Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. 16:01 - Aug 11 with 71004 viewsjohnhoop

Doesn’t seem to be a match thread and haven’t done one before so here goes.
Hoping the outcome doesn’t match the thread title but fear that it might do, as they’ve mysteriously managed to strengthen their team considerably, despite being under a transfer embargo.
An optimistic 1-0 to Cardiff ( scorer Josh Bowler of course).
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:04 - Aug 12 with 3156 viewsgoodlife

Agree, Adomah was shocking, Very stressed with and without the ball, almost cost us
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:06 - Aug 12 with 3122 viewsQPROslo

Best we've played under GA. Thought all the starting 11 diid well, Dozzell included. Armstrong looked like he's learnt a lot this summer. He seems to have added hold-up play, good lay offs and especially composure in the box to his natural strength and pace. A great improvement. We've got ourselves another striker.

Smith did well both ends of the pitch too playing as a WB as did Paal at the start at least according to Sinton. We certainly looked far, far better organised in that shape. Lost it together with our stamina when Armstrong and Smith went off.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:11 - Aug 12 with 3045 viewsBoston

"Most difficult week of my managerial career" - Ainsworth on Radio London.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:13 - Aug 12 with 3023 viewsted_hendrix

QPR manager Gareth Ainsworth:

"A lot better than last week. Last week was my fault. My system, my way of setting the boys up and I didn't give them the best chance of succeeding.

"It's been a big week for me and that's a big day for me today. I can't thank the guys enough for their work on the training ground. I really did think how can I get the best out of the players I've got, rather than think what's brought me success over the years.

"We changed, we signed again, Steve Cook is a good addition, and I can't thank the boys enough for their efforts. They deserved that result. They've delivered and they'll enjoy that one.

"We've worked hard with Sincs [Sinclair Armstrong], what he's good at. He'll be a threat to any defence. I told him in the hotel this morning he'd score his first goal and his beaming smile gave me confident, never mind him. He's a work in progress but I believe we've got a real diamond there."

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:17 - Aug 12 with 2957 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Great result, I missed the game due to a prior arrangement at the theatre so was well chuffed when I found out the final score.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:18 - Aug 12 with 2945 viewsVancouverHoop

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:56 - Aug 12 by BrianWilson

My stream had cut out so didn't realise Richards had come on. Was wondering who the guy falling over in our box was when ball defelected off Cook for corner.

Definitely a luxury player and not someone to bring on away from home when trying to hold a lead.

There's a player in there somewhere, but finding him is bloomin' hard.

He's only had the odd few minutes here and there. I'd be inclined to start him on Wednesday so we can see what he can really do, if anything.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:36 - Aug 12 with 2733 viewssmudgehoop

Very entertaining match - Sinclair just makes me smile and the hard graft was mixed with a bit of guile.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:39 - Aug 12 with 2693 viewsizlingtonhoop

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:17 - Aug 12 by Metallica_Hoop

Great result, I missed the game due to a prior arrangement at the theatre so was well chuffed when I found out the final score.

Thank you doctor
Login to get fewer ads

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:40 - Aug 12 with 2678 viewsPaddyhoops

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 17:48 - Aug 12 by Paddyhoops

3 away wins a row for Gareth. He’s no mug . Is he ?.
In all honesty we got a bit of luck today but heh lots of positives and 3 points from taff land . What’s not to like?

Apologies. Forgot Watford disaster
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:41 - Aug 12 with 2653 viewstraininvain

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:13 - Aug 12 by ted_hendrix

QPR manager Gareth Ainsworth:

"A lot better than last week. Last week was my fault. My system, my way of setting the boys up and I didn't give them the best chance of succeeding.

"It's been a big week for me and that's a big day for me today. I can't thank the guys enough for their work on the training ground. I really did think how can I get the best out of the players I've got, rather than think what's brought me success over the years.

"We changed, we signed again, Steve Cook is a good addition, and I can't thank the boys enough for their efforts. They deserved that result. They've delivered and they'll enjoy that one.

"We've worked hard with Sincs [Sinclair Armstrong], what he's good at. He'll be a threat to any defence. I told him in the hotel this morning he'd score his first goal and his beaming smile gave me confident, never mind him. He's a work in progress but I believe we've got a real diamond there."

Fair play to Gaz. Glad the penny dropped before it was too late. I genuinely thought he’d be too stubborn to switch up his usual style. I’m pleased to be proven wrong.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:43 - Aug 12 with 2642 viewsRangersw12

On the train back

Brilliant performance and wouldn't have been Rangers if we hadn't of made the last 20 nervy . Support was unbelievable and got behind the team from the start

Mom Armstrong

You R'sssss
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:44 - Aug 12 with 2617 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:36 - Aug 12 by smudgehoop

Very entertaining match - Sinclair just makes me smile and the hard graft was mixed with a bit of guile.

Unlucky withat that stupid booking also never a card IMO but he actually showed tremendous composure setting up our winner which really showed me something.Normally he blasts that ball into the next town .
His fitness is a massive issue IMO plus now his nut sack might be hurt
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:50 - Aug 12 with 2559 viewskropotkin41

Well, there you have it! I've been in Cardiff all day. Decided to prioritise a family gathering over what was clearly a lost cause....

Come on u RRRs!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:50 - Aug 12 with 2557 viewsizlingtonhoop

16th

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:59 - Aug 12 with 2475 viewsNorthantsHoop

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:04 - Aug 12 by goodlife

Agree, Adomah was shocking, Very stressed with and without the ball, almost cost us

Yes think Adomah is looking well past his sell by date, so to speak. Richards although on late still looking out of sorts at this level. Positives Fox, Armstrong and Smyth particular mentions and Cook looked solid. If we hold onto Field and he can play with Colback midfield will look very solid.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 19:07 - Aug 12 with 2383 viewsBrianWilson

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:44 - Aug 12 by CLAREMAN1995

Unlucky withat that stupid booking also never a card IMO but he actually showed tremendous composure setting up our winner which really showed me something.Normally he blasts that ball into the next town .
His fitness is a massive issue IMO plus now his nut sack might be hurt

He makes me nervous watching him. Holding his balls while giving the ref an earful Lying on the ground seemingly injured/tired. Seemed to be sitting, saying a prayer or something to himself at the end of the first half while everyone else was walking off. Never dull anyway.

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 19:34 - Aug 12 with 2220 viewsstowmarketrange

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:40 - Aug 12 by Paddyhoops

Apologies. Forgot Watford disaster

3 out of our last 4 away games have been wins though.4 out of 5 at Southampton would be even better.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 19:41 - Aug 12 with 2170 viewsdaveB

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:20 - Aug 11 by daveB

2-1 to Rangers Nurse!!!!

I finally got one right
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 19:56 - Aug 12 with 2059 viewsFDC

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:36 - Aug 12 by smudgehoop

Can you imagine if he starts scoring, just an instant club legend waiting to happen
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 20:18 - Aug 12 with 1908 viewskarl

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:41 - Aug 12 by traininvain

Fair play to Gaz. Glad the penny dropped before it was too late. I genuinely thought he’d be too stubborn to switch up his usual style. I’m pleased to be proven wrong.

Really pleased for him and the release of pressure should be great this week.
Got to follow this up with another solid week, doesn’t have to be swashbuckling wins but proper organised hard grafting performances will do.

Gutted I couldn’t get to see it today so looking forward to next game now
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 20:26 - Aug 12 with 1847 viewsBoston

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 20:32 - Aug 12 with 1791 viewsstowmarketrange

And who is on the August page of the qpr calendar?Only Sinclair Armstrong and Paal that’s who.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 20:38 - Aug 12 with 1742 viewsWalnut

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:50 - Aug 12 by izlingtonhoop

16th

You win todays internet, choose a prize from the back
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 20:45 - Aug 12 with 1688 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 20:26 - Aug 12 by Boston

Love-lyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

God I love Rangers!
God I hate Cardiff!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 20:57 - Aug 12 with 1630 viewsBluce_Ree

It's definitely 'set cocks to W@NK' time whenever we beat those Cardiff bastardmen.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024