Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread POSTPONED 17:21 - Feb 19 with 1870 viewsKeithHaynes

Match postponed due to Scott Parker not having a big enough umbrella.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 17:26 - Feb 19 with 1859 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just the team you want to play after a four nil sh*tting.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 17:35 - Feb 19 with 1849 viewsonehunglow

Might be an evening to shave ones nether regions

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 17:41 - Feb 19 with 1836 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 17:26 - Feb 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Just the team you want to play after a four nil sh*tting.

At least Scott Parker won't have to worry about our game plan.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Feb 19 with 1821 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 17:41 - Feb 19 by Flashberryjack

At least Scott Parker won't have to worry about our game plan.

He could select his youth team to play us.

He could supplement that with the club Janitor ,his 12 yr old son and have the family Bishon Fisse a a sub. They would be safe with our attacking plan ,for sure.

All a manager has to do is to show how we play from Fisher as we do the same thing all the time and we dont do it well.

Martin will not change.

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 17:57 - Feb 19 with 1800 viewsbuilthjack

1-0 Swansea. Bookmark this.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 18:02 - Feb 19 with 1793 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 17:57 - Feb 19 by builthjack

1-0 Swansea. Bookmark this.

You gonna eat humble pie if wrong then

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 19:03 - Feb 19 with 1746 viewsjack_lord

We're gonna need a bigger boat.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 21:01 - Feb 19 with 1688 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 19:03 - Feb 19 by jack_lord

how much booing will there be

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 21:13 - Feb 19 with 1667 viewsraynor94

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 21:01 - Feb 19 by vetchonian

how much booing will there be

Hopefully none, if we play well

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 21:14 - Feb 19 with 1665 viewsQJumpingJack

I can see this being a draw. Then onwards to WBA....
Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 23:36 - Feb 19 with 1610 viewsSTID2017

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 19:03 - Feb 19 by jack_lord

[Why .
Is there another storm coming in ? lol]
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 23:37]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 11:11 - Feb 20 with 1471 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 21:13 - Feb 19 by raynor94

Hopefully none, if we play well

And if we don't then there will be much.I hope so.

If we are to be beaten,let us be humiliated so that we can all get off our knees an say enough is enough.

I recall many posters saying they would give him as much time a he needed to bring in HIS players. Fisher is HIS player

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 11:12 - Feb 20 with 1467 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 11:11 - Feb 20 by onehunglow

And if we don't then there will be much.I hope so.

If we are to be beaten,let us be humiliated so that we can all get off our knees an say enough is enough.

I recall many posters saying they would give him as much time a he needed to bring in HIS players. Fisher is HIS player

Russell Martin is going nowhere mate, accept it.

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 11:38 - Feb 20 with 1436 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 11:12 - Feb 20 by KeithHaynes

Russell Martin is going nowhere mate, accept it.

If you are right,then we are totally screwed.
Keith,with great respect,you need to understand that.
You supported Martin uncomditionally just a few months ago and your postings evidenced that rationale,ie,the transitional project. It is crepe. Lies.

We had really better find a way before he does irrepairable damage and he will. He is doing the same thing every game and making the same excuses. He has had way too much personal support.

There are solid managers out there who would love to take us on and get our pride back,which i seeping away.

We have totally lost our self respect if we cannot or wont free our club of Martin.

How much more ?

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 11:51 - Feb 20 with 1423 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 11:38 - Feb 20 by onehunglow

If you are right,then we are totally screwed.
Keith,with great respect,you need to understand that.
You supported Martin uncomditionally just a few months ago and your postings evidenced that rationale,ie,the transitional project. It is crepe. Lies.

We had really better find a way before he does irrepairable damage and he will. He is doing the same thing every game and making the same excuses. He has had way too much personal support.

There are solid managers out there who would love to take us on and get our pride back,which i seeping away.

We have totally lost our self respect if we cannot or wont free our club of Martin.

How much more ?

"There are solid managers out there who would love to take us on and get our pride back,which i seeping away."

I didn't see much of a queue in the summer.
Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 11:58 - Feb 20 with 1410 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 11:51 - Feb 20 by Whiterockin

"There are solid managers out there who would love to take us on and get our pride back,which i seeping away."

I didn't see much of a queue in the summer.

Doesn’t change the fact there are . It might well be our owners make it an obstacle though. I accept that but we are a decent siz club with some history and good fans who have been through stormy waters .

We re fast approaching land

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 13:37 - Feb 20 with 1347 viewsJohnw102

This one in the summer was about out 10th choice, why would any half competent manager want to come here?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 15:12 - Feb 20 with 1298 viewsLuther27

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 13:37 - Feb 20 by Johnw102

This one in the summer was about out 10th choice, why would any half competent manager want to come here?

I suppose you get what you pay for. All talk about opportunities to put your stamp on our club, transitioning periods etc a load of rubbish. It all boils down to wages the manager demands.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Feb 20 with 1294 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 13:37 - Feb 20 by Johnw102

Ryan Lowe at Preston would have done.

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 06:54 - Feb 21 with 1110 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 11:53 - Feb 21 with 1017 viewsBadlands

2 - 1 Swans.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 13:06 - Feb 21 with 969 viewsdonkonky

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 11:53 - Feb 21 by Badlands

2 - 1 Swans.

Game off !
Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 13:06 - Feb 21 with 968 viewsFlashberryjack

2 - 1 Swans.

Game off due to storm damage

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 13:07 - Feb 21 with 969 viewsBoundy

2 - 1 Swans.

Game postponed which is good as it gives Russell more time to his strategy across to the players

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 20:24 - Feb 21 with 773 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea City v Bournemouth : Matchday Thread on 13:07 - Feb 21 by Boundy

Game postponed which is good as it gives Russell more time to his strategy across to the players

Your aving a larf.

You did forget the sarc tag?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024