Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keinan Davis 08:40 - Aug 27 with 11185 viewsraynor94

Having a medical today, chosen us over Hull, by all accounts

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Keinan Davis on 16:54 - Aug 29 with 2712 viewsSullutaCreturned

Keinan Davis on 16:37 - Aug 29 by ReslovenSwan1

Joel Piroe 3 goals in 29 games at senior level (many as sub) before ha came to Swansea. You would have not bought him either t right?

This is the art of recruitment. Potter could have bought Ivan Tony from Nrewcastle for £1m not Peterbrough later for £5m not brentford now for £70m.

Davis and Villa are presumably haggling for extras . The clock is ticking and they will have to compromise closer to the bell or Davis hangs about for 6 months. Swansea can give Ayew (or equivalent) a 6 month contract if he will accept £10k a week. A cool £250,000.

I would say it's the luck of recruitment as well as the art.

We have signed players with decent records before who have failed miserably. Just as we have signed relative nobodies who have shone.
Keinan Davis on 16:54 - Aug 29 with 2710 viewspete

Keinan Davis on 16:37 - Aug 29 by ReslovenSwan1

Joel Piroe 3 goals in 29 games at senior level (many as sub) before ha came to Swansea. You would have not bought him either t right?

This is the art of recruitment. Potter could have bought Ivan Tony from Nrewcastle for £1m not Peterbrough later for £5m not brentford now for £70m.

Davis and Villa are presumably haggling for extras . The clock is ticking and they will have to compromise closer to the bell or Davis hangs about for 6 months. Swansea can give Ayew (or equivalent) a 6 month contract if he will accept £10k a week. A cool £250,000.

I am starting to wonder with all the names of players including that of Davies if there is ANY milage in any of them,? its the press apart from this site who to be fair provide a honest veiw in most cases and of course what has has been done on more than 1 occasion the main share holders get involved around this time of the window and that usually means things dont happen, but a few days to go so we will see if this new regime has the clout to bring in people who have been named or not since sunday
Keinan Davis on 17:47 - Aug 29 with 2560 viewsKeithHaynes

Keinan Davis on 16:54 - Aug 29 by pete

I am starting to wonder with all the names of players including that of Davies if there is ANY milage in any of them,? its the press apart from this site who to be fair provide a honest veiw in most cases and of course what has has been done on more than 1 occasion the main share holders get involved around this time of the window and that usually means things dont happen, but a few days to go so we will see if this new regime has the clout to bring in people who have been named or not since sunday

Of course, we can only present a view based on what other people know. In Davis case it’s a mystery as Duff was clearly briefed to say nothing this week. I’m pretty sure we will get a few more in, unfortunately I’m uncertain whether they will be good enough to come in and do the job the fans want.

We are shopping at a higher level, and once Wood goes, which I’m certain he will we will have a few million spare to bring in new players. If I had a shot at what the issue was with Davis I would say he was about to come in within the clubs budget, however, the main decision maker didn’t like the figures regardless of it being within a previously agreed remit.

I say that because he has previous for doing so.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Keinan Davis on 17:59 - Aug 29 with 2522 viewspete

Keinan Davis on 17:47 - Aug 29 by KeithHaynes

Of course, we can only present a view based on what other people know. In Davis case it’s a mystery as Duff was clearly briefed to say nothing this week. I’m pretty sure we will get a few more in, unfortunately I’m uncertain whether they will be good enough to come in and do the job the fans want.

We are shopping at a higher level, and once Wood goes, which I’m certain he will we will have a few million spare to bring in new players. If I had a shot at what the issue was with Davis I would say he was about to come in within the clubs budget, however, the main decision maker didn’t like the figures regardless of it being within a previously agreed remit.

thanks Keith, thats what im afraid of, as you say the main decision makers going back on agreed figs they do it time after time, wonder how long Watson will stick around? so i think the Davies deal is gone do you ?
Keinan Davis on 18:25 - Aug 29 with 2427 viewsonehunglow

Keinan Davis on 17:47 - Aug 29 by KeithHaynes

So much for being optimistic.
Seems we are cursed with these owners

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Keinan Davis on 18:38 - Aug 29 with 2401 viewsKeithHaynes

Keinan Davis on 18:25 - Aug 29 by onehunglow

So much for being optimistic.
Seems we are cursed with these owners

Hang on it’s just my thoughts. Nothing more than that.

Keinan Davis on 18:50 - Aug 29 with 2350 viewsSullutaCreturned

Keinan Davis on 18:38 - Aug 29 by KeithHaynes

And I hope you are wrong. I had hoped that the "main decision maker" had learned their lesson. If you are right then they clearly haven't and it wouldn't be good.

I live in hoe that we were gazzumped because that would be better!
Keinan Davis on 18:56 - Aug 29 with 2333 viewsswan_si

Keinan Davis on 18:38 - Aug 29 by KeithHaynes

Too late, it's probably doing the rounds on X and Facebook already.🤣🤣
Login to get fewer ads

Keinan Davis on 19:06 - Aug 29 with 2297 viewsmax936

Keinan Davis on 18:50 - Aug 29 by SullutaCreturned

And I hope you are wrong. I had hoped that the "main decision maker" had learned their lesson. If you are right then they clearly haven't and it wouldn't be good.

I live in hoe that we were gazzumped because that would be better!

Levien is a numbers man, if the numbers don't match up to his expectations the safe door gets slammed shut,.

The problem Levien will have is if Watson feels all his work is for nothing and feels undermined, and decides that he's done all he can he may feel the need to walk or at least tell his agent to sort another opportunity out for him, where does Levien look then, cause there's no doubt that the word is already out there regards Levien.

Martin's little quip wouldn't have helped either.

That's just an assumption by me of course!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Keinan Davis on 19:11 - Aug 29 with 2262 viewsKeithHaynes

Keinan Davis on 19:06 - Aug 29 by max936

Levien is a numbers man, if the numbers don't match up to his expectations the safe door gets slammed shut,.

The problem Levien will have is if Watson feels all his work is for nothing and feels undermined, and decides that he's done all he can he may feel the need to walk or at least tell his agent to sort another opportunity out for him, where does Levien look then, cause there's no doubt that the word is already out there regards Levien.

It was either a well timed remark based on this week or just a bit of angst.

Keinan Davis on 19:18 - Aug 29 with 2215 viewsmax936

Keinan Davis on 19:11 - Aug 29 by KeithHaynes

It was either a well timed remark based on this week or just a bit of angst.

By Martin yes without doubt, January pied him off massively and you can understand it to, in fairness if he and his team had put the work in that they seemed to have done.

It's funny on how Silverstein is now sitting back or is now out of the picture altogether these days, I sense a failing out myself and now the new Sheriff in town is Coleman it seems.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Keinan Davis on 19:24 - Aug 29 with 2189 viewsKeithHaynes

Keinan Davis on 19:18 - Aug 29 by max936

By Martin yes without doubt, January pied him off massively and you can understand it to, in fairness if he and his team had put the work in that they seemed to have done.

It's funny on how Silverstein is now sitting back or is now out of the picture altogether these days, I sense a failing out myself and now the new Sheriff in town is Coleman it seems.

Very quiet for sure.

Keinan Davis on 20:05 - Aug 29 with 2104 viewsReslovenSwan1

Keinan Davis on 19:06 - Aug 29 by max936

In my pinion Levien is not involved other than keeping an overview. Coleman is calling the shots.

How do I know this?
Because he said so that is why. This is the US way. Let the guys in the field make the calls if you trust them of course.

Coleman does not come over as a wall flower. If he is put in charge he will not be ringing up Levien for instructions.

Martin quip was weak. He knew Swansea's restriction when he arrived. Now he has a £130m surplus which is even more challenging. If he does not get top two he is unemployed.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Keinan Davis on 21:02 - Aug 29 with 2000 viewsFireboy2

Keinan Davis on 20:05 - Aug 29 by ReslovenSwan1

In my pinion Levien is not involved other than keeping an overview. Coleman is calling the shots.

How do I know this?
Because he said so that is why. This is the US way. Let the guys in the field make the calls if you trust them of course.

Coleman does not come over as a wall flower. If he is put in charge he will not be ringing up Levien for instructions.

Martin quip was weak. He knew Swansea's restriction when he arrived. Now he has a £130m surplus which is even more challenging. If he does not get top two he is unemployed.

Why? Because he said so 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How untrue that is.

Coleman is Leviens puppet.
Keinan Davis on 21:14 - Aug 29 with 1981 viewsQJumpingJack

Russell Martin commenting on Swansea's transfer policy:

Keinan Davis on 22:00 - Aug 29 with 1868 viewsDr_Winston

Keinan Davis on 21:14 - Aug 29 by QJumpingJack

Russell Martin commenting on Swansea's transfer policy:

Russell Martin is a lovely chap who takes great pleasure in blaming anything and everything but himself for his teams failure.

We didn't need to make any signings last January to mount a playoff push. We just needed to use what we had properly. This is evidenced quite clearly by results and performances when the tosser ditched his "process" and started using what was available to him to the best of their suitability.

That so many idiots are siezing on his recent comments as some sort of justification for his uselessness rather than the clear evidence of it that it is speaks volumes for them.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Keinan Davis on 22:23 - Aug 29 with 1755 viewsKeithHaynes

Keinan Davis on 20:05 - Aug 29 by ReslovenSwan1

How do I know this?

I’ll let you in to a secret in public.
Coleman hasn’t been able to call any shots for ten days.

Others have.

Keinan Davis on 23:23 - Aug 29 with 1628 viewsFireboy2

Keinan Davis on 22:23 - Aug 29 by KeithHaynes

Others have.

Boom 💥
Keinan Davis on 20:19 - Aug 30 with 1265 viewsReslovenSwan1

Keinan Davis on 23:23 - Aug 29 by Fireboy2

Boom 💥

I presume he has some personal external issues to deal with in that case. If he is not able to make decisions he should resign,

Swansea independent / Planet Swans brought us of the Keinan Davis medical. Nothing anywhere else. I suspect that was not correct.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Keinan Davis on 20:27 - Aug 30 with 1238 viewsKeithHaynes

Keinan Davis on 20:19 - Aug 30 by ReslovenSwan1

I presume he has some personal external issues to deal with in that case. If he is not able to make decisions he should resign,

Swansea independent / Planet Swans brought us of the Keinan Davis medical. Nothing anywhere else. I suspect that was not correct.

Yup. And many others too, not just those two websites.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Keinan Davis on 20:58 - Aug 30 with 1154 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Keinan Davis on 22:23 - Aug 29 by KeithHaynes

Others have.

What’s the point of him then. He’s moved his whole family over here, he might as well just move them all back.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Keinan Davis on 21:14 - Aug 30 with 1102 viewsFireboy2

Keinan Davis on 20:58 - Aug 30 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

What’s the point of him then. He’s moved his whole family over here, he might as well just move them all back.

Exactly, what a waste of money.
Keinan Davis on 22:33 - Aug 30 with 967 viewsBoundy

Keinan Davis on 21:14 - Aug 30 by Fireboy2

Exactly, what a waste of money.

The Clubs' much needed money

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Keinan Davis on 22:38 - Aug 30 with 947 viewsFireboy2

Keinan Davis on 22:33 - Aug 30 by Boundy

The Clubs' much needed money

That could be spent elsewhere.
Keinan Davis on 22:44 - Aug 30 with 925 viewsIanswans

Keinan Davis on 20:58 - Aug 30 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I’m fairness to Coleman his Mum passed away suddenly a week or so ago and the family are processing that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024