Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What were you saying about tourists lads? 15:03 - Jan 13 with 7499 viewsFFC1

http://qprreport.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=stickies&action=display&thread=25
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
What were you saying about tourists lads? on 17:06 - Jan 13 with 1378 viewsTheBlob

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 17:04 - Jan 13 by QPR_Jim

Why are we supprised a Fulham fan can't tell the difference between supporters and tourists. If he knew the difference between the two he'd be too embarrassed to post on here!

But they also call their friends Oiks and Cows.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 17:29 - Jan 13 with 1341 viewsstansleftfoot

Its safe to say that if the QPR fans who had moved away from West London for whatever reason turned up every home game we would need a 35k Stadium. That does not apply to FFC.
This op is so mind numbingly stupid it really is sad.
I've travelled the world lived in New Zealand, California, spent months in Australia, French Polynesia, Indonesia, I've lived and worked throughout the UK, and i've never met a Fulham fan but i have always met QPR fans. B'ford, Charlton, LO, CP, Spurs, The Arse, Enfield, Wimbledon,all london clubs, Fulham never!
Oddly this is from another thread but it is relevant. i do remember turning out on a Sunday Morning for some side in the Fulham and District League. I played Southern Amateur League on Saturdays for fifteen years, and i remember asking who this opposing player was 'cos he seemed fitter than the rest. The bloke said he was the Fulham reserve keeper who really wanted to be a centre forward, whats his name i said? He goes " Fxxk knows, Who cares" Probably right, nobody did care....Ha Ha fxxking Ha! Support your club and write on your forum, thats what its for....
What were you saying about tourists lads? on 17:57 - Jan 13 with 1326 viewsSpiritofGregory

I have no problem with having tourists at our ground. When we build our new stadium, no doubt we'll be targeting tourists, we're only 8 stops on the Central Line from Oxford Circus.

Come to think of it, there is a massive Japanese community in the West Acton area who live only 3 stops away on the Central Line. The club should target that community. They love football and all seem to be affluent - should help swell the clubs coffers further.

We have an advantage in being the most accessible ground in London and will continue that way, if we fulfill our dream of building a new stadium in the heart of W12.
What were you saying about tourists lads? on 22:37 - Jan 13 with 1285 viewsthorpebankR

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 17:57 - Jan 13 by SpiritofGregory

I have no problem with having tourists at our ground. When we build our new stadium, no doubt we'll be targeting tourists, we're only 8 stops on the Central Line from Oxford Circus.

Come to think of it, there is a massive Japanese community in the West Acton area who live only 3 stops away on the Central Line. The club should target that community. They love football and all seem to be affluent - should help swell the clubs coffers further.

We have an advantage in being the most accessible ground in London and will continue that way, if we fulfill our dream of building a new stadium in the heart of W12.

I wouldn't call it a massive Japanese community in that area percentage wise we would get a couple of hundred fans at most hardly worth targerting
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024