Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation odds on 16:20 - Jan 31 with 2339 viewsHollywood56

If the rumours are true, Southampton refuse offer for Che Adams from Everton, We were NEVER going to buy a striker, Vitinha chooses Marsielle over Saints, Dembelle goes to Bournemouth, Southampton goes to the Championship and the welsh bible bashing C**t can go to hell. My season ticket can go in the bin, I'm not wasting any more money on this shite!!
Relegation odds on on 16:42 - Jan 31 with 2267 viewsSFC_Referee

Ok but most of them are just blatant nonsense, as we were never gonna sell Adams to a relation rival like Everton, Bournemouth were never gonna get Dembele if he wasn’t gonna join us (and right now can’t find anything on him joining Bournemouth anyway), whilst it does look we’re gonna sign the sorta striker we’ve needed, as well as another winger tonight.

So really most of what you’ve heard are just rumours, as almost all of what you’ve said thankfully ain’t gonna be happening, as other than Vitinha, there’s not a single thing you’ve said that actually looks like it’s gonna happen or has much about it

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Relegation odds on on 17:13 - Jan 31 with 2189 viewsdirk_doone

I must admit I got quite excited about us 'agreeing a deal' for Vitinha but now I'm more excited about us 'agreeing a deal' for Onuachu.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2023 17:13]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Relegation odds on on 17:25 - Jan 31 with 2144 viewsgrumpy

Relegation odds on on 17:13 - Jan 31 by dirk_doone

I must admit I got quite excited about us 'agreeing a deal' for Vitinha but now I'm more excited about us 'agreeing a deal' for Onuachu.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2023 17:13]

I like what I have read about Onuachu. 6ft 7in Centre Forward,16 goals in 19 apps, playing for a top Belgian side.
If he and Sulemana team up,with JPW providing crosses might just be what the doctor ordered.
Relegation odds on on 17:48 - Jan 31 with 2052 viewskingslandstand1

Relegation odds on on 17:25 - Jan 31 by grumpy

I like what I have read about Onuachu. 6ft 7in Centre Forward,16 goals in 19 apps, playing for a top Belgian side.
If he and Sulemana team up,with JPW providing crosses might just be what the doctor ordered.

Hang on a minute!! Let's have less of this positive talk on this board!!!

Next you'll be saying we've beaten the Geordies 2 - 0 tonight in that Mecca of a football hotbed who the whole world believes should be allowed to win their first trophy in a 1000 years as they have the bestest fans in the world (apart from the blue few of course) - oh, and a few billion (dirty) quid to do whatever they like with
Relegation odds on on 18:02 - Jan 31 with 2032 viewsgrumpy

Relegation odds on on 17:48 - Jan 31 by kingslandstand1

Hang on a minute!! Let's have less of this positive talk on this board!!!

Next you'll be saying we've beaten the Geordies 2 - 0 tonight in that Mecca of a football hotbed who the whole world believes should be allowed to win their first trophy in a 1000 years as they have the bestest fans in the world (apart from the blue few of course) - oh, and a few billion (dirty) quid to do whatever they like with

Can't see us getting much up there but if we get Paul Onuachu I will be happy grumpy.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2023 18:02]
Relegation odds on on 19:25 - Jan 31 with 1846 viewsHollywood56

Relegation odds on on 16:42 - Jan 31 by SFC_Referee

Ok but most of them are just blatant nonsense, as we were never gonna sell Adams to a relation rival like Everton, Bournemouth were never gonna get Dembele if he wasn’t gonna join us (and right now can’t find anything on him joining Bournemouth anyway), whilst it does look we’re gonna sign the sorta striker we’ve needed, as well as another winger tonight.

So really most of what you’ve heard are just rumours, as almost all of what you’ve said thankfully ain’t gonna be happening, as other than Vitinha, there’s not a single thing you’ve said that actually looks like it’s gonna happen or has much about it

Just be steady you don't choke on your own words.
Relegation odds on on 23:12 - Jan 31 with 1659 viewsBison

Did we just spend £40,000,000 on deadline day ?

Bloody idiots we should of spent £80,000,000 , the owners are trying to take us down.....

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Relegation odds on on 23:47 - Jan 31 with 1584 viewscocklebreath

Relegation odds on on 23:12 - Jan 31 by Bison

Did we just spend £40,000,000 on deadline day ?

Bloody idiots we should of spent £80,000,000 , the owners are trying to take us down.....

The excitement of spending all this money is tempered by having an idiot manager who will leave all these forwards on the bench so he can play 5 at the back

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Login to get fewer ads

Relegation odds on on 10:13 - Feb 1 with 1334 viewsdwayne_dibley

Being realistic it is most likely the team will qualify for relegation a couple of games before the end of the season.

Not an ideal scenario but I have made my peace with the situation. All that remains is to attend the remaining home games and fully support the team and the manager. It is what it is.

Life goes on and relegation whilst not a pleasant looming event the club will not fold, the food /beer on the concourses will stay crap and the £26 Gasworks burger may return to poison us all

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024