Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! 17:48 - Mar 30 with 46804 viewsnumptydumpty

Can't recall ever doing one of these !!!

So got in early !!!

This game away at Wigan I believe is the most crucial game this season.

A good performance and a solid win and I think the rest of the season takes care of itself.

Could even climb a few places.

At least am thinking three first eleven players coming back with more we believe to follow pretty soon.

A frustrating draw or a dark and dingy defeat and the Sh*t will truly hit the fan for the rest of the season and even though right now I personally don't believe we are in any danger of relegation. A poor performance on Saturday and the players, fans and staff alike will all have the appropriate meltdowns !!

I do actually think a decent performance will remind most of the squad that care that they are indeed decent players and do have talent, fight and nerve !!!

I want to believe and am always open to believing but got legs, arms, fingers and any other appendage crossed !!!

Started last two jobs on April 1st and both been great choices.

Passed my driving test on Friday 13th and moved to current property on Friday 13th and its been a brilliant and long standing home.

So days when you meant to be unlucky or a bit of a fool, I have experienced the opposite !!!!!!

Hence guaranteed win !!!!

Wigan 0 QPR 2 😁😁😁😁😁

[Post edited 30 Mar 2023 18:00]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:17 - Apr 1 with 1885 viewsNortholt_Rs

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:24 - Apr 1 by Bakes

Fkn w@nker!!!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:20 - Apr 1 with 1834 viewsDamo1962

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:15 - Apr 1 by DieByYourSide

Who would the worst team in the league be, then?

Worst and limpest.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:21 - Apr 1 with 1793 viewsDamo1962

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:17 - Apr 1 by Rs_Holy

not sure what was more moronic the challenge or going to fans after the game... some footballers are so f*cking stupid.

And ours seem more stupid than most. Still...doubt it worries them that much.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:24 - Apr 1 with 1779 viewsBoston

I got lucky, my audio don't work today.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:27 - Apr 1 with 1738 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:08 - Apr 1 by Mick_S

That’s my guess, too. Hate seeing that reaction, I get it but I really don’t like it. Having said that, I’ve not spent my spare time and money following Rangers this season like so many have.

I’m not a fan of fans screaming at players, because of the old ‘keying your old car’ adage but to be honest there isn’t much of a car left and it’s just scraping a cubed 1990s Skoda at this point.

Balogun needs to read the room. Polite clap then fvck off.

Agree with Dave though, was our best player along with Field from the 5th minute until the end.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:29 - Apr 1 with 1712 viewsDamo1962

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:26 - Apr 1 by baz_qpr

Controversial I know but other than the pen I thought Balogun was very decent and we were more solid than in recent weeks.

But tactically we are all over the place, we dont seem to have much of a pattern of play going forward (and its been that way since teams have worked out to defend our left side overload) The front two were poor but had no service. Laird had a terrible game. Pitch was a cowpatch and we struggled to control the ball properly.

Look if you are going to play Chair and Willock (and this has been evident for sometime now) you have to have pace in front of them to push the oppositions back four deep to give them the space to play. Unless you are going to go long and have midfield runners going beyond. We dont seem to do either. Nor do we shoot from outside the box anymore

I was sceptical with the Ainsworth appointment and I think that has been proved right. We've made two poor appointments in a row after two good ones and I fear we are in an existential situation here now. League 1 is bloody hard to get out of and we may be destined to be like Charlton and Ipswich and in it for years

We didn't get mullered like at Pool after going behind...so that is minor positive. However, opposition only need one goal to win anyway. The pathetic excuses we have up top...are really the reason we are not going to survive. It's been evident from the beginning of the season, that once Willock and Chair stop scoring - we have literally nothing to hurt teams with. And that my friends, is the fault of recruitment.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:50 - Apr 1 with 1588 viewsthemodfather

dropping like a lead balloon with gold bars inside and every heavy metal element known to man. we are looking truly f-u-kced
top to near bottom in months???
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:56 - Apr 1 with 1540 viewseastside_r

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:19 - Apr 1 by THEBUSH

There is absolutely nothing positive to say about todays performance .

No doubt about it, Wigan were the better team.

Ainsworth has a massive job on his hands.

What can he do when our most experienced defender, gives away a penalty after four minutes?

I’ve run out of whatever the opposite of superlatives is.
Login to get fewer ads

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 19:05 - Apr 1 with 1488 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 18:29 - Apr 1 by Damo1962

We didn't get mullered like at Pool after going behind...so that is minor positive. However, opposition only need one goal to win anyway. The pathetic excuses we have up top...are really the reason we are not going to survive. It's been evident from the beginning of the season, that once Willock and Chair stop scoring - we have literally nothing to hurt teams with. And that my friends, is the fault of recruitment.

Thought we defended well today (pen aside) but we wouldn’t have scored if we played until next Saturday.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 19:34 - Apr 1 with 1380 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 17:17 - Apr 1 by Rs_Holy

not sure what was more moronic the challenge or going to fans after the game... some footballers are so f*cking stupid.

Edit: wrong thread!
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 19:35]
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 20:45 - Apr 1 with 1210 viewsjoe90

F**k me, relegation is actually looking very real now.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 20:50 - Apr 1 with 1181 viewsMonkey_Roots

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 20:45 - Apr 1 by joe90

F**k me, relegation is actually looking very real now.

We will be relegated.

I’ve made my peace with it.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 20:55 - Apr 1 with 1157 viewsjoe90

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 20:50 - Apr 1 by Monkey_Roots

We will be relegated.

I’ve made my peace with it.

There’s still a slither of hope in the back of my mind, what with all the points deductions and teams below us. But after today my hopes are fading fast.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024