Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer 08:00 - Sep 14 with 1203 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62967/

Needs really must do, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 08:17 - Sep 14 with 1130 viewsRichardO

Up to him to work out why we are being "overwhelmed" and sort it out, really don't want us to have us in the situation that when a team wants to turn it on against us they can work out how to do it with us unable to counter or quell that threat.
Seen it too often over the last number of years.
Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 10:06 - Sep 14 with 1000 viewsonehunglow

IMO,this is a perfect example of a ciach so out of his depth it is painful to see.
I’d hate to think he is another co@ch BSing fans into believing he knows what he is doing
The team is his responsibility. How they play is down to him. He selects the team. He selects the Captain. He manages the analysts who provide the stats ,God help us.
I believe the talent is there to have a safe season but to play as we do will see us sink into league 1.
No question about it

Todays,we should see a reaction ,and the right one .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 10:22 - Sep 14 with 978 viewsModeratorD

Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 10:06 - Sep 14 by onehunglow

IMO,this is a perfect example of a ciach so out of his depth it is painful to see.
I’d hate to think he is another co@ch BSing fans into believing he knows what he is doing
The team is his responsibility. How they play is down to him. He selects the team. He selects the Captain. He manages the analysts who provide the stats ,God help us.
I believe the talent is there to have a safe season but to play as we do will see us sink into league 1.
No question about it

Todays,we should see a reaction ,and the right one .

Touch unfair to make such judgements so soon into his tenure.
He has a lot of work to do building a team / squad surely ?
Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 10:31 - Sep 14 with 954 viewsonehunglow

Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 10:22 - Sep 14 by ModeratorD

Morning Guv.
But only a touch? That’s ok by me Sir.
I speak contemporarily. As of now. What I see now .Right now,it is insulting garbage .
It might change,I hope it does l
I have family here praying it does as I am ,apparently ,getting ever obnoxious again, as I used to be, after watching us lose . I don’t like losing . At anything .

Anyway, you ain’t see me right

I’ve just consigned Keith’s latest oeuvre addition to the attic along with other literally classics . I think he’s in the same box as Wilbur Smith

Be lucky

Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 11:01 - Sep 14 with 885 viewsmax936

I think he's tried to be as honest as he can in that interview, we are getting overwhelmed because we never fully addressed the midfield issues we had and still have and we've not got anyone further forward who can hold the ball up and bring others in on the ball.

Hopefully Peart - Harris can maybe do the latter and give Abdulai a chance in his natural position, I hope they have been working on things over this last fortnight if not someone needs a grilling!
[Post edited 14 Sep 11:02]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 11:06 - Sep 14 with 866 viewspencoedjack

Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 10:22 - Sep 14 by ModeratorD

He’s needs to start playing entertaining football to get the fans back.

I have no interest in stats including Matt Grimes having the most passes in the division ( personally I see him as part of the problem).

Others may think differently but that’s how I feel & I’m one it the ones who need to be won back.
Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 11:27 - Sep 14 with 825 viewsmax936

Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 11:06 - Sep 14 by pencoedjack

He’s needs to start playing entertaining football to get the fans back.

I have no interest in stats including Matt Grimes having the most passes in the division ( personally I see him as part of the problem).

Others may think differently but that’s how I feel & I’m one it the ones who need to be won back.

Matt Grimes is capable of offering far more than he does, its obvious that he's got the talent to do so, but he seems to just got through the motions in 90/95% of games.

Up the anti Matty Lad!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 11:34 - Sep 14 with 804 viewspencoedjack

Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 11:27 - Sep 14 by max936

Matt Grimes is capable of offering far more than he does, its obvious that he's got the talent to do so, but he seems to just got through the motions in 90/95% of games.

Up the anti Matty Lad!

Yep I agree with that 👍
Login to get fewer ads

Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 12:14 - Sep 14 with 757 viewsDr_Winston

He's been here for nine months so it's not really early days. Even if he doesn't have all the players he wants we should be starting to see some semblance of his chosen style by now.

The scary thing is that we might be.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 12:33 - Sep 14 with 724 viewsReslovenSwan1

Assuming the new players are decent the role call looks a decent blend. Hungry new signings, solid veterans like Allen Naughton.Fulton Pederson ,the star captain, and 3-4 very promising academy players like Parker Abdullai and Wilson. Add to that solid home grown talents of Cabango Cooper and Cullen who hopefully are still improving.

Of the UK free agents Tyreece John Jules looks the pick of the bunch to a layman. Still only 23 recently released from Arsenal. Bounded around on loan he may simply need a home.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 13:17 - Sep 14 with 635 viewsRichardO

Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 12:33 - Sep 14 by ReslovenSwan1

Assuming the new players are decent the role call looks a decent blend. Hungry new signings, solid veterans like Allen Naughton.Fulton Pederson ,the star captain, and 3-4 very promising academy players like Parker Abdullai and Wilson. Add to that solid home grown talents of Cabango Cooper and Cullen who hopefully are still improving.

Of the UK free agents Tyreece John Jules looks the pick of the bunch to a layman. Still only 23 recently released from Arsenal. Bounded around on loan he may simply need a home.

What position does he play and any more info on him please?
Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 14:18 - Sep 14 with 535 viewsonehunglow

His feelings are also it’s unrealistic to expect us to be in the top sector of the championship
Yeah,imagine a player having this as an inspirational message
This guy is nuts

Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 14:24 - Sep 14 with 525 viewsReslovenSwan1

Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 14:18 - Sep 14 by onehunglow

His feelings are also it’s unrealistic to expect us to be in the top sector of the championship
Yeah,imagine a player having this as an inspirational message
This guy is nuts

To be fair he talked about " the very peak" not the "top sector". I read this as top two automatics.

Top 6 would be your top sector. Ipswich with a Lowry budget achieved top 2 though.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 14:37 - Sep 14 with 514 viewsonehunglow

Luke makes his feelings known and ‘needs must’ is the free agent answer on 14:24 - Sep 14 by ReslovenSwan1

To be fair he talked about " the very peak" not the "top sector". I read this as top two automatics.

Top 6 would be your top sector. Ipswich with a Lowry budget achieved top 2 though.

Every team should aim for the very peak,the top sector, call it what you will.
To express this is criminal
That said !laudrup bigged up most other teams

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024