Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... 13:21 - Sep 15 with 4111 viewstheloneranger

"A man in his thirties has been arrested on suspicion of manslaughter, after initially being arrested on suspicion of having dogs dangerously out of control."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/23966038/stonnall-dog-attack-man-dies/

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 13:39 - Sep 18 with 981 viewsFlashberryjack

I've been heavily involved with dogs all my life, and I've always been of the opinion that many of the larger breeds of dogs are extremely dangerous, and all should be muzzled and kept on a strong lead anywhere near the public.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 15:01 - Sep 18 with 931 viewsWingstandwood

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 13:39 - Sep 18 by Flashberryjack

I've been heavily involved with dogs all my life, and I've always been of the opinion that many of the larger breeds of dogs are extremely dangerous, and all should be muzzled and kept on a strong lead anywhere near the public.

I have noticed that there always seems to be a strong association between dangerous dogs and the 'socially challenged/socially inadequate' come downright thick and irresponsible?

Circumstances where the very breed of dangerous dog more often than not ends up in the ownership of the worst individuals possible to actually own a dangerous dog in the first place. People who never learn despite previous warnings!

We all know the types i.e. are totally unconcerned with no care for preventative measures regarding the dangers that these dangerous (as opposed to pets) beasts pose to children, adults and other dogs.

We all know the stuff e.g. dangerous unleashed and obviously menacing dog approaches (heard this one myself) a small dog that is being walked on a lead with the time worn cliche "don't worry he's alright" and after a child has been killed "Oh it was completely out of character" etc, etc, etc,.

That is why the police must have powers to seize and confiscate dogs, because of lowlife man/woman-child owners.

Argus!

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 17:06 - Sep 18 with 886 viewsFireboy2

What baffles me is there is footage of the two dogs in question running around the streets of the village off their leads, I suspect that they have been reported by members of the public and nothing done, whoever dealt with the reports of concern should hung out to dry, the 30 year old owner should be fearing for his life imo as his neglect has cost this poor man his life.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2023 17:07]
Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 17:32 - Sep 18 with 869 viewsWingstandwood

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 17:06 - Sep 18 by Fireboy2

What baffles me is there is footage of the two dogs in question running around the streets of the village off their leads, I suspect that they have been reported by members of the public and nothing done, whoever dealt with the reports of concern should hung out to dry, the 30 year old owner should be fearing for his life imo as his neglect has cost this poor man his life.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2023 17:07]

It's so absolutely dreadful! What has shocked me over the last few days are (what maternal instinct?) the number of women that have appeared on TV/newspapers who are against legislation that would prevent the death of a child, that we have seen all too often. Some have even showed pictures of their infants/children in the close company of these beasts.

But there again you've got the likes of homeopathic/alternative veterinary medicine advocate and author Dr Karen Becker who is a dangerous dog breed supporter who comes out with QUOTE: "Pitbull's are often deemed dangerous and aggressive, but they're not".

I think she had better have a word with some grieving family members, policemen, vascular surgeons, plastic surgeons, paramedics and undertakers etc.

The woman has been labelled a quack! So it says it all.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2023 17:45]

Argus!

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 12:27 - Oct 4 with 663 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12592423/Man-killed-XL-Bully-attack-dog

Another death! Shocking!

Argus!

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 14:15 - Oct 4 with 623 viewsonehunglow

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 17:32 - Sep 18 by Wingstandwood

It's so absolutely dreadful! What has shocked me over the last few days are (what maternal instinct?) the number of women that have appeared on TV/newspapers who are against legislation that would prevent the death of a child, that we have seen all too often. Some have even showed pictures of their infants/children in the close company of these beasts.

But there again you've got the likes of homeopathic/alternative veterinary medicine advocate and author Dr Karen Becker who is a dangerous dog breed supporter who comes out with QUOTE: "Pitbull's are often deemed dangerous and aggressive, but they're not".

I think she had better have a word with some grieving family members, policemen, vascular surgeons, plastic surgeons, paramedics and undertakers etc.

The woman has been labelled a quack! So it says it all.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2023 17:45]

All dogs “can” be dangerous .
However ,dogs are bred for a reason and breeds have associated traits ,eg,my Lab is greedy ,loves water ,obsessed with balls and they’re retrieving .Super friendly and sociable
My daughter has a Malinois who is not greedy ,not keen on water and not reserved and suspicious towards strangers . They are bred to guard livestock and are naturally protective and will bite. When being trained, this is what is controlled .

Two different dogs

Pit bulls are trained for one obvious reason

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 14:32 - Oct 4 with 611 viewsWingstandwood

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 14:15 - Oct 4 by onehunglow

However ,dogs are bred for a reason and breeds have associated traits ,eg,my Lab is greedy ,loves water ,obsessed with balls and they’re retrieving .Super friendly and sociable
My daughter has a Malinois who is not greedy ,not keen on water and not reserved and suspicious towards strangers . They are bred to guard livestock and are naturally protective and will bite. When being trained, this is what is controlled .

Two different dogs

Apparently pit bulls are a desendant of the breed used to kill bulls for 'bull baiting' entertainment.

Pitbulls are powerful, muscular, with a tendancey to have a high tolerance to pain and on occasions pepper spray and whacks from a hard object have failed to make the dog release its maiming and deadly jaws away from its victim(s). That is why armed police with military grade weapons are often used to kill them as part of emergency responce.

It shocks me why anyone would feel comfatable to have children around one, and its sickening to read about people being killed just by walking about and being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

It could happen to any man, woman or child. The less there are of these dogs there is, the better. The breed population has got to be minimised to as low numbers as possible, hence my (and everbody else's with common sense) support for legislation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11294579/Two-pit-bulls-euthanized-killi

Argus!

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 14:37 - Oct 4 with 609 viewsonehunglow

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 14:32 - Oct 4 by Wingstandwood

Apparently pit bulls are a desendant of the breed used to kill bulls for 'bull baiting' entertainment.

Pitbulls are powerful, muscular, with a tendancey to have a high tolerance to pain and on occasions pepper spray and whacks from a hard object have failed to make the dog release its maiming and deadly jaws away from its victim(s). That is why armed police with military grade weapons are often used to kill them as part of emergency responce.

It shocks me why anyone would feel comfatable to have children around one, and its sickening to read about people being killed just by walking about and being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

It could happen to any man, woman or child. The less there are of these dogs there is, the better. The breed population has got to be minimised to as low numbers as possible, hence my (and everbody else's with common sense) support for legislation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11294579/Two-pit-bulls-euthanized-killi

Hi Wingy.
Yep, as I say, dogs have traits,genetically engineered .
The more aggressive ugly ones like Pits are features of strength for criminals whose kids take second place to their greed and avarice .

My son in law shot one dead after a pit went berserk near a school and I can’t tell you how much writing he had to do afterwards .

No decent individual can possibly understand the mindset of sub human scum that ruin our society .

I’d rather we put down their owners

Login to get fewer ads

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 15:25 - Oct 4 with 585 viewsWingstandwood

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 14:37 - Oct 4 by onehunglow

Hi Wingy.
Yep, as I say, dogs have traits,genetically engineered .
The more aggressive ugly ones like Pits are features of strength for criminals whose kids take second place to their greed and avarice .

My son in law shot one dead after a pit went berserk near a school and I can’t tell you how much writing he had to do afterwards .

No decent individual can possibly understand the mindset of sub human scum that ruin our society .

I’d rather we put down their owners

Yep, the fact that it often requires armed police armed with SAS Heckler & Koch MP5's says it all for me, because it rams home just how dangerous these dogs are.

And indeed the owners often tend to be the dregs of society, there has to be legislation to protect society from low-lifes and the irresponsible, whether that be dogs, shotguns, air rifles over 12ft pounds, fireworks, drugs etc.

Argus!

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 15:36 - Oct 4 with 575 viewsnantywatcher

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 14:15 - Oct 4 by onehunglow

Two different dogs

We have a rescue Malinois and that describes her perfectly.
I cannot imagine any half decent human being owning an XL, they look like dogs only scum bags would have!
Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 16:04 - Oct 4 with 561 viewsonehunglow

Man dies after being mauled by two ‘XL Bully’ dogs ... on 15:36 - Oct 4 by nantywatcher

We have a rescue Malinois and that describes her perfectly.
I cannot imagine any half decent human being owning an XL, they look like dogs only scum bags would have!

Well done you.
We would have had a Mali had we no grandkids .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024