Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread 11:15 - Jan 5 with 56760 viewsmikeygunn

Been a while since I’ve done one. 0-2. Everyone reaches for the leftover Christmas food that got hidden away.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:29 - Jan 6 with 2323 viewsFredManRave

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:27 - Jan 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Be fair, not all of the minutes were odd!

True. I counted just the two, the one-s in which our strikers scored.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:30 - Jan 6 with 2304 viewsQPRSteve

What's the point of having Cannon on the bench and bringing on Kakay?
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:30 - Jan 6 with 2282 viewsDamo1962

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:26 - Jan 6 by Rs_Holy

No we're going to lose Ted but the big positive today is we have scored 2 goals... massive plus from an attacking point of view!

They are Prem at the end of the day...the gap in quality is huge. It's the performances against bottom half Championship teams that is our undoing unfortunately. Didn't give us a hope today...so qué se ra.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:30 - Jan 6 with 2305 viewsHooping_Mad

Think it's worn off now

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:30 - Jan 6 with 2299 viewsHastings_Hoops

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:26 - Jan 6 by Rs_Holy

No we're going to lose Ted but the big positive today is we have scored 2 goals... massive plus from an attacking point of view!

Positive is that BBC are raving about Armstrong (compared his goal to one Henry scored)… thanks Beeb… let the January bidding start!

…joking aside; it’ll do Armstrong a lot of good - no comparisons being made, but it’s the type of goal that infighter Ferdinand’s career.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:30 - Jan 6 with 2298 viewsJimmyR

Come on Jimmy score another OG
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:30 - Jan 6 with 2259 viewsR_from_afar

2-3. Frankly, I'm shocked!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:31 - Jan 6 with 2233 viewsRs_Holy

2-3 .... game over
Login to get fewer ads

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:31 - Jan 6 with 2203 viewsMick_S

Someone falls over and they score

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:31 - Jan 6 with 2187 viewsconnell10

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:27 - Jan 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Be fair, not all of the minutes were odd!

Pathetic

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:31 - Jan 6 with 2173 viewsloftboy

It was a nice feeling while it lasted.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:31 - Jan 6 with 2157 viewsDamo1962

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:29 - Jan 6 by ted_hendrix

Think they've had about six corners?

And looked like scoring from them all. We really must stop giving away corners 🤔😉
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:32 - Jan 6 with 2135 viewsderbyhoop

Been coming ever since HT

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:32 - Jan 6 with 2121 viewskensalriser

Scorer left untracked in acres of space.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:32 - Jan 6 with 2112 viewsMick_S

That is f eckin not acceptable

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:32 - Jan 6 with 2072 viewstraininvain

Dunne is a complete liability. Slow, poor in possession and often caught out of position. Truth be told he shouldn’t be anywhere near a Championship first team.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:33 - Jan 6 with 2007 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:31 - Jan 6 by connell10

Pathetic

It was a joke, connell.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:34 - Jan 6 with 1902 viewsHooping_Mad

How do you miss from there

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:34 - Jan 6 with 1892 viewsconnell10

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:33 - Jan 6 by BrianMcCarthy

It was a joke, connell.

Not you mate I was talking about Rangers .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:34 - Jan 6 with 1863 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:34 - Jan 6 by connell10

Not you mate I was talking about Rangers .

Sound. No hassle.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:34 - Jan 6 with 1857 viewsdavman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 15:59 - Jan 6 by davman

Both goals just struck off through VAR.

This lot, eh? When you're out, they do something like this - bstrds!

As my lad has just said: "We know we're going to lose, just can't quite work out how we're going to throw this one away".

This second half will tell all.

The FAWANEWS stream is down - any alternatives?

...and there you have it.

Men v boys
Attack v defence

Shameful, but fully expected.

This is fckng BOURNEMOUTH. How the hell have the sprinted past us in my lifetime?

Utter dogshite as ever.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:34 - Jan 6 with 1847 viewsRangersw12

Criminal that Dunne has played 100 games for us
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:34 - Jan 6 with 1815 viewsRs_Holy

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:31 - Jan 6 by loftboy

It was a nice feeling while it lasted.

concentrating on the League this season
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:35 - Jan 6 with 1796 viewsBrianWilson

Tough for Jimmy. Always fit and ready to play but his confidence is shot and he can't play the way Marti wants. Time to move on.

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch Cherries bomb us out the cup - Match Thread on 16:36 - Jan 6 with 1664 viewsted_hendrix

“We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.”

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024