Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? 08:25 - Jul 17 with 4913 viewsSwans9

Could effect how many were originally going to go because of the disruption on the railways.
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 15:29 - Jul 22 with 736 viewsFireboy2

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 15:19 - Jul 22 by STID2017

1100 tickets sold already.
Great support

Happy days looking forward to this one, shame I can't make a t!@# of myself like I did last time I went there 🙄
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 00:30 - Jul 23 with 656 viewsSwans9

Going up on the Fri till Sunday got tickets and hotel just waiting train prices to dip.
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 07:06 - Jul 23 with 636 viewsFireboy2

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 00:30 - Jul 23 by Swans9

Going up on the Fri till Sunday got tickets and hotel just waiting train prices to dip.

Where are you going from?
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 09:38 - Jul 23 with 592 viewsSwans9

Going from Swansea I get the tickets on spilt my fare website. Two of us going sometimes early in the week the prices are cheaper than the weekend. Some are getting a mini bus to Bristol parkway on the sat there and back and a train the rest of the way.
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 11:26 - Jul 23 with 571 viewsFireboy2

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 09:38 - Jul 23 by Swans9

Going from Swansea I get the tickets on spilt my fare website. Two of us going sometimes early in the week the prices are cheaper than the weekend. Some are getting a mini bus to Bristol parkway on the sat there and back and a train the rest of the way.

Was going to say split your journey up as its alot cheaper 👍
Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 12:25 - Jul 23 with 542 viewsSarge

Is anyone now not going to Rotherham because of the train strikes on the 30th ? on 09:38 - Jul 23 by Swans9

Sent you a PM.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024