Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Li’pool 15:58 - May 28 with 15798 viewssoops

Hated them since 1976, all through the 80’s and beyond. Never celebrated a non QPR goal as much as Michael Thomas’s at Anfield in 89.
As for their self-entitled fans.....
However, got a grudging respect for Klopp and quite like Jordan Henderson. Am I mellowing with old age or are they a bit more likeable these days? I think I want them to win tonight and it’s a weird feeling!
Anyone else’s views?
Li’pool on 21:27 - May 28 with 2930 viewsRangersw12

Li’pool on 21:08 - May 28 by Miss_Terraces

Yes and we were absolute delights in our Cup Finals

Difference is we're not a self pity city who blame everyone else for our failings
Li’pool on 21:28 - May 28 with 2905 viewsdistortR

livarpool, again.
Li’pool on 21:31 - May 28 with 2879 viewsbosh67

Blimey what a weird 1st half. Liverpool with about a hundred chances to Real’s zero and then Real kick into life in the last minute of the half and have one chance and score, but offside. Bit like some Rs games I’ve seen. One way traffic and then almost undone.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Li’pool on 21:34 - May 28 with 2845 viewsaston_hoop

VAR. its shit. it really is

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Li’pool on 21:39 - May 28 with 2803 viewsLimehouseR

To be fair some people may be jumping to conclusions based on one or two video clips.
Their are verified accounts of fans with tickets who had been queuing for 2-3 hours before kick off to get in. If they can't get in after waiting that long then that's a complete shambles in this modern day. The stewards shut one of the main gates in to the stadium and have caused a complete cluster**k. Not saying all their fans are saints but the French police are a disgrace. There are videos of children suffering from being tear gassed, some of them obviously Madrid fans too. Some of them are being gassed through a fence posing no threat whatsoever. Justify that? People slate our police force but at least they don't indiscriminately gas everyone.
My mate has gone there to at least be part of the atmosphere. I'd do the same if we got to a major final in Europe.He's kept a fair distance from the actual ground because he's sensible and I'm glad he has...
Li’pool on 21:47 - May 28 with 2730 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Li’pool on 21:39 - May 28 by LimehouseR

To be fair some people may be jumping to conclusions based on one or two video clips.
Their are verified accounts of fans with tickets who had been queuing for 2-3 hours before kick off to get in. If they can't get in after waiting that long then that's a complete shambles in this modern day. The stewards shut one of the main gates in to the stadium and have caused a complete cluster**k. Not saying all their fans are saints but the French police are a disgrace. There are videos of children suffering from being tear gassed, some of them obviously Madrid fans too. Some of them are being gassed through a fence posing no threat whatsoever. Justify that? People slate our police force but at least they don't indiscriminately gas everyone.
My mate has gone there to at least be part of the atmosphere. I'd do the same if we got to a major final in Europe.He's kept a fair distance from the actual ground because he's sensible and I'm glad he has...

Yeh absolutely agree let's wait to hear the full story.

We had queues down the Ellerslie Road for games at the start of the season nothing to do with fans. Poor systems.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Li’pool on 21:56 - May 28 with 2669 viewsaston_hoop

I was just about to change channel, but Liverpool losing? yeah I'll stick with this for a bit

Li’pool on 21:59 - May 28 with 2653 viewsMrSheen

Li’pool on 21:39 - May 28 by LimehouseR

Absolutely too early to jump to conclusions. Pretty shocking that Paris seems no better organised than Cameroon was for their final, but they have got the memory of 2015 to ramp up security.

On Liverpool more generally, anyone of my age can’t square their precious authenticity with the glory hunters that latched on in the 80s…but I’d rather watch their hell for leather attacking than City’s slow suffocation any day of the week.
Login to get fewer ads

Li’pool on 22:02 - May 28 with 2630 viewsessextaxiboy

Alexander Arnold fast asleep for the goal
Li’pool on 22:02 - May 28 with 2626 viewsozexile

I love how proactive Klopp is. Got a striker on immediately.
Li’pool on 22:04 - May 28 with 2602 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Li’pool on 21:56 - May 28 by aston_hoop

I was just about to change channel, but Liverpool losing? yeah I'll stick with this for a bit

30 minutes of shithousery to come!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Li’pool on 22:18 - May 28 with 2539 viewsQPR_Hibs

Li’pool on 22:04 - May 28 by PlanetHonneywood

30 minutes of shithousery to come!

Referee not falling for shithousery routines.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Li’pool on 22:23 - May 28 with 2500 viewsjoolsyp

Courtois has been absolutely outstanding for Madrid. If they win it then he must be a shoe-in for MoM.
Li’pool on 22:23 - May 28 with 2499 viewsbosh67

25 chances for Liverpool to 3 for Real. Courtoui has been unbelievable for Real.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Li’pool on 22:34 - May 28 with 2422 viewsflynnbo

Well played Madrid. Beat a lot of top clubs along the way.
Li’pool on 22:35 - May 28 with 2411 viewsbosh67

Extraordinary rear guard action by Real to win that. Sort of a 1-0 to the Arsenal thing.

Never knowingly right.

Li’pool on 22:35 - May 28 with 2399 viewsMrSheen

Klopp still level with Tony Barton and Roberto di Matteo.
Li’pool on 22:36 - May 28 with 2396 viewsjoe90

Madrid fully deserved that.
Li’pool on 22:38 - May 28 with 2367 viewsstevec

Fantastic defensive display, throwback to the old days, very enjoyable.
Li’pool on 22:39 - May 28 with 2361 viewsrrrspricey

Li’pool on 22:36 - May 28 by joe90

Madrid fully deserved that.

Get the fűck in. Over the moon the scallies leaving will nothing
Li’pool on 22:39 - May 28 with 2361 viewsdenhamhoop2

Great team spirit defenders throwing their bodies on the line. Keeper played well some good saves nothing out of the world though and took advantage of TTA day dreaming at the back post maybe Gareth Southgate had a point
Li’pool on 22:46 - May 28 with 2314 viewsaston_hoop

Courtouis with one of the great goalkeeping performances. Rob Green at Wembley in 2014-esque

Li’pool on 22:59 - May 28 with 2240 viewsNorthantsHoop

Well done Madrid, game management at its best. Liverpool 3 finals this season, didn't score a goal in any of them.
Li’pool on 23:04 - May 28 with 2218 viewsdaveB

Li’pool on 22:39 - May 28 by denhamhoop2

Great team spirit defenders throwing their bodies on the line. Keeper played well some good saves nothing out of the world though and took advantage of TTA day dreaming at the back post maybe Gareth Southgate had a point

i thought the same, Trent is brilliant but give me Walker every day of the week over him
Li’pool on 23:09 - May 28 with 2187 viewsAntti_Heinola

daydreaming a bit ott. but i actually think Trent could be a CM. Probaby better suited to England's 3-4-3 (in the 4) than Walker is.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024