Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Radio show 08:54 - Oct 5 with 733 viewsBeechball

Hi folks . From Friday (11th October) onwards I have a radio show "The Nineties Nostalgia Show" from 8 to 10 pm on Bolton FM. Needless to say, there will be some Dale-related content starting with the Whitley Bay game. If anyone's got any interesting memories of that game I will incorporate them.
Bolton FM can be picked up in Rochdale on 96.5 FM or it's on DAB. THe show can also be accessed on the station's website for the following 7 days boltonfm.com/listen again.
New Radio show on 09:25 - Oct 5 with 666 views442Dale

Be sure to mention Steve Johnson’s aggressive pointing at fans who’d had a go at him celebration after his winner.

Oh and that we were wearing a Butka kit, a dying brand by that time after being very popular amongst sides a decade or so earlier.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New Radio show on 09:30 - Oct 5 with 651 viewsBeechball

New Radio show on 09:25 - Oct 5 by 442Dale

Be sure to mention Steve Johnson’s aggressive pointing at fans who’d had a go at him celebration after his winner.

Oh and that we were wearing a Butka kit, a dying brand by that time after being very popular amongst sides a decade or so earlier.

Yeah there was always an element that carried that over from his time at Bury. I remember a game at Wigan where a group had been barracking him throughout and he gave them a masturbatory gesture at the final whistle..
New Radio show on 11:18 - Oct 5 with 526 viewsTalkingSutty

New Radio show on 09:30 - Oct 5 by Beechball

Yeah there was always an element that carried that over from his time at Bury. I remember a game at Wigan where a group had been barracking him throughout and he gave them a masturbatory gesture at the final whistle..

A very good player though Johnson with legs like tree trunks. I can still see him smashing one of his trademark goals in for the Dale down at Edgar Street, straight into the top corner. When he hit a ball it stayed hit.
[Post edited 5 Oct 11:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024