Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we continue to cover the national team ? 17:11 - Sep 10 with 4830 viewsKeithHaynes

There’s no reward for it that’s for sure, Phil on PS gave up on it. In a way I don’t blame him. We do have a bit of help and there’s a fair few who travel who are on here. And the coverage over this international break, especially pre match, is that something you want to continue ?

Your thoughts ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:51 - Sep 10 with 1233 viewsJust_Dave

I'm not a huge international fan, didn't watch the Turkey game and only watched the first half last night. That said I've read the articles and items on this site over the international break and have enjoyed them and learnt a few things about the new set-up, I wouldn't have bothered looking for articles anywhere else but trust this sites journalism. Don't know if thats any help Keith
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 21:56 - Sep 10 with 1156 viewsReslovenSwan1

I try to be respectful but the Anglo agitators are waving their flags again. It looks as if the agitators have ground down the weaklings of Planetswans who I class as stone cold losers.

Playing on language tensions oh dear. This is not the Donbass thank goodness. Cymru am byth.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 21:59 - Sep 10 with 1153 viewsDJack

Keep an eye on the stats and if you are happy with the views versus the effort then keep it up.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 23:20 - Sep 10 with 1112 viewsKeithHaynes

Any responses other than the OP and I’ll resort to becoming angry, and then anything can happen. So bloody annoying.

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 00:06 - Sep 11 with 1101 viewsRichardO

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 23:20 - Sep 10 by KeithHaynes

Any responses other than the OP and I’ll resort to becoming angry, and then anything can happen. So bloody annoying.

Was going to write a long winded diatribe on being Welsh but thought I would come and take another look before posting it, lucky I did as it would seem your patience is being tested.

Quite happy to exchange views on these games during the internationals breaks, after all it is a football forum, don't think information needs to be as in depth as for the Swansea games but a thread being raised to initiate discussions during the run up, the game and the aftermath would be welcome.

Your tolerance is appreciated given some of the none football tangents that are created during discussions but some do seem antagonistic in nature rather than just the expressing of discussable opinions.
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 01:02 - Sep 11 with 1063 viewsReslovenSwan1

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 00:06 - Sep 11 by RichardO

Was going to write a long winded diatribe on being Welsh but thought I would come and take another look before posting it, lucky I did as it would seem your patience is being tested.

Quite happy to exchange views on these games during the internationals breaks, after all it is a football forum, don't think information needs to be as in depth as for the Swansea games but a thread being raised to initiate discussions during the run up, the game and the aftermath would be welcome.

Your tolerance is appreciated given some of the none football tangents that are created during discussions but some do seem antagonistic in nature rather than just the expressing of discussable opinions.

Cotterill who is still only 19 had his most influential game today and scored twod tidy goals in a tough game v Iceland. Bravo to him. Ishows he has bottle and can rough it with the best and be influential. After Iceland 0-4 win over the Czechs I expected the worst.

There are about 10 -12 Swansea players giving superb experience overseas and learning a lot.

WoL and Planetswans do not go there. The site must have a philosophy and perhaps I can respectfully suggest it is not all about clicks.

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 06:51 - Sep 11 with 1023 viewsgrabsplatter

Yes please, hopefully Bellamy replacing Page will encourage more to follow Wales again 👍
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 07:56 - Sep 11 with 1000 viewsFireboy2

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 23:20 - Sep 10 by KeithHaynes

You already know my answer mate 😘
Login to get fewer ads

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 08:52 - Sep 11 with 974 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Definitely I have more interest in our National team than I do with the Swans lately, so keep up the good work much appreciated.
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 08:54 - Sep 11 with 972 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:02 - Sep 10 by lifelong

Why don’t you stop posting repetitive rubbish?

Reluctant to go anywhere in Wales let alone Swansea..complete and utter bilge.

Personally I’d like the international threads continue.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
[Post edited 10 Sep 20:03]

Just ignore him, he's part of a dying breed thankfully that is inward looking and wants to divide.
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 08:57 - Sep 11 with 969 viewsSwans9

I think if one or the other in terms of the Swans or Wales are going are going through opposite form it can lift the fans. International breaks seem to happen alot during the season so there is a need for it. What I mean by lifting the fans is we all want both teams to win so if swans are doing bad and Wales are doing well its a good distraction. It's alot harder to get away Wales tickets than the swans that is for sure.
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 08:59 - Sep 11 with 943 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 08:54 - Sep 11 by blaenaugwentjack

Just ignore him, he's part of a dying breed thankfully that is inward looking and wants to divide.

If only he could ,butt.

[Post edited 11 Sep 9:00]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 10:34 - Sep 11 with 919 viewsjack247

As long as we still have threads on it, which we will, I’ll be happy either way.

May be a bad time to stop covering it though, Bellamy has as much potential to galvanise the squad and get them playing to their potential as he does to alienate everyone and cause a massive meltdown.

Either way should be more interesting than the mundane football we’ve seen under Page since Bale faded.

I was skeptical at first, but the way we played Friday was a breath of fresh air. Hard to judge Monday due to the conditions, but when did we last have 4 players in the box, in open play, on the first minute of an away game. Would never have happened under Page.
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 13:57 - Sep 11 with 827 viewscockneyswan

Personally as an English man expat who has been living in Wales and enjoying Welsh life for 40 plus years, and supporting the swans for 30 of those years, I always take a keen interest in what this forum has to say about the Welsh national team ( who are my second choice national team). So please keep up the forum coverage of the Wales teams 👍
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 17:26 - Sep 11 with 754 views1983

Yeah why not especially as we have a few posters who go out for these games. A little report back and a few photos of how their trip went would be pretty good to have look at.

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:09 - Sep 11 with 708 viewsReslovenSwan1

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:45 - Sep 10 by lifelong

It’s yourself and that Pencoed fella who keep on bringing up the language, you both seem to be obsessed with it.
Cymru am byth. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

This is what agitators do. They use language tensions. Learning a language is a lifelong task of 5 year intense study for an adult.

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:44 - Sep 11 with 679 viewsKeithHaynes

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 17:26 - Sep 11 by 1983

Yeah why not especially as we have a few posters who go out for these games. A little report back and a few photos of how their trip went would be pretty good to have look at.

We’ve done that this week on certain reports 👍

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 19:16 - Sep 11 with 637 viewsFireboy2

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 17:26 - Sep 11 by 1983

They are always good trips mate 😄🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👍🍺
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 19:27 - Sep 11 with 631 viewsReslovenSwan1

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 08:59 - Sep 11 by onehunglow

If only he could ,butt.

[Post edited 11 Sep 9:00]

The girl in the trio was Nikki Stevens from memory from Carmarthen. I went to school with her brother whos nick-name was "Bernie" as he looked like Bernie out of the duo "Mike and Bernie Saunders" who were big in the late 1970s.

Forum are extraordinary places when "Mike and Bernie" can be combined with serious deep help nationalistic pride and honour and football.
[Post edited 11 Sep 19:35]

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 21:14 - Sep 11 with 571 viewsbuilthjack

Yes keep it going please Keith. Proper Welsh boys and girls appreciate it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 21:24 - Sep 11 with 570 viewsmax936

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 07:56 - Sep 11 by Fireboy2

You already know my answer mate 😘

My answer is the same, not been to see a Wales Football since I was young, but I rarely miss a game all be it on the Tele, being in Welsh doesn't bother me that much it doesn't affect my enjoyment.

So yes I went to continue to see threads about the games.

We started off like a train on Sunday scored two decent goals and I thought we'd go on to score more, but Montenegro got stuck in and got into the game and had more than enough decent chances, weather was atrocious though and I think they coped a tad better than us, I take that 2-1 win all day long though.

Keep it going Kieth and if it goes off topic delete the posts.

I admit to digressing on posts so I can see that its easily done, but annoying at the same time.

Come on Wales.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Should we continue to cover the national team ? (n/t) on 12:00 - Sep 12 with 449 viewsDoubeDoube

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:12 - Sep 10 by Flashberryjack

Yes please

[Post edited 12 Sep 12:01]
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 12:07 - Sep 12 with 433 viewsDoubeDoube

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 21:14 - Sep 11 by builthjack

Yes keep it going please Keith. Proper Welsh boys and girls appreciate it.

100%
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 16:35 - Sep 12 with 333 viewsSullutaCreturned

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 21:56 - Sep 10 by ReslovenSwan1

I try to be respectful but the Anglo agitators are waving their flags again. It looks as if the agitators have ground down the weaklings of Planetswans who I class as stone cold losers.

Playing on language tensions oh dear. This is not the Donbass thank goodness. Cymru am byth.

Well actually being respectful I'll stick to saying that I'm not really bothered by international football. Easy come, easy go I think is the right phrase.

Maybe it would have been better just being a poll and no comments allowed so that nobody could be silly.

If it was a poll with a yes or no answer I'd abstain.

I may travel to watch Wales in the future but I think it'd be with the same idea as going away with the Swans is these days, more to meet good people and enjoy the craic than it is for the football.
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:09 - Sep 12 with 289 viewstrampie

If there was no coverage of Wales games from my perspective this site would be greatly devalued.
I like all football not just Swansea City football only.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024