Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6 games in 21:58 - Sep 23 with 5269 viewsqpr_1968

from the way we're playing
from results so far
from our squad
early signs.......

i still think we will finish top half
marti will sort it.
lost one game so far....to wba....top team.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

6 games in on 10:22 - Sep 24 with 1258 viewsdaveinmelbourne

We’ll be sniffing around the playoffs by season’s end.
Give him time. I’ve seen some shocking Rangers teams over the years. This one has promise.
6 games in on 10:42 - Sep 24 with 1178 viewsdannyblue

I am also satisfied with the start and think this team will improve.
6 games in on 10:44 - Sep 24 with 1168 viewsQPunkR

6 games in on 09:42 - Sep 24 by essextaxiboy

I think we are outsiders for the playoffs
We have had a tough start WBA who are flying and two relegated teams away , the home form is a bit disappointing bit we have Chair to return JCS has stayed , we have depth in the squad and an innovative manager , The new signings need time Frey is an example of that .
We have only lost once .
I dont see six teams in this league who are obviously better than us

I'll have some of what you're drinking mate!

QPR - "shit but local"

6 games in on 13:08 - Sep 24 with 974 viewsderbyhoop

I've not seen any sign that we can challenge for the playoffs. Neither have I seen any sign of a relegation struggle.
Anywhere between 8th and 18th seems possible.

I'm hoping Madsen, Varane, Santo, Celar will all improve as the season progresses.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

6 games in on 13:08 - Sep 24 with 976 viewshantssi

Before a ball was kicked in anger I thought anywhere between 10th and 16th, with a few wins at the end of February to give us hope of a late charge to the play offs!
I still think anywhere between 10th and 16th.
6 games in on 13:21 - Sep 24 with 937 viewsBurnleyhoop

When Marti finally decides on his strongest eleven and preferred formation with the inclusion of Chair, then and only then, will we start to kick on a bit.

Bit of a mish mash at the moment, but only one loss from 6 is not bad going all things considered.
6 games in on 18:39 - Sep 24 with 730 viewsmart_Goblin

6 games in on 13:21 - Sep 24 by Burnleyhoop

When Marti finally decides on his strongest eleven and preferred formation with the inclusion of Chair, then and only then, will we start to kick on a bit.

Bit of a mish mash at the moment, but only one loss from 6 is not bad going all things considered.

Yes I agree. As I alluded to elsewhere I think Marti is waiting for Chair to return and then build the team around him . He is so pivotal to how we play that MC us plugging holes until then .

He does drive us mad at times but we have all seen how much brings but especially in his absence
6 games in on 19:34 - Sep 24 with 680 viewsLoft1979

I think we should adjust expectations to include the possibility Chair is sold in January. Current lines effort may well be toward KD and Saito replacing him. Chair is still up there with the best talents in the 2nd tier so could be leveraged for the next round of imports.
Login to get fewer ads

6 games in on 22:23 - Sep 24 with 567 viewsSuperhoops2808

6 games in on 23:02 - Sep 23 by Lblock

Thought we’d be top half if Celar was the man we’d been looking for; instead it’s Frey Bentos giving us some meat up front. Fair play.
Too early to call at moment but my gut feel now is 14th if Bentos stays fit.

If I’m honest we look a bit of a disjointed rabble for large parts of games at the moment.
Lacking pace and physicality plus also missing skill and craft that Chair will hopefully bring. I’d also like to see a bit more Leadership

Best player we’ve signed under Marti’s reign.?? For me so far it’s Nardi followed by Frey
I suspect Dembele will take that “best signing” accolade though and if Saito clicks and starts doing 90 mins he won’t be far behind

Mate this is not a dig because I know what a delicate flower you are (j/k) I promise

BUT

Last season, after a few games you were pretty down on Frey and to a degree had a point albeit a bit early and now he is proving many wrong. I genuinely thing Celar needs a run of games, a goal to get his mojo and confidence up and he may well be what we were looking for
Trouble is with Frey playing well MC wont give Celar a run unless he gets injured.

We certainly agree about Saito because I think he will turn out to be a corker of a player as he becomes used to the championship. Never stops running and has bags of enthusiasm
6 games in on 22:29 - Sep 24 with 546 viewsozexile

I think we'll finish top 10 easily. Chair to come back. Defence solid. As soon as Marti realises that just cause he has new signings he doesn't have to shoe horn them all in to the 11.
6 games in on 23:43 - Sep 24 with 457 viewsstainrods_elbow

6 games in on 13:08 - Sep 24 by hantssi

Before a ball was kicked in anger I thought anywhere between 10th and 16th, with a few wins at the end of February to give us hope of a late charge to the play offs!
I still think anywhere between 10th and 16th.

Pet peeve: Why does football always say 'before a ball was kicked in anger' rather than, say, 'in earnest' or, here's an idea, 'in joy'?
[Post edited 25 Sep 12:05]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024