Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Advertisements on the big screen 11:33 - Sep 15 with 492 viewsLandore_Jack

This has been happening for a while and maybe I am over reacting. Does anybody else think it is disrespectful to show advertisements on the big when showing a picture of a former player who has passed away?

#backtojack

Advertisements on the big screen on 12:27 - Sep 15 with 425 viewsWhiterockin

I didn't notice that so can't comment. But I did notice the Bristol City match advertised on the electronic screens, common sense at last. Now all we need now is future matches to be advertised above the ticket office and we are making some progress. Yesterday's attendance of 14,100 is really poor and that includes the many season ticket holders who didn't turn up, there were many less in attendance. 3pm KO on a nice sunny day there should have been more, the club really has its work cut out getting supporters back.

Apologies for digressing from your original point.
Advertisements on the big screen on 13:03 - Sep 15 with 392 viewsbuilthjack

Advertisements on the big screen on 12:27 - Sep 15 by Whiterockin

I didn't notice that so can't comment. But I did notice the Bristol City match advertised on the electronic screens, common sense at last. Now all we need now is future matches to be advertised above the ticket office and we are making some progress. Yesterday's attendance of 14,100 is really poor and that includes the many season ticket holders who didn't turn up, there were many less in attendance. 3pm KO on a nice sunny day there should have been more, the club really has its work cut out getting supporters back.

I have said for years that they should have a few ticket outlets other than online and at the stadium.
I am positive we would get a lot more fans in if tickets were available to buy easily in places like Neath, Llanelli, Carmarthen etc. show I’d when buying, simple.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Advertisements on the big screen on 14:21 - Sep 15 with 351 viewsSullutaCreturned

Advertisements on the big screen on 12:27 - Sep 15 by Whiterockin

First, yes I agree with the OP 100%

Now WR, I agree with you too. I am one of the stay aways and getting me back to being an ST holder really WILL be hard work. I don't even watch the whole game on tv now, I may prefer walking the dgs for example. Those of us who found better things to do will not easily be swayed.

Saying that, we still go to games, the first 2 homes and Coventry will be our second away day this season. I've become far more selective and I have a friend who has been the most staunch fan I know who recently has been questioning not just the Swans but what is happening to football as a whole, in his words, what is happening to the game I love?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024