Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who was the dirtiest player ever to play for QPR !!! 22:47 - Jul 2 with 7713 viewsnumptydumpty

Think we had many players over the years with dreadful disciplinary records in terms of yellow and red cards.

Am guessing fans that remember 70s and previous have few names that weren't necessarily disciplined by the referee as think you could almost decapitate an opposition player then and not even give away a free kick !!!

But most were dreadful elsewhere.
Mark Dennis definitely had double figures sending offs but not many here.

Recent times Barton clearly often lost the plot

We had Ruddock and Vinny Jones who hardly played for us but in terms of cards were certified bad boys.

In very recent days, Leistner entering the stands to give bit of an ear bashing to opposition fans.

Someone will know

Who has been the worst in history, dirtiest bustard to "play" for our club

[Post edited 2 Jul 2023 22:50]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Who was the dirtiest player ever to play for QPR !!! on 11:18 - Jul 4 with 776 viewsSonofpugwash

Ron Abbott was no shrinking violet either.
Buy him a bacon butty with brown sauce and he'll be your friend for life.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Who was the dirtiest player ever to play for QPR !!! on 11:18 - Jul 4 with 776 viewshamptonhillhoop

Who was the dirtiest player ever to play for QPR !!! on 20:40 - Jul 3 by Hastings_Hoops

This… he was always on the brink of getting sent off in my opinion… didn’t he get sent off against Barnsley in on of those 3-1 wins at home?

I think that was an Impey right hook
Who was the dirtiest player ever to play for QPR !!! on 13:47 - Jul 4 with 701 viewsActonExile

Who was the dirtiest player ever to play for QPR !!! on 11:18 - Jul 4 by hamptonhillhoop

I think that was an Impey right hook

If memory serves me right i think he was already getting sent off for a bit of a revenge tackle and the bloke he laid out was the next Barnsley player who came running in to remonstrate and i also think just ignored the ref and walked straight off.

According to LFW it was the 3-2 game.

Poll: Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important?

Who was the dirtiest player ever to play for QPR !!! on 13:53 - Jul 4 with 698 viewsdutch

Rachid Harkouk, really dirty, really dodgy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024