaster

diakite gabbidon campbell bothroyd traore barton young cisse zamora swp taiwo ferdinand onuoha

how much have they cost and continue to cost us

most have left us down time and time again though poor play lack of brains of just injuries

it was always a gamble and one most of us wanted in some form or another but its failed ,deep down i still wish they had gone for the policy of buying young hungry players and prepared us so that we would have been the strongest team in the championship next season instead we will be a mess nt knowing whos coming or going

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:00 - Mar 24 with 1246 viewsRs_Holy

Its time to look beyond Barton , SWP and most of the other recent signings.

They will not want to play in the Championship and we need to re-build!

btw - I also believe MH should resign asap!
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:01 - Mar 24 with 1230 viewsrrrspricey

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:57 - Mar 24 by Rs_Holy

Please wake up! This is the proof of what we knew all along. HE SIMPLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT QPR!

How the fcuk is someone yawning proof of anything other than a need for oxygen.

Get a grip ffs....talk about lynch mod mentality
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:02 - Mar 24 with 1213 viewsTGRRRSSS

Absolutley agree R's Holy. Good luck to them hope they find other mugs elsewhere.
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:03 - Mar 24 with 1205 viewsQPR1882

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:59 - Mar 24 by TGRRRSSS

it gives a pervading idea of his attitude and his and others attitude means we're all off to Barnsley and co next season.

HE NEVER PLAYED TODAY.............................

WTF HAS HIS ATTITUDE GOT TO DO WITH US LOSING 3-1 TODAY ????????????????????????

If you don't like him thats up to you,fact is the midfield looked poorer without him today.There are at least 11 others you should be having a go at before Barton today,but still Barton gets it in the neck.

UNFCKINGBELIEVEABLE..............
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:04 - Mar 24 with 1186 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 16:57 - Mar 24 by BasingstokeR

Are you arguing he should have started as I'm sure 95% of us would have dropped him?

Drop the club captain, yes that's really wise in the situation we're in at the moment. A great decision it was too. Those 95% who wanted him dropped and Mackie instead got their wish, hope they enjoyed that 3-1 shellacking we received as much as I did. Barton yawns on the bench and suddenly that is more contentious than the pi$$ poor performance we have just witnessed...
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:06 - Mar 24 with 1168 viewsBasingstokeR

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:03 - Mar 24 by QPR1882

WTF HAS HIS ATTITUDE GOT TO DO WITH US LOSING 3-1 TODAY ????????????????????????

If you don't like him thats up to you,fact is the midfield looked poorer without him today.There are at least 11 others you should be having a go at before Barton today,but still Barton gets it in the neck.

uuuhhhh cos him doing these things was on camera and part of the match footage I just watched???? it happened at the match and this is the MATCH THREAD!

The midfield looks poor with him too QPR1882, its Faurlin that's missing!

How people can miss the point even when its explained to them then stand up for Joey Barton for no right reason; UNFCKINGBELEIVABLE
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:06 - Mar 24 with 1167 viewsTGRRRSSS

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:03 - Mar 24 by QPR1882

ON the contrary I've been a defender of the player but if you don't understand how a players attitude can have an effect on his performances and those around him frankly I'm astounded.
Did you approve when the likes of Morrow laughed at Crouch for being upset about our relegation in 2001???...
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:08 - Mar 24 with 1150 viewsQPR1882

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:06 - Mar 24 by BasingstokeR

uuuhhhh cos him doing these things was on camera and part of the match footage I just watched???? it happened at the match and this is the MATCH THREAD!

The midfield looks poor with him too QPR1882, its Faurlin that's missing!

How people can miss the point even when its explained to them then stand up for Joey Barton for no right reason; UNFCKINGBELEIVABLE

WHAT IS THE POINT.

GIVE ME FACTS NOT SPECULATION.
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:08 - Mar 24 with 1146 viewsBasingstokeR

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:06 - Mar 24 by TGRRRSSS

ON the contrary I've been a defender of the player but if you don't understand how a players attitude can have an effect on his performances and those around him frankly I'm astounded.
Did you approve when the likes of Morrow laughed at Crouch for being upset about our relegation in 2001???...

If we were losing 3-0 and we score and the fan next to me started laughing I wouldn't be pleased, but that fan doesn't get paid by the club to conduct himself like a professional footballer.
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:09 - Mar 24 with 1153 viewsBasingstokeR

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:08 - Mar 24 by QPR1882

WHAT IS THE POINT.

GIVE ME FACTS NOT SPECULATION.

What speculation? UNFCKINGBELIEVABLE
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:10 - Mar 24 with 1147 viewsTGRRRSSS

Exactly but what a fan does and what a paid employedd on £70K off P/W isn't even in the same ball park. I'm all for a bit of gallows humour but I remember Gregory laughing at WBA that time when he was sacked the next day I understood that more but was still annoyed.
Clearly others have posted that share the view Barton seen laughing as he was on the bench isn't acceptable either.
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:12 - Mar 24 with 1141 viewsQPR1882

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:09 - Mar 24 by BasingstokeR

What speculation? UNFCKINGBELIEVABLE

You have not got a clue have you

shame really.
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:14 - Mar 24 with 1132 viewsBasingstokeR

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 17:12 - Mar 24 by QPR1882

You have not got a clue have you

shame really.

Stop ruining the match thread with your Non match discussion missing the point Barton defending! :-)
MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 07:42 - Mar 25 with 1049 viewsOakwoodR

MATCH THREAD - Sunderland on 14:49 - Mar 24 by OakwoodR

My cup feels half empty today..

3 - 1 defeat. Cisse for us 79th min.

Available for Weddings and other functions...

Got the score and the time of our goal spot on.
My crystal ball needs a clean as I saw a stocky black guy scoring so assumed it would be Cisse...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024