Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All ticket tomorrow 16:04 - Sep 27 with 2151 viewsGosportHoops

I know it's been said enough on twitter but what an absolutely pathetic idea
All ticket tomorrow on 16:42 - Sep 27 with 2000 viewsJuzzie

masssiiivve local derby innit

All ticket tomorrow on 16:57 - Sep 27 with 1924 viewsthemodfather

2 away games in a row not pay on day. some fans do make last minute decisions and would pay on the day.
All ticket tomorrow on 17:17 - Sep 27 with 1829 viewsNed_Kennedys

Seems utterly pointless: can’t see the benefits for anyone.
All ticket tomorrow on 17:30 - Sep 27 with 1760 viewsstowmarketrange

I think it depends on numbers going on what stand they put us in.I’ve only been the once and we were right up in the top tier of the stand,but I’ve seen other fans put in the bottom tier.
I think there will be plenty of room whichever stand they put us in,so I can’t see the problem with selling on the day.And we aren’t exactly a major draw for Blackburn fans to pack out their ground for a 12.30 ko.
Good luck to those travelling today and tomorrow.
All ticket tomorrow on 17:32 - Sep 27 with 1735 viewsderbyhoop

Ludicrous.
If we take 1000 it will be a decent turnout.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

All ticket tomorrow on 17:42 - Sep 27 with 1677 viewsdaveB

it's cost saving so they don't have to put anyone on the turnstile to sell tickets, would have thought anyone wanting to go would have got one in advance to be honest
All ticket tomorrow on 18:02 - Sep 27 with 1595 viewsAntti_Heinola

yeah it seems mad, but i haven't paid on the day at a football ground outside non league in 30 years. understand some prefer that though.

Bare bones.

All ticket tomorrow on 18:02 - Sep 27 with 1595 viewsGosportHoops

All ticket tomorrow on 17:42 - Sep 27 by daveB

it's cost saving so they don't have to put anyone on the turnstile to sell tickets, would have thought anyone wanting to go would have got one in advance to be honest

I was waiting for someone to confirm weather or not I'd be working, turns out I'm not! Would of gone up potentially, I understand the cost issue but there'll be people who brought online collecting from the box office, what's the harm of someone collecting and then tapping their card or handing over pound notes? It's a pathetic decision
Login to get fewer ads

All ticket tomorrow on 18:13 - Sep 27 with 1536 viewsstowmarketrange

All ticket tomorrow on 18:02 - Sep 27 by GosportHoops

I was waiting for someone to confirm weather or not I'd be working, turns out I'm not! Would of gone up potentially, I understand the cost issue but there'll be people who brought online collecting from the box office, what's the harm of someone collecting and then tapping their card or handing over pound notes? It's a pathetic decision

There will probably be spares going,either on here,or the various fb sites.
All ticket tomorrow on 18:15 - Sep 27 with 1535 viewsWatford_Ranger

Surely not a commercial decision from Blackburn to have one person selling tickets from 11:30 - 12:30. They’d need to sell approximately one ticket for it to be worth it. A police decision I assume albeit still baffling. Fair play to anyone mad enough tomorrow. It’s one of the dullest away matches at the best of times.
All ticket tomorrow on 18:46 - Sep 27 with 1438 viewsGosportHoops

All ticket tomorrow on 18:13 - Sep 27 by stowmarketrange

There will probably be spares going,either on here,or the various fb sites.

If anyone knows of anyone with one let me know
All ticket tomorrow on 18:47 - Sep 27 with 1429 viewsstowmarketrange

All ticket tomorrow on 18:15 - Sep 27 by Watford_Ranger

Surely not a commercial decision from Blackburn to have one person selling tickets from 11:30 - 12:30. They’d need to sell approximately one ticket for it to be worth it. A police decision I assume albeit still baffling. Fair play to anyone mad enough tomorrow. It’s one of the dullest away matches at the best of times.

I went to the 12.30 game up there 2 or 3 years ago,and it was a typical QPR performance of old up north.I left home at 5.30 in the morning and got home about 9pm after witnessing the usual 1-0 defeat.I couldn’t put myself through that crap again.
All ticket tomorrow on 18:56 - Sep 27 with 1385 viewsWatford_Ranger

All ticket tomorrow on 18:47 - Sep 27 by stowmarketrange

I went to the 12.30 game up there 2 or 3 years ago,and it was a typical QPR performance of old up north.I left home at 5.30 in the morning and got home about 9pm after witnessing the usual 1-0 defeat.I couldn’t put myself through that crap again.

Yep was at that one and on my birthday to add to the delight. Zero shots on target and zero corners at Blackburn takes some doing. Around the time it all went horribly wrong after the highs of the late Austin winner against WBA, Barbet’s last minute goal at Ashton Gate etc.
All ticket tomorrow on 19:15 - Sep 27 with 1287 viewsGosportHoops

All ticket tomorrow on 18:47 - Sep 27 by stowmarketrange

First time I went was 1999 Chris Kiwomya in stoppage time, we went banana's! Last time was early 00's in the fa Cup
All ticket tomorrow on 19:33 - Sep 27 with 1225 viewsdaveB

i just doubt you'll have many travelling up on the day without a ticket and to be honest whenever ive seen before all ticket none on sale on the day almost every time you can still buy tickets on the day
All ticket tomorrow on 19:43 - Sep 27 with 1180 viewsGosportHoops

All ticket tomorrow on 19:33 - Sep 27 by daveB

i just doubt you'll have many travelling up on the day without a ticket and to be honest whenever ive seen before all ticket none on sale on the day almost every time you can still buy tickets on the day

Not sure I can risk it from sunny Hampshire! But I hear what you're saying most people know well in advance
All ticket tomorrow on 20:08 - Sep 27 with 1083 viewslosethedrum

All ticket tomorrow on 17:32 - Sep 27 by derbyhoop

Ludicrous.
If we take 1000 it will be a decent turnout.

613 sold for Rovers , well done to everyone going .

All ticket tomorrow on 20:56 - Sep 27 with 923 viewsderbyhoop

Back in the day, I was a steward at Baseball Ground & Pride Park. I did hear stories of people turning up late and seeing if the stewards on exit gates would let them in. Stewards asked to see tickets but would grant admission to anybody with a brown piece of paper, contains the Queen's head.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

All ticket tomorrow on 21:03 - Sep 27 with 889 viewsGosportHoops

All ticket tomorrow on 20:56 - Sep 27 by derbyhoop

Back in the day, I was a steward at Baseball Ground & Pride Park. I did hear stories of people turning up late and seeing if the stewards on exit gates would let them in. Stewards asked to see tickets but would grant admission to anybody with a brown piece of paper, contains the Queen's head.

Love it, I think them days are over, doubt the stewards speak the queens
All ticket tomorrow on 21:40 - Sep 27 with 781 viewsstowmarketrange

All ticket tomorrow on 20:56 - Sep 27 by derbyhoop

I might try that with our stewards to let me out if we’re losing badly.
All ticket tomorrow on 01:12 - Sep 28 with 467 viewsBoston

All ticket tomorrow on 18:02 - Sep 27 by Antti_Heinola

yeah it seems mad, but i haven't paid on the day at a football ground outside non league in 30 years. understand some prefer that though.

Me neither, but...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024