Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game 09:13 - Jun 29 with 3270 viewsKeithHaynes

He might not even be at Southampton come Boxing Day as Penc pointed out.

But if he is will Swansea fans see this is just another game ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 22:27 - Jun 29 with 835 viewsDr_Winston

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 22:20 - Jun 29 by Fireboy2

Sadly eh 😕

I'm sad for you.

Don't be. I'm quite happy.

Cardiff are an irrelevance. Absolutely so given recent results, although I'd have cheerfully traded the "Doube Doube" for a bit more competence from Russy in games against basically everyone else.

It's a truly small minded attitude to see the games against the Canton Jamrags as anything other than a bog standard opportunity to get three points. Maybe overhyping two games a season vs everything else is why Russy was able to get away with being so substandard for so long.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 22:46 - Jun 29 with 818 viewsFireboy2

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 22:27 - Jun 29 by Dr_Winston

Don't be. I'm quite happy.

Cardiff are an irrelevance. Absolutely so given recent results, although I'd have cheerfully traded the "Doube Doube" for a bit more competence from Russy in games against basically everyone else.

It's a truly small minded attitude to see the games against the Canton Jamrags as anything other than a bog standard opportunity to get three points. Maybe overhyping two games a season vs everything else is why Russy was able to get away with being so substandard for so long.

Small minded eh?

Sanctimonious is the word that comes to me after reading your post.

I take it you weren't at the CCS when we completed the doube then the doube doube?

You will be happy with duff as he will take the swans back to where you feel at home, the PL.
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 22:51 - Jun 29 with 799 viewsonehunglow

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 22:06 - Jun 29 by Fireboy2

I suspect that you are probably in your twenties or thirties as if you were older you would understand that the scum are our sworn enemies, no matter how sh!t they are beating twice in a season would be a dream of many an older jack b@stard.

Martin did it twice and imo no matter how he did he should be remembered for something better managers couldn't do.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2023 22:08]

I'm
Afraid you're utterly wrong Ed
Winnie is around your age but nowhere near as handsome or desirable

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 22:52 - Jun 29 with 800 viewsDr_Winston

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 22:46 - Jun 29 by Fireboy2

Small minded eh?

Sanctimonious is the word that comes to me after reading your post.

I take it you weren't at the CCS when we completed the doube then the doube doube?

You will be happy with duff as he will take the swans back to where you feel at home, the PL.

Again, don't really give a sh*t what others think.

Personally I believe that SCFC should have bigger fish to fry than Cardiff but if that's the limit of other peoples ambitions then so be it.

I am amused by your continued insistance that I'm somehow a "noob" despite my first Swans game being somewhere in the mid-80's, but Russy fans aren't noted for their awareness of reality so concessions must be made.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 23:15 - Jun 29 with 789 viewsFireboy2

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 22:52 - Jun 29 by Dr_Winston

Again, don't really give a sh*t what others think.

Personally I believe that SCFC should have bigger fish to fry than Cardiff but if that's the limit of other peoples ambitions then so be it.

I am amused by your continued insistance that I'm somehow a "noob" despite my first Swans game being somewhere in the mid-80's, but Russy fans aren't noted for their awareness of reality so concessions must be made.

Russy fans, noob 🤣🤣

You are one of a select few who think we deserve a divine right to be in the PL and whilst we are not there you will complain and nip at others you see as having lower ambition.

I am also amused by your attitude, you are the type of fan who, if we were relegated to league 1 you would probably stop watching as we would not be anywhere near your desired land.

Whereas I would still be watching and hoping that if we in the same league as keerdiff that we would do the double over them.
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 23:30 - Jun 29 with 773 viewsDr_Winston

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 23:15 - Jun 29 by Fireboy2

Russy fans, noob 🤣🤣

You are one of a select few who think we deserve a divine right to be in the PL and whilst we are not there you will complain and nip at others you see as having lower ambition.

I am also amused by your attitude, you are the type of fan who, if we were relegated to league 1 you would probably stop watching as we would not be anywhere near your desired land.

Whereas I would still be watching and hoping that if we in the same league as keerdiff that we would do the double over them.

I've barely missed a home game since 1991. I've been through Smith, Cullis, Cusack, Bobbley and plenty of others. I'm willing to accept us playing at a lower level. What I'm not willing to accept is mediocrity as long as we beat Cardiff.

There are however unfortunately plenty of small minded halfwits who would cheerfully accept mediocrity as long as we beat one other piss poor team. Can you imagine being the type of person who would be happy to see the Swans in League Two as long as we were beating Cardiff?

Why on Earth would you even be interested in football if that was your mindset?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 23:33 - Jun 29 with 767 viewsonehunglow

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 23:15 - Jun 29 by Fireboy2

Russy fans, noob 🤣🤣

You have him wrong
I believe we have a right to expect us to challenge for the PL
Leave your superfan credentials at the turnstile
You wouldn't go to games if you had something else to do
Your circumstances allow you to travel and get hammered and tell everyone how great a fan you are
Many would rather spend their money within the family

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 07:05 - Jun 30 with 735 viewsangryjack

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 23:33 - Jun 29 by onehunglow

You have him wrong
I believe we have a right to expect us to challenge for the PL
Leave your superfan credentials at the turnstile
You wouldn't go to games if you had something else to do
Your circumstances allow you to travel and get hammered and tell everyone how great a fan you are
Many would rather spend their money within the family

Russell's football was boring as shit,ill leave it there,glad to see back of him,even if he done the double over them up the road...Good riddance
Login to get fewer ads

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 07:38 - Jun 30 with 711 viewsonehunglow

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 07:05 - Jun 30 by angryjack

Russell's football was boring as shit,ill leave it there,glad to see back of him,even if he done the double over them up the road...Good riddance

I’ve tried to avoid commenting further as it’s all been said before .
I stand by every word.
We can only rejoice at his exit but his compensation is a divisive issue and is in line with everything about him.

His followers were taken in and he ‘s played a blinder to get a bigger gig though I feel he will soon be found out and Soton fans will soon see right through him ,as some of us did only to receive messages as we’ve seen .

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 10:41 - Jun 30 with 672 viewspencoedjack

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 07:05 - Jun 30 by angryjack

I concur
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 11:35 - Jun 30 with 632 viewsguthrieintherain

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 10:41 - Jun 30 by pencoedjack

I concur

I supported him whilst he was with us got accused of being a fan boy whatever that is.

Glad he has gone though is that allowed

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 12:25 - Jun 30 with 610 viewsonehunglow

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 11:35 - Jun 30 by guthrieintherain

I supported him whilst he was with us got accused of being a fan boy whatever that is.

That is a more measured attitude.
By all mean “ support” a coach in as much as you seek to see him coach and lead the team to some success Problem is that it becomes personal and looking around social media the “ support” for HIM was embarrassing

When gone he will be forgotten instantly when Duffers gets us playing as we should which is not sideways.

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 12:43 - Jun 30 with 607 viewsFireboy2

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 11:35 - Jun 30 by guthrieintherain

Same here, even though I slagged him off several times during our bad spell, I also did it with cooper, that's what we do, back the manager when we are doing well and question him when we aren't.

I'm not afraid to say that I was a bit gutted when martin was going as it seemed that he finally got it right in the last three months but I'm glad it's all done and dusted especially who we now have in charge, I haven't been this positive since we got Laudrup.
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 13:38 - Jun 30 with 574 viewsDoubeDoube

very true - we should have been at least playoffs, .....fannying about at the back killed us. the run in was too little too late.
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 13:43 - Jun 30 with 568 viewsonehunglow

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 12:43 - Jun 30 by Fireboy2

Same here, even though I slagged him off several times during our bad spell, I also did it with cooper, that's what we do, back the manager when we are doing well and question him when we aren't.

I'm not afraid to say that I was a bit gutted when martin was going as it seemed that he finally got it right in the last three months but I'm glad it's all done and dusted especially who we now have in charge, I haven't been this positive since we got Laudrup.

Me too.
If one doesn’t slag off,one doesn’t care enough.
I am hopefully thus far but it could well change

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 16:19 - Jun 30 with 530 viewsEagleEye

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 12:43 - Jun 30 by Fireboy2

I get your comment about Laudrup. Serious question what excites you so much about Duff’s arrival over say Potter or even Cooper ?
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 16:22 - Jun 30 with 526 viewsonehunglow

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 16:19 - Jun 30 by EagleEye

I get your comment about Laudrup. Serious question what excites you so much about Duff’s arrival over say Potter or even Cooper ?

Butting in…personally ,it’s more a case of relief from a perpetual tedium that could have seen us have a really troubled season.

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 18:23 - Jun 30 with 498 viewsFireboy2

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 16:19 - Jun 30 by EagleEye

Because of what I've heard about him on the grapevine but more importantly what I've been told by burnley fan mates.

He was respected by his fellow pros at Burnley, he was a club legend, he expects everyone to pull their weight, he likes to play 3 5 2 with wingbacks but wingbacks with pace as he likes a high intensity but will change formation when needed.

I watched Barnsleys play off final against Sheffield Wednesday and after they had a player sent off he tweaked the formation and looked the better team.

If he gets the players he wants we will be there or thereabouts believe me
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 18:32 - Jun 30 with 489 viewsswan_si

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 18:23 - Jun 30 by Fireboy2

Because of what I've heard about him on the grapevine but more importantly what I've been told by burnley fan mates.

He was respected by his fellow pros at Burnley, he was a club legend, he expects everyone to pull their weight, he likes to play 3 5 2 with wingbacks but wingbacks with pace as he likes a high intensity but will change formation when needed.

I watched Barnsleys play off final against Sheffield Wednesday and after they had a player sent off he tweaked the formation and looked the better team.

I watched that game, gutsy performance agreed they looked the better team, that said, their goalkeeper was outstanding.
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 20:02 - Jun 30 with 451 viewsEagleEye

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 18:23 - Jun 30 by Fireboy2

Sounds promising. Things off the field seem to be moving in a positive direction. Just hope he doesn’t get the rug pulled from under his feet by the ‘investors’ cashing in our best players & selling him short on the players that he needs to play his way
Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 20:06 - Jun 30 with 447 viewsFireboy2

Your reasons why Swans v Saints is just another game on 20:02 - Jun 30 by EagleEye

Sounds promising. Things off the field seem to be moving in a positive direction. Just hope he doesn’t get the rug pulled from under his feet by the ‘investors’ cashing in our best players & selling him short on the players that he needs to play his way

This is an obvious worry
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024