Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IPTV and amazon firestick 20:58 - Aug 16 with 9280 viewssdm1508

Hi. Just wanting some tech advice. Has anyone ventured into the world of IPTV? Understand it can be done through the Firestick by downloading an app. Just wondering if any people have and what app you find to be good? If you have an android phone have you found an app that works well in the Firestick and your android phone?
IPTV and amazon firestick on 14:35 - Jun 10 with 620 viewsacricketer

I added an app called OTT Navigator to Chromecast and input the link; username and password my IPTV provider gave me - 2000 channels!
IPTV and amazon firestick on 15:31 - Jun 10 with 544 viewsSheffieldHoop

I also got rid of Sky thanks to an IPTV box. I played with various methods for about 10 years, back in the days when IPTV boxes were still extremely flakey. Eventually, I got a decent pay rise, moved out of rented accommodation into something more permanent, and just said sod it and signed up for everything. 4 years later, Virgin wanted to double the direct debit, so I dropped Sky Sports and rather than doubling, the DD went down by about 20 quid a month. Bit annoying not being able to record and rewind stuff as easily, although Sky tends to repeat a lot of the stuff I want to see on Sky Sports Mix the next day, which still records - So I still see it eventually. Only other negative is not having access to it on iPad, aka the TV in the kitchen.

I still pay for Virgin with BT Sport etc.....I understand that sports need some level of funding to be engaging. I'm happy to fund sports in general. What I am not happy about and will not put up with is the current version of Sky Sports. They've massively fell off. Setanta/ESPN didn't offer loads but since BT came onto the scene I think they've made Sky look a bit shit. Sky has seriously fumbled the woke thing (In ways that other broadcasters haven't necessarily, Love what BT does with disability football for example), and started presenting us with football "experts" that you can tell within 2 minutes of them talking are not "experts" in anything other than promoting themselves. They've got rid of the people who made it what it was, now it's just a bunch of dickhead YouTubers who look lost on that kind of platform. Not even gonna get into the EFL TV deal, but we're about to find out all about that. I will be pirating their content for the foreseeable.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024