Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times 20:20 - Jun 1 with 1542 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/football-club-official-suspended-bett

Poll: Should Montenegro πŸ‡²πŸ‡ͺ get fined because of they’re pitch?

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 20:29 - Jun 1 with 1528 viewshobo

An insurance bet. Either we win or he profits. We've all done it
Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 20:59 - Jun 1 with 1491 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 20:29 - Jun 1 by hobo

An insurance bet. Either we win or he profits. We've all done it

There's nothing in the rules about fans doing it though.
Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 21:51 - Jun 1 with 1444 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea have always projected the "boot room culture" as a bonus with the kit man and cook doing the team talk for example. Reading between the lines has the boot room started to have a negative effect.?

Gude was brought in as a business 'corporate culture' expert. What is the point of that if the "culture " was sound. Around Christmas 18 months ago the culture was presumably not good with three players sulking and the manager upset at having no new troops.

Everything needs freshening up. I still cannot understand how a US player can come in on loan want to sign for Swansea score 17 goals in 2-3 months and no one say a good word about the fellow.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 13:28 - Jun 2 with 1277 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 21:51 - Jun 1 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea have always projected the "boot room culture" as a bonus with the kit man and cook doing the team talk for example. Reading between the lines has the boot room started to have a negative effect.?

Gude was brought in as a business 'corporate culture' expert. What is the point of that if the "culture " was sound. Around Christmas 18 months ago the culture was presumably not good with three players sulking and the manager upset at having no new troops.

Everything needs freshening up. I still cannot understand how a US player can come in on loan want to sign for Swansea score 17 goals in 2-3 months and no one say a good word about the fellow.

He was only here for the experience he was never going to come here full time.
We should of taken a punt at signing him.
He is on the bench for DC United most weeks now

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 21:17 - Jun 2 with 1183 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 13:28 - Jun 2 by RhonddaSwans

He was only here for the experience he was never going to come here full time.
We should of taken a punt at signing him.
He is on the bench for DC United most weeks now

This is not what Duff said. I go on what professional say not what people on forums say.

"We are looking at him and will make in decision in due course" or words to that effect.

Then later in the window. "we had a look at him and he was OK but not the closest in the academy to the first team".

From WoL "Fletcher it is understood is keen to sign on at Swansea". Why did no one say "he has done real well for us".
[Post edited 2 Jun 21:19]

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 00:10 - Jun 3 with 1111 viewsjackrmee

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 21:17 - Jun 2 by ReslovenSwan1

This is not what Duff said. I go on what professional say not what people on forums say.

"We are looking at him and will make in decision in due course" or words to that effect.

Then later in the window. "we had a look at him and he was OK but not the closest in the academy to the first team".

From WoL "Fletcher it is understood is keen to sign on at Swansea". Why did no one say "he has done real well for us".

He’s got a point

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 20:31 - Jun 3 with 994 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 21:17 - Jun 2 by ReslovenSwan1

So what you are saying is everyones opinion here doesn't mean squat.
But what the club allows you to know is key?
Res mate I like your posts as you do make people think.
But remember your opinion isn't any more or any less valid than myne.

Duff was sacked in December.
This lad was here to get experience perhaps you didn't infer what I was trying to say.
He is on the bench for DC United most weeks now (fact)

Also you say wol are professionals πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
They were stealing articles off here last season.
Get a grip bro the constant being the opposition does water down your opinions.

Honestly Res I know you mean well but come on

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 20:38 - Jun 3 with 990 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 20:31 - Jun 3 by RhonddaSwans

This lad was here to get experience perhaps you didn't infer what I was trying to say.

The DC utd lad was never going to sign under any conditions.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 20:42 - Jun 3 with 978 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 20:31 - Jun 3 by RhonddaSwans

I like to squash myths and this is one of them. Often repeated myths need to be called out.

"He was only here for the experience he was never going to come here full time."

This is simply not true. He was on trial and failed the trial. Another potentially good striker shown the door. 17 goals in about the same number of game, and he was sensational.

Did somebody not want him at the club because he was sent by Levien? Was he "too good" for us.? I do not recall Mr Wright saying anything good about him. This signing and his treatment was very strange.

The professional I was referring to was Duff. The manager.

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 20:44 - Jun 3 with 970 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 20:38 - Jun 3 by KeithHaynes

The DC utd lad was never going to sign under any conditions.

Yeah πŸ’― you need to tell res this πŸ˜†.
Do you think we could ever revisit the Fletcher thing for a first team loan?

He scores 10-20 in a season it would bump his value up way more than 20-30 in the mls?

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 21:01 - Jun 3 with 964 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 20:44 - Jun 3 by RhonddaSwans

Yeah πŸ’― you need to tell res this πŸ˜†.
Do you think we could ever revisit the Fletcher thing for a first team loan?

He scores 10-20 in a season it would bump his value up way more than 20-30 in the mls?

I am using the written word and spoken word by the Manager of Swansea city Michael Duff. Rumours and others opinions are discounted.

Duff stated the club were looking at him the "the club" would make a decision. This does not correlate with Keith's comment. This may be the 'word' in the corridors of power.

If he was getting experience why did Mr Wright say nothing about him given his performances.? He could have been an insufferable big head of course.

I am raising this case as an example of some pretty poor work by the club in regard to Al Hamadi, Whittaker, Obafemi and Gyorkeres.

Fans should be sick of hearing how great Cullen trains. Combining this with the OP is there a cultural problem in the club.?

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 21:13 - Jun 3 with 954 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 21:01 - Jun 3 by ReslovenSwan1

I am using the written word and spoken word by the Manager of Swansea city Michael Duff. Rumours and others opinions are discounted.

Duff stated the club were looking at him the "the club" would make a decision. This does not correlate with Keith's comment. This may be the 'word' in the corridors of power.

If he was getting experience why did Mr Wright say nothing about him given his performances.? He could have been an insufferable big head of course.

I am raising this case as an example of some pretty poor work by the club in regard to Al Hamadi, Whittaker, Obafemi and Gyorkeres.

Fans should be sick of hearing how great Cullen trains. Combining this with the OP is there a cultural problem in the club.?

So there is no disparity ever of what a manger says and what the actual owners are upto?
You should know our current custodians keep their cards close to they're chest.
Any manger is tasked with saying the right thing.
As been as they also own DC United take into consideration.
A. They couldn't say it was for experience as this is blocking one of our youngsters playing
B.If they admitted to point a it would show where their priorities lay
C. Fletcher was way out of our league anyway

Best case scenario we get Fletcher on a first team loan next year.
As you do have a point any homegrown player smashing them in like that would of been 1st team

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 15:50 - Jun 4 with 857 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 21:13 - Jun 3 by RhonddaSwans

So there is no disparity ever of what a manger says and what the actual owners are upto?
A. They couldn't say it was for experience as this is blocking one of our youngsters playing

As you do have a point any homegrown player smashing them in like that would of been 1st team

Fletcher is a hot prospect and sees his long term future in Europe. He was reported to want to sign for Swansea. Levien wants him to sign a new deal at DC so are doing all they can to give him first team exposure.

The idea is to keep him sweet and sign a long term deal either at DC or Swansea. He looks a level above Govea for example.

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 16:24 - Jun 4 with 842 viewsmax936

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 21:13 - Jun 3 by RhonddaSwans

Levien stated that he had big plans for Fletcher and he would be going back to DC Utd, what he says goes and that as always been the case, some can ignore that fact like they ignore other actual facts, its called arrogance!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 17:42 - Jun 4 with 814 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 16:24 - Jun 4 by max936

Levien stated that he had big plans for Fletcher and he would be going back to DC Utd, what he says goes and that as always been the case, some can ignore that fact like they ignore other actual facts, its called arrogance!

This was after Duff had a look at him and said he was OK but no better than others (Parker and Govea perhaps) . He had not impressed Duff enough,

Swansea city are very arrogant with strikers. Al Hamadi, Gyorkeres Whittaker, Obafemi and now Fletcher. Only Cullen is loved by all his managers it seems. It seems to me to me to be the easy option. (trains well polite and always on time)

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 18:27 - Jun 4 with 788 viewsQJumpingJack

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 17:42 - Jun 4 by ReslovenSwan1

This was after Duff had a look at him and said he was OK but no better than others (Parker and Govea perhaps) . He had not impressed Duff enough,

Swansea city are very arrogant with strikers. Al Hamadi, Gyorkeres Whittaker, Obafemi and now Fletcher. Only Cullen is loved by all his managers it seems. It seems to me to me to be the easy option. (trains well polite and always on time)

Two years ago we were signing Joel Piroe.
Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 21:48 - Jun 4 with 718 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 18:27 - Jun 4 by QJumpingJack

Two years ago we were signing Joel Piroe.

I expect watson to d find new unpolished diamonds at good prices.

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 00:18 - Jun 5 with 663 viewsKeithHaynes

Huw Lake assist v Man City.
On the way down.

I was there for this one and the season before when it was absolute mayhem.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 08:50 - Jun 5 with 599 viewsonehunglow

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 00:18 - Jun 5 by KeithHaynes

Huw Lake assist v Man City.
On the way down.

I was there for this one and the season before when it was absolute mayhem.

Downbound train Keith,for sure .
Bad days I remember all too well

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 12:59 - Jun 5 with 545 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea staff member betting against us 130 times on 08:50 - Jun 5 by onehunglow

Downbound train Keith,for sure .
Bad days I remember all too well

Maddy, Lake, Dudley Lewis, Stevenson, Marustik all local lads.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024