Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO 18:01 - Jan 26 with 41162 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:22 - Jan 29 with 2503 viewsChief

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:19 - Jan 29 by guthrieintherain

Good poster Resolven very knowledgeable.

I don't agree with plenty he says but I enjoy reading his posts.

Not so much his squabbles with Chief.

Are they knowledgeable really?

Most of what they say are either fanciful fabricated scenarios or disingenuous claims that are regularly debunked.

Although I do enjoy their posts too. Especially the ones about them being accused of having inappropriate relationships with farm animals.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:23 - Jan 29 with 2499 viewsraynor94

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:17 - Jan 29 by Chief

Lucky you're here to keep on eye on us.

I don't, I have to scroll through the crap you both post to try to keep on the thread.

Never mind perhaps someone might start a thread on what I should wear to the game, you would be in your element

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:25 - Jan 29 with 2487 viewsChief

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:23 - Jan 29 by raynor94

I don't, I have to scroll through the crap you both post to try to keep on the thread.

Never mind perhaps someone might start a thread on what I should wear to the game, you would be in your element

Well thank you for taking time in between scrolling through and not taking any notice of what's been posted by us to post yourself, to tell us how to post.

The whole forum owes you a debt of gratitude.

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:36 - Jan 29 with 2470 viewsguthrieintherain

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:22 - Jan 29 by Chief

Are they knowledgeable really?

Most of what they say are either fanciful fabricated scenarios or disingenuous claims that are regularly debunked.

Although I do enjoy their posts too. Especially the ones about them being accused of having inappropriate relationships with farm animals.

Lost me sorry anyway sorry to but in.

Can I just ask if you derail anymore threads can you leave this one alone on Monday.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:41 - Jan 29 with 2454 viewsChief

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:36 - Jan 29 by guthrieintherain

Can I just ask if you derail anymore threads can you leave this one alone on Monday.

Well just have a look at their posts tonight. Pretty much everyone successfully myth busted by myself or others.

Yes fine by me but you'll have to take it up with the Resloven one who as always initiates these discussions.

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:45 - Jan 29 with 2451 viewsguthrieintherain

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:41 - Jan 29 by Chief

Well just have a look at their posts tonight. Pretty much everyone successfully myth busted by myself or others.

Yes fine by me but you'll have to take it up with the Resloven one who as always initiates these discussions.

Why don't you just ignore it then or start a thread on the subject you are discussing it's nearly always the Trust.

And most regard them as a bit of a non entity.

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:50 - Jan 29 with 2445 viewsChief

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:45 - Jan 29 by guthrieintherain

Why don't you just ignore it then or start a thread on the subject you are discussing it's nearly always the Trust.

And most regard them as a bit of a non entity.

Because I don't think their myths or disingenuous comments should be left unabated. And yes it's usually the trust because Resloven has a habit of attacking them at every opportunity on random threads. I barely ever bring them up myself unless there's some actual news regarding them to discuss.

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:56 - Jan 29 with 2430 viewsmax936

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:50 - Jan 29 by Chief

Because I don't think their myths or disingenuous comments should be left unabated. And yes it's usually the trust because Resloven has a habit of attacking them at every opportunity on random threads. I barely ever bring them up myself unless there's some actual news regarding them to discuss.

Leave it there Chief, I lost interest as soon as I read that he thought the clown was a good poster. You are pedantic though I believe its best to ignore the ignoramus.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2022 22:57]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:59 - Jan 29 with 2423 viewsChief

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:56 - Jan 29 by max936

Leave it there Chief, I lost interest as soon as I read that he thought the clown was a good poster. You are pedantic though I believe its best to ignore the ignoramus.

Haha yes that was a bizarre comment. Usually like Guthrie's posts.

And yes I am pedantic, rather proud of it.

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 23:12 - Jan 29 with 2410 viewsguthrieintherain

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:56 - Jan 29 by max936

That's fair enough all about opinions.

Don't think I am on my own though.

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 23:15 - Jan 29 with 2405 viewsmax936

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:59 - Jan 29 by Chief

Haha yes that was a bizarre comment. Usually like Guthrie's posts.

And yes I am pedantic, rather proud of it.

Nothing against Guthrie or his post's, he is a good poster. but his comment about the agenda boy being a good poster is massively misguided .

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 00:37 - Jan 30 with 2337 viewsraynor94

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 23:15 - Jan 29 by max936

Nothing against Guthrie or his post's, he is a good poster. but his comment about the agenda boy being a good poster is massively misguided .

Max I have posted on here for over 20 years most probably same as you, but Chief is every bit as bad as Resloven, they kill every thread on here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 09:52 - Jan 30 with 2139 viewsBrynmill_Jack

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 22:36 - Jan 29 by guthrieintherain

Agreed with chief re Resolven. He’s the instigator nearly all of the time.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 17:32 - Jan 30 with 1950 viewsChief

Paterson, Dhanda potential outs tomorrow. Anyone else?

Mcatee, Wells, Humphries, Quina, Rogers potential ins tomorrow. Anyone else?

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 17:37 - Jan 30 with 1914 viewsonehunglow

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 00:37 - Jan 30 by raynor94

Max I have posted on here for over 20 years most probably same as you, but Chief is every bit as bad as Resloven, they kill every thread on here

No they do not
Those that kill threads attack the poster not the content .
It has always been thus.
This is what turns fans into hating each other

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 09:00 - Jan 31 with 1668 viewsChief

Well it's all very quiet!

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 09:04 - Jan 31 with 1659 viewsguthrieintherain

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 09:00 - Jan 31 by Chief

Too quiet said Custard

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 09:11 - Jan 31 with 1640 viewsThornburyswan

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 09:00 - Jan 31 by Chief

Bit of a conundrum of a day for the club as I see it - to deliver on RM’s consistent commentary about needing to finish the window stronger than we went into it we need two very strong signings, probably LWB & CF or CAM - by strong I mean straight into first team players as either proven in their positions or very promising e.g, McAtee - with at least one of those on a permanent basis.

However with us clearly not going to make the play-offs & with limited financial flexibility we simply cannot afford to ‘waste’ £££s on players who are either not right for us or are only here for 5 months just to try & show the fans that we did something on deadline day.

I for one would not be keen on a further 2/3 loanees coming in today unless it is with at least 1 of them has a permanent option come June.
TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 09:23 - Jan 31 with 1585 viewsSTID2017

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 09:11 - Jan 31 by Thornburyswan

Bit of a conundrum of a day for the club as I see it - to deliver on RM’s consistent commentary about needing to finish the window stronger than we went into it we need two very strong signings, probably LWB & CF or CAM - by strong I mean straight into first team players as either proven in their positions or very promising e.g, McAtee - with at least one of those on a permanent basis.

However with us clearly not going to make the play-offs & with limited financial flexibility we simply cannot afford to ‘waste’ £££s on players who are either not right for us or are only here for 5 months just to try & show the fans that we did something on deadline day.

I for one would not be keen on a further 2/3 loanees coming in today unless it is with at least 1 of them has a permanent option come June.

Agree.
After Saturday, I have resigned myself to the fact that we will finish where we are this season (only by virtue of points deductions and poor sides below us) and play offs are a distant dream
Hopefully today will be the start of building for a promotion push next season

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 09:48 - Jan 31 with 1513 viewsonehunglow

I see us bringing in nobody apart from maybe some waif as an “ emergency” like the Swindon chap.

This season is written off as we should avoid the drop and players are

Lethargic
Confused
Truculent
Unfit
Tired
Unmotivated

It’s why we are seeing what we are , we have not played for 90 mins all season

It is next season that worries me if Martin is still here

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 12:09 - Jan 31 with 1317 viewsYouBackJastard

Yawn.
TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 12:12 - Jan 31 with 1297 viewsonehunglow

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 09:11 - Jan 31 by Thornburyswan

Nothing is going to happen today .
We could well see us reduced to just one striker though so we leave the window worse than when we went in,

And we are urged to give Russ more windows.

Our windows are blacked out right now.

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 12:29 - Jan 31 with 1241 viewsReslovenSwan1

Something will happen today for sure. I believe Silverstein has left cash aside for last minute bargains preferably permanents for promising under cooked potential stars like Piroe.

Wise sage since Toshack era

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 12:33 - Jan 31 with 1215 viewsbuilthjack

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 12:29 - Jan 31 by ReslovenSwan1

Something will happen today for sure. I believe Silverstein has left cash aside for last minute bargains preferably permanents for promising under cooked potential stars like Piroe.

I wonder what the transfers in, and transfers out totals are since we left the Premier League.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 12:56]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 12:42 - Jan 31 with 1169 viewsChief

TRANSFER WINDOW STICKERY FICKERY DOO on 12:29 - Jan 31 by ReslovenSwan1

Seems pretty poor business to leave it to the last day.

Makes a mockery of the soundbites earlier in the window about getting things done early.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024